Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago is so 2 years ago

Life as a Dandie....

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

William, Megan, Patrick, Brendon, and Jon, all go to Starbucks and talk about what has happened since Megan woke-up. Fall Out Boy has a show with Panic! that night and Megan's anxious to go. Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-22 - 854 words

0Unrated
We drove to Starbucks in William's range rover and I wathed an unfamilar world pass me by. I was still in Chicago, but I was in a different part of it. I was in a town that looked a lot like Naperville, but I didn't recognize it. Once, we reached Starbucks, William helped me out of the car and we walked in.
I ordered some coffee and a cookie, and William ordered tea, Brendon, Jon, and Patrick were stopped by gitty and anxious fans awaiting their autographs. William and I sat down on the couch and we cuddled. I loved being with him. He is so couragious and powerful, but still a soft-spoken gentleman. William had on infactuation with my neck. He was such a vampire. He would always kiss me there or rub my neck. It would make me blush and giggle, because his lips were like two soft petals, embracing my skin.
Brendon, Jon, and Patrick, escaped from their fans, ordered their drinks, and joined us. They were talking about a tour that they were going on, to promote Panic! @ the Disco.
"That's cool. I would love to hear you guys perform," I stated.
"Thank-You, I am really thankful that Pete discovered us," said Brendon.
That made me more alert. Pete signed Panic!?
"Would Pete be at the show, too?" I asked.
"I'd hope so, after all he is in Fall Out Boy," answered Jon, sarcastically.
I nodded and leaned into William, whom was slowching down in the couch.
"Can we go, William?" I asked.
It wasn't that I wanted to see Pete, well yea, maybe I did, but I also wanted to see my friends perform. I had only ever seen them play, when they were still stuck in their garage phase.
William agreed to let me go and Patrick said that he'd leave tickets and passes at the door for us.
After we finished our coffees, we got back into William's car and drove home. I got bored and started to play with William's phone. I took cute and somewhat awkward pictures of me, Brendon, Patrick, and Jon. We were all laughing and we all started to become closer friends.
When we got back home, I went inside and William showed me some clothes that he had got for me. The clothes were very posh and looked expensive.
"Do you like them?" William asked.
Did the man HAVE to ask?? They were gorgeous!! I picked out a pair of ripped jeans by Dior and a black and pink Fall Out Boy t-shirt by Fueled By Ramen. I topped it off with polka dotted flats, bangles, beads, and hooped earrings.
I brushed my hair and put some product in it. My hair's so short now. It's dark brown with red and honey blonde highlights. Very artsy. Very me.
William said that I looked hott and I thanked him.
I then decided to wonder my new home. It was a huge victorian styled mansion. Topped with a decorative theme of purples and reds and chandleers from France and Spain.
I wondered into William's room. It was dark and had a canopy bed, built for two, (how romantic). I was very interested in all of the things that William had. Even his clothing was elegant. His expensive taste was VERY good in my book. I then noticed his black derby hat, hanging up on a coat rack. I tryed it on and then posed infront of the mirror with it on.
Just then William walked into his room. He took one look at me and smiled to himself.
"Playing dress-up are we?" he asked.
I nodded and took off his hat. He grabbed it from my hand and put it back on me.
"You're a Dandie now, don't be ashamed. You look good in that hat," he told me.
A Dandie, wow, that was still soo weird to comprehend. Pete always told me that the Dandies were the vampires with the most power and control ever. Their women were treated like queens and they were always protected by their men.
Time went by and we were getting ready to see the guys perform. I was dancing backstage to Fall Out Boy and William was talking with Brendon and the guys. I wanted to run out on-stage and start to sing with Patrick, but I held myself back, or well, with the help of William's arm around my side.
When the guys finished their set, I met them all and gave Patrick a big hug. I then noticed Pete, whom was the last to exit the stage.
Panic!'s guitarist, Ryan had an eye-liner issue and so I had to help him out. When the almost tragic make-up issue was settled, the guys went out on-stage and played their set.
"Hey Megan, come over here," said Patrick.
I turned around and walked over to Patrick.
"What's up?" I asked him.
Just then, for the first time, I saw the man I once loved. The man I risked my life for. The man that made me a blood thirsty vampire. He was infact, Pete Wentz.
Sign up to rate and review this story