Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Kiss The Girl

by jade_kwl_name_eva 3 reviews

A one-shot songfic with "Kiss the Girl" by Ashley Tisdale. An A/A story.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 911 words - Complete

0Unrated
Heya, just a one-shot that I had to write because this song is my favourite right now!

*****************

Archie sat down on the couch, beating Herry and Atlanta to it. Herry shrugged, picked up the bowl of popcorn and sat down on the bean bag. Atlanta glared at him. He smiled and shrugged and watched her sit down on the couch next to Theresa and Jay. That's the whole reason there was a mad rush to the couch, no one wanted to sit next to those two love birds!

There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say
But there's something about her
And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl


Archie didn't know why, but he had that song by Ashley Tisdale stuck in his head now. Looking at Atlanta, secretly glaring at him, she looked more beautiful then he ever thought. She looked at him and he smiled. She finally smiled back and he really wanted to kiss her then.

Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
It's possible she wants you too
There's one way to ask her
It don't take a word, not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl (kiss the girl)


Thoughts raced through his mind now. 'Could she like me maybe? Should I finally tell her my feelings?' he thought. He shook his head and decided to watch the movie. But he couldn't help but sneak peeks at Atlanta and caught her looking at him.

Shalalalala
My oh my
Looks like the boy's too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Shalalalala
Ain't that sad
it's such a shame
Too bad, you're gonna miss the girl
go on and kiss the girl (kiss the girl)


Archie got up. "I'm going to make some more popcorn." Herry threw the empty bowl into his hands. Archie looked at Atlanta as he passed her. She rolled her eyes as Jay whispered something into Theresa's ear and the other girl giggled. Archie quickly put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and turned to see Atlanta entering the kitchen.

Nows your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy, you better do it soon
No time will be better
She don't say a word
And she wont say a word
Until you kiss the girl (kiss the girl)


"Hey 'Lanta, what are you doing here? Had enough of the other two?" Archie asked, wanting to just walk up to her and kiss her. 'Maybe that would be better than admitting my feelings.' He thought. Atlanta nodded. "Both, the movie is boring and I'm going to be sitting on the floor with Neil." She said and walked towards Archie.

Shalalalala
My oh my
Looks like the boy's too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Shalalalala
Ain't that sad
it's such a shame
Too bad, you're gonna miss the girl


Atlanta was standing next to him, and was closer than what she normally would've been. Archie looked at her. She was looking down at the ground, blushing. Archie frowned. 'What could make Atlanta blush?' he thought and only there realised how close they were. Atlanta looked up and looked Archie in the eyes, her hazel eyes sparkling.

Shalalalala
Don't be scared
You better be prepared
Go on and kiss the girl
Shalalalala
Don't stop now
Don't try to hide it how
You wanna kiss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl
(kiss the girl)
(oh, ohnoo..)
(kiss the girl, kiss the girl)
Lalalala, Lalalala
Go on and kiss the girl
Lalalala, Lalalala
Go on and kiss the girl


Archie looked away, blushing now too. Atlanta stepped away from him and went back to the TV room. Archie then mentally kicked himself. 'Great, you could've kissed her or told her! Idiot!' he thought as he poured the popcorn into the bowl. When he got back to the TV room, Neil had stolen his seat so Archie sat next to Atlanta on the floor. He passed the popcorn to Herry and looked at Atlanta who was watching him the whole time.

Shalalalala
My oh myyyyy
Looks like the boy's too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Shalalalala
Ain't that sad
it's such a shame
Too bad, you're gonna miss the girl


"Well, that was a very boring movie." Neil said when the movie finished. Everyone left to go to bed or to go and makeout in the safety of a room. Archie and Atlanta however, stayed. Archie looked at her again, seeing her blush. He put a hand under her chin, moving her face towards his. He lightly kissed her lips and quickly pulled away.

Lalalala, Lalalala
(Go on and kiss the girl)
Go on and kiss that girl!
Lalalala, Lalalala
(Go on and kiss the girl)
Go on and kiss the girl
Kiss the girl
(Kiss the girl)
Go on and kiss the girl


Atlanta looked at him, a smile slowly spreading on her face. She kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too Archie." She whispered to him. He smiled as he remembered the song again. "Kiss the girl"

Go on and kiss the girl

*****************

Yeah, it was predictable, but whatever. If you haven't heard this song, go to my profile. Yeah, my stories won't be updated for awhile 'cause I have writers block! Gasp! I never thought it would happen to me, but I guess it does when school starts.
Sign up to rate and review this story