Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Just visiting

Chapter 2

by BANGdynomite 1 review

this is kind of intense involving abuse.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 990 words

1Exciting
Chapter 2
Once I got home I headed straight to my room, trying to make it up there unnoticed. It didn't work my mom stopped me when she started yelling.
"Where do you think your going?" she slurred.
"To my room, I'm going out tonight I need to get ready."
"Oh no you're not going out, not after that little skit you pulled in front of Martin today."
"I'm sorry." I lied.
"Whatever I'm done talking to you. Go up to your room now, and don't you dare come out or you'll be sorry." She laughed at the last comment.
I walked upstairs to my room turning on my stereo as my favorite bands music filled the room.
"Turn that shit off." She screamed from downstairs over my music.
I turned it off and took out my cell phone from my purse. I searched my contacts until I came upon Joe's number. I pressed send waiting for him to pick up.
"Hey Joe."
"Hey Kelsey. Missed me already huh?" he laughed.
"I was just wondering if you could swing by now and pick me up."
"Yea sure no problem." I gave him my address and told him I'd explain everything later.
Fifteen minutes later my phone vibrated signaling Joe was waiting down the street for me. I climbed out of my window and into my back yard. I went through my neighbors back yard not risking getting caught walking through the front. I found Joe's car not too far down the street and climbed into the passenger side.
"Thank you so much." I wrapped my arms around his neck, wincing in pain as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm sorry, are you okay?"
"Yea I just have a little bruise, I'll be fine." I lied.
"What happened?" he questioned.
"Nothing I just fell." I couldn't stop thinking about the truth. I started to tear up.
"Kels, are you sure you're okay?" he seemed really concerned. I shook my head.
"I'm sorry I lied. I'm sick of lying to everyone. I can't do this anymore."
"It's okay Kelsey. I'm right here, you can tell me."
"I can't believed I'm telling you this after just meeting you today." I broke down and told him everything. It felt so good to finally tell someone.
"I'm sorry to just throw this all at you, I understand if you don't' wanna hang out anymore. If I'm too much of a whack job I understand, just tell me." I cried waiting for him to tell me he couldn't handle me and all this right now.
"Of course not, you didn't do anything wrong. It's not your fault you live with an alcoholic and child abuser."
"Thanks it feels good to finally let all this out."

I woke up the next day on the couch in the room Joe was staying in at Gavin's apartment. We went to the movies the night before and I went home with him because he didn't want me going back to that place.
"Good morning." Joe said walking in with a tray of breakfast. I sat up and he sat down beside me.
"How bout we go back there and get your stuff and you come stay here with me." He suggested. I nodded even though I wasn't sure if I should go back there yet.
We finished eating and Joe drove me back to my house to get my stuff. I walked back to my window and climbed back in. I grabbed a bag and started throwing clothes and necessities into said bag. In the mist of this I knocked over my alarm clock off the side table making a loud bang.
"Shit" I mumbled hurrying up trying to get out as quickly as possible.
My mom and Martin burst into my room before I could get out.
"Where the hell where you?" he yelled. I didn't say anything as I agreed with Joe not to talk to them. I just continued to pack.
"Did you not hear me? I asked where the fuck you were last night. You had your mom worried."
"Worried? Hah she was probably to drunk to realize I was even gone." I laughed.
He raised his hand and slapped me across the face. I raised my hand to my face feeling the cut on my lip. I shook my hand and began packing again. I wasn't going to put up with this any longer. I threw my bag out my window and began to climb out when he grabbed my leg pulling me down to the ground and kicked me.
"Where do you think your going?"
"I'm not staying here any longer."
"You have no where else to go. No one loves you or cares about you as much as we do" my mom cried.
"If you loved me so much you wouldn't stand there watching him as he does this to me." I cried. He just kicked me again.
"She doesn't really love you, why should she? You're just a screw up. No one could ever love you." He spat on me.
"That's not true." I cried again. It was the truth though I had nobody. My dad left us before I was even a year old; he's never even tried to come in contact with me.
"You know it's the truth. We're the only ones you've got, but if you don't wanna be here then leave." He pushed me out of the window. I landed with a thud and stood up slowly walking back to Joe's car. Joe saw me and started running towards me. He picked me up and carried me the rest of the way to his car. He didn't ask any questions just held my hand as we drove back to Gavin's apartment.
Once we parked he gently wrapped his arms around me and let me cry myself to sleep in his arms.


----------------------------------
thanks for reading.
reviews are always nice :]
Sign up to rate and review this story