Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > My Life Then and Now

The Real Fight Takes Place Now

by Blood-Skye 0 reviews

Drama, fights, need I say more

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau, David Desrosiers, Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 1745 words

0Unrated
Two days later.

Seb's P.O.V.

Kimmi hasn't once spoken to me and David is starting to put everything together. I think he knows I hurt his sister, but he doesn't know how.
"Seb how the fuck could you?" Chuck yelled storming in my door. Kimmi slowly followed him, keeping her eyes away from the couch.
"What are you talking about?" I asked glancing toward David. Kimmi sat down by David, trying her best to hold back the tears.
"You know damn well what I'm talking about." he screamed.
"Whoa, will someone please tell us what is going on?" Jeff asked. Please don't tell them. It'll ruin the band.
"Where do I start?" Chuck asked.
"How about why Seb, Kimmi, and you have all been avoiding us for the last two days?" David suggested.
"Kimmi or Seb will have to explain that one." Chuck said turning away from me and towards Kimmi. Kimmi stood up and walked to the door. David got up and followed her.


David's P.O.V.

Kimmi got up to leave after Chuck said she would have to tell us something.
"Kimmi wait." I called after her. She stopped once we were outside and the door was closed.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Seb...did something he shouldn't have." she said looking at the ground. I placed my hand under her chin and forced her to look at me.
"What did Seb do to you?" I asked getting scared.
"He...raped..." she was saying, but I went back to the house. I knew what he did. He fucking raped my sister.
"Seb if I were you I would run." Chuck said looking at me.
"Seb move one inch and I'll kill you." I threatened. He stayed still but Chuck moved out of my way. I knew he was pissed because whether he denied it or not, he loved my sister.
"How dare you even think about touching her?" I yelled.
"David, I swear I didn't plan on it." he said defensively.
"Yeah, right. You always wanted what you couldn't have." Chuck said.
"What about you Chuck?" Seb retaliated.
"What are you talking about?" he asked.
"How about that little fling you and Kimmi kept from David?" Seb replied.
"What?" I asked looking at Chuck and then at the door where Kimmi was standing.
"David is was a long time ago. It started that night of my dad's death." Kimmi said. "We stopped seeing each other after Pierre and Seb found out about it." Chuck added.
"Chuck you're dating Allison. And Kimmi, you lied to me. You told me that you would never do anything with one of my friends without my permission." I screamed. Kimmi was now crying and for once I didn't care. They both went to say something.
"I don't want to hear it. Seb probably didn't rape you, you probably wanted it. You whore. I never fucking want to see you again." I screamed and stormed out.


Kimmi's P.O.V.

"What did he just say?" Jeff asked. I looked at them then at the door that David just left through.
"I don't know." I replied very sadly. Chuck walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I pushed his arm away.
"Do not fucking touch me. You caused my brother to leave." I yelled.
"Kimmi!" Seb and Chuck both yelled. I walked out the door and went back to my hotel. That I would be getting that is.


Seb's P.O.V.

"Damn it!" Chuck and I yelled together. He turned and looked at me.
"Why are you upset?" he asked.
"Because Kelsie will find out and dump me. Plus, I ruined any chance we had getting on her label." I replied sitting away from them. I knew they didn't want to even look at me. Or at least I wouldn't if I were them.
"Seb, you do know you just made the one girl I love leave me forever? She isn't going to ever want to talk to me." Chuck yelled. I had just about of enough of his selfishness.
"Chuck, why don't you shut the fuck up?" I yelled back. His jaw dropped at what I said.
"All you seem to care is about yourself. Kimmi and David are fighting and it's all our fault. Maybe you should try to fix their relationship before you try to fix yours. Plus, what about Allison?" I asked. He got a look of anger I have never seen before in my life.
"I don't care about Allison. All I want is for Kimmi to be in my arms." he yelled. Allison had showed up sometime during this whole thing.


Chuck's P.O.V.

