Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Puzzles

Sloth

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

After a sailor scouts Death, Mina is no longer under the spell. She is feeling sloth, and it caught up with her so much that she decided to visit her friends once more.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Makoto (Jupiter), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 2234 words

0Unrated
::Authors Note::

ok the last chapter was kinda brutal, and I'm sorry I had to kill Amy but i just don't like her at all.. and plus Lita, Ray, and Serena all play a very important part in the next few chapters of my story. Serena isn't a very important character right now, you will only catch a glimse of her in this chapter, but either in the next or the one after she plays a very very important role. Artemis is about to become a very big character, and so is Luna.

Enjoy chapter 8 of PUZZLES!! Sloth....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raye and Lita ran from the warehouse and as soon as they did, Simetra transformed and continued to lay there dreaming... about Mina, The beautiful blonde beauty that he fell in love with, the only girl that could break the spell on him, the girl who was once part of the Negamoon, the girl that had his heart in her grasp, the woman that loved him back... but never could admit it.

His eyes fluttered open then he relized that he was once again in his original form. He remembered the night before.... he wanted to forget it all, Mina turning against all of her friends, it was just to much for him to bear. He turned his head down and tears stremed out of his eyes. Then all of the sudden he heard a voice groaning from across the warehouse floor. Andrew. He walked over there and looked at him. 'I have to get him to the sailor scouts, but i can't go tell them or they will know my true form.' He thought. He looked up in the sky and prayed that just enought to get Andrew to the sailor scouts, to have his other form back. His wish was granted. He turned into the handsom guy that Mina fell in love with. and he brought Andrews fragil body to the hospital for them all to see.

Andrew was put into a room and stayed there unconsious from the Anesthia they used. Everyone was in Amy's room, she was dead. She tried to sacrifice her life to save Mina, but failed. Nobody blamed Mina, it was out of her control. They all knew Mina was slowly returning to the light, she abandoned her master at the warehouse and turned his body over to them. She was out there somewhere, most likely trying to unlease herself from Andrew's power. For if she knew what she did to Amy, and the rest of them, she would feel nothing but sloth.

They went over to Andrew's room as he woke up, he was completly under electronics, he could not use his power at all.

Andrew was fully awake and he didn't open his eyes, he knew what he would see as soon as he did and he didn't want to deal with them. He finally opened his eyes to see Raye, Darian, Lita and Simetra looking at him in anger.

Raye was the first to speak up.

"You lying bastard! how could you do that to us.. TO MINA?! How? we trusted you in every way, and you turned your back on us all!! Mina loved you!"

Andrew spoke to her in a calm way "Just kill me now" he said

"What are you talking about now?" Lita said in disgust.

"Queen Beryl is my mother, when she met Mistress 9 she forced me to marry her. I'm not evil, I didn't have a choice, it was either this or I would have to let her live."

"What?!" all of the said in shock.

"OK, let me explain, my mother knew that someone was going to die that night, and she said to be there just in case it was her. Amy was the moon princess so she kept a very close eye on her, but she never imagined that Mina would destroy her and Mistress 9. So she told me telepathicly that she had to stop her, when i refused she took control of my body and told me that if I didn't do this, she would flee the warehouse and make my life,along with yours, a living hell. So I tried to occupy Mina at the time, i showed up behind Mistress 9 and gave her extra power. As i did that she seen me, and she shot me with a power beam. So I couldn't be up there anymore so I went back down to watch with you guys. It's my fault Mina was in a coma, because I caught her attention. Then while she was in a coma, I thought all my problems were over. I was free to be with her. I was, of corse, wrong... My mother had taken over my mind when she died, so I entered Mina's dreams, and made her my servant."

"Andrew....that's...A LIE!!"

"OK SO IT IS!! Bottom line is, that if we don't find Mina soon, she will kill everyone in her path because she is still under my spell, We have to find her or else...we....could all die"

Everyone was silent.

"All of you know as well as I, Mina is extreamly powerful, she killed your worst enemy in one blow, Who knows how many powerless people she could kill. You seen what she did to one of her best friends under my spell, she could do far worse to somebody she dosen't care for..."

Silence

"QUIT BEING STUBBORN! I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID BUT IF WE DON'T FIND HER ALOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL DIE!!"

Silence.

"I didn't intend for her to kill innocent people! Just you guys!....Please find her!"

Simetra left the room in angst.

Nobody ran after him, they just looked at the ground.

Nobody left. Nobody cried. Nobody spoke

"God help us..."

Untill then....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT THE WAREHOUSE:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the warehouse there was still some action going on. There was a girl up in the shelfs, dressed in a torn, floor length black dress, and her hair was wet, her black and purple bow was also torn, and black makeup was running down her face from her tears.

It was Mina Aino.

She knew that she had killed her friend Amy, and she was no longer in the darkness, she had felt guilt. She didn't know if she should go visit them at the hospital or not. She just stayed there, trembling, cold and lonely.

She started to cry as she thought of Simetra.. whom she had called Kito.

"Ki..Kito.....Simetra..I'm sorry....I'm so sorry" she mumbled painfuly.

