Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Hawkeye's Secret

The Boat Ride

by ladybug1115 0 reviews

see first chapter

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 853 words

0Unrated
Hawkeye's Secret

Author's note: Thanks for choosing to read Hawkeye's Secret. Please remember, I need three reviews before I add the rest of the story. And I'm sorry it's so late but the story that gets the most reviews gets updated first.

Disclaimer: Of course I don't own FMA. Why would you even think I did?

Chapter Two: The Boat Ride

After a restless nights sleep- or lack thereof- the train arrived at Zen Port. The group departed quickly, taking everything with them, not letting the train officials transfer it. "Colonel, Lieutenants, over here!" Armstrong called. The group turned to not only see him but also Fuery and Havoc all standing close together and looking rather relieved. "We got passage on a boat to Catbird Island," he continued.

"Good, lead the way," Mustang pronounced. The three who had greeted them turned and headed off with the late comers following toward a grand ocean liner.

"Tickets," and Fuery handed out he tickets. Six people walked up the gangplank and boarded the ship.

"All righty," the obnoxiously perky hostess chirped," if you ladies would follow me. I'll show you to your suite." Almost as an afterthought she added, "Oh yes, Mike will show you handsome fellows to your suite and room."

"Gentlemen, I'm Mike. Please follow me." Roy, Alex Louis, Kain, and Jean cautiously followed the also strange Mike.

As they wound through the maze of passageways, Fuery spoke quietly to Mustang, "I brought the file on Lieutenant Hawkeye you requested."

"Good, hand it over."

"Your suite, sirs," Mike interrupted and Armstrong, Fuery and, Havoc split off.

At a door a little walk down the corridor Mike gestured to it a told Roy it was his room, "Your key, sir."

When Roy closed the door behind Mike he laid the folder on the table and opened it. Lt. Riza Hawkeye Specialty: weapons General: Riza Hawkeye was born on Catbird Island. (?Water alchemist?). he read. There wasn't a lot of information here. At least his hunch she had been born on the island had been correct.

"So, my name's Yulia. You're with the military? I thought about joining. This is more fun. I get to meet so many different people. Anyway, this is your suite. Enjoy your visit!" Yulia chattered as she handed over the two keys.

When the door was closed behind Yulia a few minutes later Winry decided she needed to know. "Riza, I'm worried. What if Ed dies? How could he just disappear." Oh no he's already dead!

"Win..."

"You don't know..."

"Win," Riza nearly hollered, "Look, I have friends on the island still and they're going to look for Ed and Al. You don't have to worry." I should call Salli. I need to know if she found them. And I need to warn Hughes not to go outside, he's gonna hate me for that.

"Riza how long until we get there?"

"It should be about five days. Do you mind if I go to the phone area. To make a call?"

"No." When the door closed Win couldn't hold back any longer. Riza couldn't do anything and Winry knew it. "Stupid! Idiot!" she screamed before bursting into tears. "How could you do this to me Ed," she sobbed.

In the next room Riza couldn't hear any of this. That was probably a good thing because she had just gotten through to Salli. "Salli, its Riza. Did you find them?"

"No. And I'm so sorry about that."

"It's fine, Salli, I'll be there soon with people from my office. That means Hughes will have to be locked up...can I talk to him?"

"Of course, hang on."

"Yes," Hughes said as he came on a few seconds later.

"It's Riza."

"Hey!"

"The office is coming out."

"Oh."

"But, I'll stop by with pictures of Gracia and Elysia."

"Really? How soon can you get here!"

"It will be five days, Maes. But, you're my first stop." They hung up.

"Riza, the colonel sent us a message. He wants us to meet in his room at eight for dinner," Winry spoke through the door.

"Okay."

"He...um, asked us to dress out of uniform."

At eight 'o clock Riza and Winry knocked on the door of the colonel's room. Winry was wearing a short black dress that's skirt was loose and floppy. She was wearing a short jeans jacket over the dress to make it more causal. Riza was dressed very similarly, her dress was a bright blue color that had a knee length pencil skirt. She also had a short jeans jacket over it, hers was lighter. The men almost all matched with slacks and nice button down shirts, undone at the collar. Roy had white, Havoc dark green, Armstrong pale yellow, and Fuery in dark blue. All eyes were on the ladies as they entered, however. Riza looks amazing. Look at those legs! Roy thought he had never seen someone so confident.

A/N: OK, I know this is shorter and I wish it could be longer but it fits if I cut it off here without going to ridicules lengths.
ladybug1115
Sign up to rate and review this story