Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Night And One More Time

Chapter 1

by austereairwave 3 reviews

The guys meet their new stage crew member. What they don't know is that he hates them and plans on killing them.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 358 words

2Original
Author Notes: Ok, so this idea came up and yeah...I'm still doing Blast To the Past, so don't worry. I'll probably update that in a few hours. I made up their manager's name because I don't know his name. =( Other than that, Enjoy! and thanks for reading! :D

Disclaimer: I don't own the guys. This is as real as me being Albert Einstein.

----------

"Alright guys!" announced Jim, their tour manager. "Come and meet your new stage crew member Gary."

Pete looked up from his sidekick. Patrick looked up from listening to Usher and stopped singing. Joe looked up from drinking Gatorade. Andy, however, was still in his little world. They saw a shy, middle aged man untangling knots in the cords.

"Hey, I'm Pete, nice to meet you," Pete greeted. "The guy with the hat is Patrick. The dude with the specs and sticks is Andy. And finally the guy with the ruffy blob of hair is Joe."

"Pete, you know, we could have done a much better job," Patrick said. "Hey, I'm Patrick," greeted Patrick with a smile as he shook Gary's hand.

"Yeah, Pete has bad intros," said Joe. "I'm Joe, by the way. The shy one lost in his own drumming world is ANDY!"

Andy looked up from his drumming and took off his headphones. "What?" Andy asked. "Oh, who's the dude next to you Joe?"

Joe slapped his hand on his forehead. "Oh hey Andy," Joe replied. "This is Albert Einstein and he's come to date me and make many inventions."

"Haha, very funny," Andy replied sarcastically. "I'm Andy, by the way."

"Yeah, I'm Gary," replied Gary as he played with the hem of his shirt. "And yes, I know you all. You guys are so big that, well, it's impossible to not know you."

"Haha, yeah," chuckled Pete. "We get that a lot. Well, it's nice to meet you. We can probably hang out sometime, probably after the shows. We have to go to soundcheck now, so see you in a bit."

"Ok," yelled out Gary. "Or not," he said below a whisper with a smirk on his face and walked off.
Sign up to rate and review this story