Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Memories

Blessings

by chihiro_rocks 0 reviews

A collection of one-shots detailing the Elric's life after Al's restoration and before the Elric's weddings. Main Pairings: AlxWin and RoyxEd

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Maes Hughes, Roy Mustang, Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 220 words

0Unrated

Blessing
Tammalyne Mustang creeped around her estate. Ever since she found out about her big brother and Ed, she's been....watchful of them. She tip-toed into the doorway of "their" room. She saw Roy and Ed sleeping side-by-side. She saw Ed stir, sit up and look around dazedly. He looked down at Roy and gave a peaceful smile. Stealthily he moved so that he was over Roy, placing his flesh hand besides the brunette's head. He gazed down on his partner lovingly. Slowly but surely he lowered his head down and gave his raven-haired lover a chaste kiss on the forehead. Tammalyne was shock at the....tenderness Ed had just showed. Ed was so corrosive, so tough and angry, not unfriendly but....Not someone who gave gentle looks and kisses often. She watched as the blonde then moved back over and layed on top of Roy. He layed his head on the man's chest and let out a content sigh. Tammalyne smiled at the tender sight, but didn't move 'till Ed's breath evened out and he was still. She walked away from the room, still smiling.

"Brother, you've made quite a catch."

On that night Tammalyne Mustang, sister to Roy Mustang, gave her blessing to the pair.

**********************
mucks around in chair. I had to get this out of my system.
Sign up to rate and review this story