Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to my life

Welcome to my life

by HeartStillHurts 2 reviews

frank's POV on what happened wont be going back and forth repeating all the time dont worry

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 793 words

0Unrated
-2- Frank's POV

So there I was in this shit hole of a school once again. I hated this place. The only good thing about it was seeing Gerard, Mikey, Bob, Ray, Delilah and Nadia and I wasn't even in all my classes with them. At least it was Thursday and almost time for the weekend.
I was sitting in history not really paying attention. I couldn't concentrate I don't even know what I was thinking about but my thoughts just got carried away.
I did notice however when the door opened and a girl walked in. she had medium choppy black hair dark brown eyes that had a certain sparkle to them. She was wearing blue denim jeans and a black hoodie with little silver stars on it. She was slim and slightly paler than most people.
"Hello there may I help you?" Miss Webster asked from the chalkboard
"Uh yea I'm new I'm supposed to be in this class" the girl said just loud enough for me to hear.
"Ah yes Brooke Tyler. I was expecting you. Go sit down where you can find a space." Miss Webster said. Brooke looked around nervously and looked at the back where I was sitting. She looked to my right and headed for the empty table.
There was something about her that made me watch her. She was different from everyone else especially all the bitches in this school. I could tell she was different by just looking at her. She was like the guys, and me different.
I couldn't stop watching her. She was pretty and different what more could anyone else ask for in a friend? I had to find out more about her and make friends with her if she is new she wont have many friends at the moment.
I saw her notice me watching her but didn't look away. She seemed to tense up even more than she already was and turn her head slightly. I could tell she was nervous and didn't want me looking at her but I couldn't help it.
Miss Webster soon said we could pack up early and talk. I took this as my chance to speak to the girl. I got up from my seat and went and sat in the seat next to Brooke.
"Hey" I said. She jumped slightly and looked at me.
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you," I said. She nodded ever so slightly understanding and turned to face me properly
"Uh its ok" she said quietly
"So your new..." I started. What the hell did I say that for obviously she was new
"Uh yea" she said I think she thought I was stupid for saying that.
"Sorry that was obvious I couldn't think of anything else to say" I said apologising for acting so stupidly. Brooke smiled slightly at me. She had a really nice smile.
"How about you tell me your name so I don't have to keep saying that guy in my head," she said, wow she is funny too. I laughed
"I'm Frank," I said sticking out my hand. She shook it. She also had soft warm hands could she get any better?
"And if you were listening I'm Brooke" she said
"Ah now I was listening your Brooke Tyler." I said trying to be smart and make up from my stupidity earlier
"Yes I am well done Frank..." she said I think she was hinting for a second name so I gave it to her
"Iero" I said proudly. She laughed at the way I had said it just as the bell rang. Her laugh was sweet and sugar coated
She stood up and was about to leave when I grabbed my arm so she wouldn't leave without me asking her something first. She put a distressed smile on and looked at me I don't know why she looked distressed but I wanted to know
"Do you want to meet up with me and some of my friends at lunch?" I asked. She looked really uncomfortable and as if she could cry but nodded anyway. I decided to let go of her harm and see if that made a difference and it did. She softened and relaxed.
"Are you ok?" I asked wanting to know what was going on.
"Yea, yea I'm fine where will I meet you?" she asked trying to get off that subject I could just tell.
"Out the back of the school you won't be able to miss us" I said smiling and shrugging off my thoughts
"Ok I'll see ya later" she said before swiftly leaving the classroom. I hope she was ok. Did I hold on to her arm too hard? I thought I was being gentle.
Sign up to rate and review this story