Tears fell like rockets down her cheaks...then she heard the warehouse door open and she got up and looked out of the vent she was in. It was Simetra. He stood there and then started to walk to the blood spot where Mina had stabbed Amy. He showed no emotion twords that spot. Instead he walked to the spot were he lay, and Mina had held him tightly as he was unconcious from Andrew's magic.

Mina stared at him, though she was hidden, Simetra could sence her there. He had started to glow and he knew he was about to transform.

"No..PLEASE NOT YET!! If she is here, she can't see me in my true form" he said as the glow faded away.

"Form?" Mina asked herself. She sat up and looked at her dress. She had to face him, and she knew it, she was just scared that he would kill her for what she did.. to Amy.

Mina picked up a rock and threw it to the other side of the warehouse so it would occupy him so she could get down there to sneak up on him, and it worked. He turned his head and started walking the other way and Mina had started to go down the tunnels to the stair way, went down it and was behind the curtain she was behind before. She noticed that he had turned his head the other way, twords her.

"Show yourself!" he yelled at her.

She took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the curtain and stared at him. He stared at her to, she could tell there were tears in his eyes, He was holding them in. She started to tear up to, she knew that she made a mistake, he would surely kill her now. She turned around and got ready to run away, but her legs refused to move.

"Mina....?"

Mina turned back around and stared at him and soon, she could no longer control herself. She ran up to him and held onto him tightly. He did the same and he let go and looked at her as he held her away.

"Mina, are you ok?"

"Simetra...IM SORRY....IM SOO SORRY...I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL AMY.. I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!'

She broke down and sat on the floor crying, he looked down at her and knelt beside her and said:

"I know you didn't, I know"

She looked up and crying in his chest.

"What happened to Kito, You always called me that and I kinda got used to it"

She looked up at him and the tears cleared away "Your not gonna kill me?"

He stared at her in shock "No!!! why would I kill you, It wasn't your fault.. nobody blames you Mina, It was Andrew.. You need to go see them, they miss you"

"I want to but... they must hate me"

"They could never hate you, come on I was about to go over there anyway, I'll go with you."

"Ok"

They both walked out together, arm in arm, they headed to see the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOSPITAL:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The didn't leave Andrew's room, they didn't trust him at all. As Simetra and Mina walked into the doors of the hospital, Mina already was scared to death to see all of her friends again, she knew they hated her... she knew it.

Simetra walked to the front to tell the reception lady that he was going up to see Andrew, she looked at Mina and allowed them to go. They walked into the elevator and Mina was in a corner, shivering. Simetra looked at her and walked over, and placed her in his arms.

"Mina it's going to be fine... I promise..."

Mina looked up at his handsom face, "Thank you...Kito..."

He glanced down and stared after the glance, he leaned down to kiss her and she didn't move as if trying to tell him to, but the elevator "dinged" and it immediatly startled them and they moved away.

SHOOT!' Simetra thought to himself.

The doors opened and they both stepped out of the elevator and headed down the hall, holding each others hand. They came to Andrew's room, Simetra stepped in first and they all looked at him.

"Simetra!, how did things go at the warehouse?" Darian asked him.

"Fine, I suposse, I found someone you guys might want to talk to thought..."

"Who?"

Mina stepped in and looked at all her friends. They all stared at her in shock and not one of them turned thier head away.

"Mi...Mina...?

She didn't say anything, instead she looked at Andrew and started to cry, she ran up to Raye and hugged her.

"IM SORRY... I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT AMI!!! IM SOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Raye hugged her and then Lita, and Darian both walked up to her and hugged her back and they all soon were in tears, they told Mina it was ok, that they didn't blame her and soon it was starting to calm down, They all looked down at Andrew.

Soon after they talked to Mina about everything, Andrew woke up, and he caught a glmise of Mina.

"Well, well.. it seems that you have broken my spell"

Mina looked down at him in disgust, everyone belived that Mina would kill him... but she didn't.. instead she smiled...

"You are dispicable! I would be glad to murder you right here... right now.. but I can't.. which is why i'm letting you go and we both alone will fight at the warehouse.... no spells aloud... and to the death! the last one breathing.. will be greater!"

Andrew stared at her.

"You are the one that desires power Andrew! not me!! I only desire revenge! You destroyed me!! Made me kill my best friend!!! You expect forgivness?! Well don't!! If you want any at all, go someplace else! The only thing you will find here.. IS DEATH!!!"

"Mina.... What has gotten into you? This is the same Mina that I tricked into falling in love with me!!! Now she is threating to muder me!" Andrew replied

Mina frowned as tears streamed down her face and she looked at him in a grim way. "Thats not a threat.. THATS A PROMISE!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN'T STOP THESE TEARS THAT RUN DOWN MY FACE. BECAUSE OF YOU MY FRIENDS MAY NEVER TRUST ME AGAIN!! BECAUSE OF YOU I NO LONGER HAVE A REASON TO LIVE!!!!!!!11 I KILLED MY BEST FRIEND.....BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU AND I SWEAR TO MY HEART YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!"

Simetra grabebd her shoulder and hugged her tightly as she continued to cry. She couldn't stop her tears anylonger. She was hit by a deadly sin and she couldn't prevent it anymore. the only way way to...kill Andrew
Sign up to rate and review this story