Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 44A

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 44A

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-15 - 662 words

0Unrated
Stacey and her twist; had me going nuts at work. I cant believe she killed Joe! anyways heres the next part of the update; we doing it in two parts. -- xoxo Laura.







Chapter 44A






Laura's POV


I slipped the black dress over my head, sighing. I wiped a few tears from my eyes as Stacey appeared in the door way. "You ready?"
"No, I dont want to go," I sat on the bed, "I cant do this, I really cant; seriously,"
"You have to," she whispered walking closer.
"No I dont, and I wont, I refuse to bury him, I refuse to believe hes gone,"
"Its hard for all of us..."
"He was just a friend to you, its different, so much more, why cant any of you understand that, its like you loosing Pete and Ana telling you its hard on her too, I'm not going," I slipped the shoes off once again. I had been fighting this all day, ten different pairs of shoes, fifty dresses, and redoing make up half a million times.
"You have too,"
"No I dont," I shook my head.
"Sis you have to go, come on, put the shoes back on, the car is waiting," Pete walked into the room, completely in black.
"Ugh Im not going, leave me alone," I laid back on the bed, closing my eyes. They couldnt make me go. I felt myself being lifted, "I dont want to go," I cried more leaning my head again Pete's hurt arm, wrapping my arms around his neck; even in pain my big brother was there to take care of me, and make sure i was doing what I was suppose to. I laid in the back seat, sobbing silently.
"Laura you gotta sit up and put your seat belt on,"
"I got her," I heard Patrick say as he climbed in the car next to me. he wrapped his arm around me. I looked out the window for a second before burying my head away from the light. I hadnt seen much light lately. Didnt really care for it much now. My light was taken away and was gonna be buried today with the love of my life. I felt the car come to a stop and my heart fell deeper inside of me.




Pete's POV



What? I looked around, one point I was looking around the room. Now there is no room. "Its him," I looked seeing a little boy hiding a little behind another little girl.
"Hi Uncle Pete," the little girl smiled. I looked at her confused. Then she bit her bottom lip and pouted. Laura does that all the time.
"Isnt she beautiful?" I jumped hearing another voice behind me, that voice belonged to someone I actually knew.
"Joe... what is this?" I asked.
"She's Emma, your niece, mine and Laura's little girl... and..."
"How?" I cut him off looking at the little boy now knowing who he was.
"Dont worry about that, how was Laura holding up?"
"Ugh not well at all, shes a mess," he closed his eyes, looking away.
"Daddy, mommy will be okay," he opened his eyes a minute later smiling at the little girl. It was so weird a little person calling my baby sister, mommy. She was beautiful; the perfect blend of Joe and Laura. If only my sister could see her, she'd melt. I looked to the little boy again. My little boy. Mine and Stacey's little boy. god he was adorable.
"Hi," I bent down putting my arms out. he stood behind Emma; until Emma moved telling him to go. He waited a minute longer, before rushing into my arms. I held onto him so tight. I didnt want to ever let go of him again. I finally let go, looking to Joe, "Life's not fair," I mumbled.
"Of course not," Lil Pete stared at me. I smiled, I was here with my little boy. If only Stacey was here.
Sign up to rate and review this story