Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Isnt This Exactly Where You Like Me?

Isnt This Exactly Where You Like Me?

by leitchy 1 review

This is a one-shot between Brendon and Ryan.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 381 words - Complete

3Hot
I cupped his face with my hands as I deepened the kiss. It felt so good, so right to have his tongue clashing against my own. I wanted more. Slipping my hands down, I played with the hem of his shirt. I brushed my fingertips along his muscly stomach, soon pulling his shirt completely off, only breaking the kiss to do so. He pulled mine off, kissing me along where his fingers brushed my stomach, my chest, my neck. The shirt fell to the floor with a light thud. I captured his lips again, caught in the heat of the moment.

"Brendon, I need you." I panted, staring at him through the small bit of fringe that hung over my eyes. He nodded, pulling of my silver-studded belt. I moaned as his hands brushed against my erection. He could turn me on by just saying one word, the damn bastard. With my help, my jeans and boxers were soon gone, and Brendon pushed me against the wall, holding onto my hips. "You know this is where I like you." He stated, cheekily grinning up at me as he dragged a finger up my length. I moaned and thrust forward, eager for more contact. He teased me. He always did. He knew how much I hated it, but I still loved it. It was an odd emotion. I didn't know why I was like this. Maybe Brendon just has that way with me.

He kept eye contact as he took me into his mouth. I watched him, moaning in pleasure. That's another thing, guys don't just love to feel these things, we love to watch them too. He sucked me, flicking his tongue on and off me, trying to get me to topple over in pleasure. He succeeded. He used one hand to steady me, the other to fondle my balls. Oh God he was good. That tongue of his could make me go crazy. Feeling myself ready to cum, I lost track of all coherent thought.

The best part about nights like these was the fact that I got to drift off to sleep in my boyfriend's arms. "Ryan, I love you so much baby." Brendon told me, kissing me on the top of my head. Yep, this was definitely excellent.
Sign up to rate and review this story