"What?" someone asked from behind me. At first I thought it might be Kimmi, but when I turned around I was face-to-face with Allison.
"Ally, I'm so sorry you had to find this out." I whispered knowing nothing I would say would make it better.
"Fuck you Chuck. Seb, how could you keep something like this from me? You're my cousin." she screamed. Allison was one of the biggest preps in our high school and Seb's cousin. That's how we met. She always liked guys you wouldn't think she would even give the time of day too. We all had Seb to thank for that.
"Chuck you promised you would never cheat on me. Well I guess your promises don't mean anything." she said and walked closer to us. Seb had gotten up and was standing next to me.
"Both of you are worthless pieces of shit and need to rot in hell." she yelled and slapped us both across the face. She stormed out and we stood there rubbing our faces.

"Look at what you did. You ruined my family and David's family all in one day. Bravo Chuck." Seb applauded. I had enough right there. I balled up my fist and punch him in the face. Seb looked at me shocked then angered. He punched me back. I tackled him to the floor where we were throwing punches and yelling stuff in French. He punched me in the lip and caused it to bleed, so I punched him in the nose. After about five minutes of fighting Jeff and Pierre finally pulled us apart.

"Guys, that's enough. You two are supposed to be best friends." Jeff said.
"What about the band? We almost had a record deal." Pierre added.
"Seb he's right. We need to grow up. How about we fix David and Kimmi's relationship first. Jeff go get Kimmi and bring her to my house. Pierre go get David and do the same. Seb and I will get over there. See you soon." I said as they left.


Kimmi's hotel-Jeff's P.O.V.

"Hello, I'm looking for Kimmi Marcett." I told the girl at the front desk. She typed the name in and a few seconds later she looked up at me.
"Room 107." she said and went back to reading her magazine. I took the elevator up to the tenth floor. Room 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107. Here it is. I knocked on her door and some guy answered. A drunken Kimmi was sitting on the couch still drinking.
"Joe, who is it?" she called out slurring her words.
"It is just one of the guys in some band." he replied.
"Okay, let him in." she yelled. I walked in knowing if I brought her to Chuck's nothing good would happen.
"Jeffy, what are you doing here?" she asked. "I need your help on something. That is, if your up to it?" I asked. She looked like she was thinking about it, but the fact she was drunk kinda made me doubt it.
"Sure. Lets go fix you." she said heading towards the door. I pulled out my cell phone to call Chuck and let him know it would b awhile. I was going to get her sober.

I made a pot of coffee and made her drink it.
"Thanks Jeff." she said sounding sober. I handed her two aspirins just in case her head would start hurting.
"Okay lets go." I told her helping her up. We walked out to my car and got in. I took off and headed to Chuck's house.


At David's house-Pierre's P.O.V.

"David get off your ass and come on." I yelled coming through his front door.
"Where are we going?" he asked not looking up from his book. "Oh my god. You are depressed." I said.
"Why do you say that?" he asked now looking up.
"You are reading a book. You don't read." I replied.
"Whatever. Lets go." he said getting up and walking towards the door. We got in the car and left to go to Chuck's house.


Chuck's house-Chuck's P.O.V.

David and Pierre was the first to arrive. As predicted he refused to talk to me and Seb. About five minutes later Jeff and Kimmi walked in.
"What the hell is going on here?" David and Kimmi both asked.
"You two are brother and sister. We hate seeing you fight." Chuck explained.
"Chuck, you and Seb are the reason we are fighting." David pointed out.
"I get it. They feel guilty and are trying to fix our relationship so then they can fix mine and Chuck's" Kimmi told David. Damn, she figured it out.
"So what?" Jeff asked.
"Pierre has another reason though." Kimmi snapped.
"What?" Pierre asked shocked.
"He only wants me to forgive all of you so I'll sign you guys to Lava Records." she snapped back.
"Kimmi why do you think that?" he asked.
"Because that's all you care about. Not how someone feels for another person." she yelled and slid down the wall to once again cry into her knees. They all took this as a sign to leave the two of us alone.

"Kimmi you weren't talking about Pierre were you?" I asked sitting next to her and rubbing her back.
"No, I guess not. It's just...never mind." she whispered.
"Kimmi you can tell me." I reassured her.
"It's just that I thought that you really liked me, but I guessed I was wrong." she said looking away from my gaze. I pulled her face towards mine.
"Kimmi I have never felt this way about anyone." I whispered. She wiped away her tears and smiled. I pulled her into a kiss.
"Awe, Davey look. They made up." Jeff said.
"Whatever." David said storming out.
Sign up to rate and review this story