Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Kill the Slave Master

Chapter 1

by Lyssaluvsfob 6 reviews

Lilly learns that she is getting sold and where she is going.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 383 words

1Exciting
Lilly's POV

Lisa came walking into the cabin slowly, looking upset about something. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She sighed, "Master Epps is sellin us."

"What!? To who?"

"Well from what I heard, you're goin to Mr. Wentz."

"Mr. Wentz? I think I've heard of him."

"He was at the party last Sunday. The one with the really good lookin son."

"Lisa! Don't you talk like that! If Master Epps hears you'll surely get a whipping."

"I know, I know. I was just saying." But you remember him, right?"

I dug into my memory. Sunday had been such a blur, with cooking and serving all those people. But I remembered. He was definitely good looking; long dark hair, nice white smile. Boy, was he handsome.

"Yeah," I said with a smile "I remember."

She stayed quiet; I could tell she was thinking.

"What are you thinking about Lisa?"

"Hmmm. Oh, well. I- I'm getting sent to Mr. Ford's."

This really didn't make me sad. It had no effect on me what so ever, even though it should have considering she was my best friend. But I had learned not to get too attached to anything because whenever I came to love something it would always get taken away. People had said that I was smart and wise beyond my years for realizing this. The truth was it had nothing to do with my intelligence; it was the fact that I was a coward. It was the fact that I had had my heart ripped to pieces so many times that I couldn't stand being hurt anymore. It made me sick to know that I didn't really care that I would never see my best friend again.

"Lilly," I heard Lisa say, breaking me out of my thoughts "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too." I couldn't tell if I was lying or not.

She walked over and gave me a hug. We stood there, arms wrapped around each other for, I don't know how long. I could tell that she was crying. I broke away after a while afraid that if I didn't I would start to cry too.

"So," I said trying to lighten the mood. "how long do we have until we get sent off?"

"Two days." She said sniffling.
Sign up to rate and review this story