Categories > Original > Erotica

Kisses

by RatedXXX 2 reviews

The magic of kisses. On [X] cause I'm not sure if this counts as sex or not. >_0

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 499 words - Complete

0Unrated
She looked at him and he looked back at her with those blue eyes. They pleaded wordless pleads. She smiled and rolled her eyes to show she was not unhappy about this. She kissed him and slid under the thick, black comforter.

She found her way between his legs. The warmth due to the thick blanket, his legs and the California weather was a bit over-whealming.

Even though it was quite dark under the comforter, she could see his hands had joined her under the blanket. They found the crotch of his pants and unzipped the zipper.

She laughed at herself as they fumbled with the boxers, which had gotten caught in the zipper.

Men and their blow jobs. She thought.

But Hell, what was she thinking? She loved giving it to him. Hell, she was as bad as she was.

There!

He had finished the "fight" with the zipper and the boxers. Even though it was dark, she could tell it was out and not to mention, quite hard. She smiled and brought it into her hands.

The warmth brought life into her chilled fingers. His legs stiffened up around her. Maybe her hands were a bit more chilled than she thought. She wrapped her slender hands around it and licked the tip, making up for the cold front her hands brought.

He seemed to forgive her cause his legs loosened. His whole body seemed to loosen up all together. She smiled to her self and gave it a nice, slow, lick. A small moan except his lips. She stiffled a giggle and stuck it in her mouth.

She sucked slowly. The salty taste was always welcomed in her mouth. Her taste buds clammored over the taste of the natural salt enetering her mouth.

She could not beileve that only a month ago, she would blush at the thought of this and do this act while being scared. She turned her head so now his manhood was rubbing on the side of her mouth.

It left her mouth and she held it in her hands. Warm, wet, and hard. Perfect. She gave the cock some tongue flicks and sucked it again. This time, her tongue wrapping itself around the massive cock. Like a boa wrapped around a palm tree.

Her tongue unwrapped itself and retracted back. She slowly lifted her head up. Before he could grab it to put it back, she latched onto it.

She could hear him laugh.

"Not quite done?"

She shook her head, even though she knew he wouldn't be able to see it. She licked the tip again and kissed around it's midsection and the base. His hands clamped onto hers and she kissed his hands.

She freed her hands and came up, where she kissed him and laid her head down upon his chest while he got himself situatied again. Then, he wrapped her in his arms.

"I wuv you!" he said as he squeezed her.

She giggled. "I wuv you too!"
Sign up to rate and review this story