Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Destined Love

Chapter 6

by XJaideX 0 reviews

Miroku and Sango love each other deeply, but they never seem to let the other know of their true feelings. Will Sango finally express herself when shes about to loose the only man shes ever loved? ...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Miroku, Sango - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 383 words

-1TrainWreck
Final Chapter I hope you all enjoyed. :)

~ o O o ~


"Sango..." Miroku croaked as his vision adjusted to the morning light. His throat was surprisingly dry. His arms felt heavy like pounds of lead were binding him down, and sharp pangs pulsated through his body. His breathing became irregular from the pain and so he stayed still. "Sango... are you there?" He whispered, curling his fingers to find that they were knitted with someone else's. Sango stirred as she heard her name, and her eyes slowly opened. A few moments passed before she fully comprehended the situation.

"Miroku!" She cried as she sprang up and crawled to his side. Grabbing his hand in hers.

"Ah, Sango. I made it." He grinned happily when he saw her expression light up, and without another word she leaned in and met his lips. His eyes slowly closed as he breathed in her sakura scent. His lips moving passionately with hers. They stayed like that for sometime greedily taking in each others presence.

Sango was first to break away for a breath. "Sango...." Miroku said breathlessly. "I love you, my dear Sango." She turned to him her cheeks glowing. "I love you too, you buffoon, but I have a condition for you." She said, her eye held a glint of warning.

"Ay Sango, what is it?" He said curiously. "Well Miroku, Promise you won't ever do something sooooo stupid again. Cause if you do, I swear I'll kill you myself."

Miroku laughed, and pulled her once again closer to him, planting a kiss on her forehead. "I promise." She smiled and again met his lips with hers. Finally proclaiming the love she felt for him. No longer hiding her deep feelings for the man that would always protect her, despite his promise.

And Miroku, he would go to the ends of the earth for his love, and she'd do the same. They'd fight together as one in the battle that waged against Naraku. With a passion burning so bright that not even he could comprehend their strength.

OWARI



~ o O o ~

So this is it for my first fan fiction. I hope you all thoroughly enjoyed it. Please review and I hope I am to have time to write many more in the future. BYE BYE ~Jaide
Sign up to rate and review this story