Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He Will Fix You.

Bruises&Bloody Cuts.

by WillBertluverX 0 reviews

Avila meets the boy who will save her, it just so happens this boy is Frank Iero....Read on>>>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 737 words

0Unrated
Avila Jobson
20
5'5
Long wavy dark brown hair
Green eyes
Bronze skin
Tattoo of wings on back and music notes down her sides
Lip ring and gauged ears

I must be honest my life pretty much sucks except for one person, you would think its my boyfriend but its not. That one person is my best friend Julian we have been friends since middle school and I moved up to New York with him. We soon found jobs that paid well at the piercing shop , I was happy until my old boyfriend decided he wanted to get back together. Chase my boyfriend of 3 years broke it off with me, saying I was getting to involved with Julian because I was moving in with him, but after about week he calls apologizing and me being the softy that I am forgave him and now we are together again and its the worst thing that's ever happened.

It was Sunday afternoon so it was a slow day at the shop for Julian and I so we decided to take off. Julian dropped me off at Chase' apartment, I too bad I didn't realize what a mistake it would be. After walking up the steep stairs I knocked on his door waiting for an answer, finally he opened his door. Inside there were beer cans everywhere, obviously I came at the wrong time. Chase started talking to me with slurred words.

" So who fucking dropped your off?"

" Julian did."

" Stay away from him, all he wants to do is get in your pants."

" oh fuck off! He is my friend and that's all."

" Don't you ever tell me to fuck off!"

" I am not going to deal with this, I am packing my things and I am not coming back. I cant fucking stand you anymore Chase."

" Where the hell are you going to go?"

" To Julian's!!"

" Oh no your fucking not!!"

" Just try and stop me!!"

I wish I hadn't said that, I always had to run my mouth. Chase grabbed me by my neck and threw me down on his bed. He started to punch my face, I tried screaming but all he did was cover my mouth with his hand.

" You will regret this Avila!"

Dragging me off the bed he slammed me to the ground and started slapping me and throwing me against the wall. After a while he finally stopped, blood was everywhere, I scrambled to get my cell phone and ran out the door. I ran as far away from his apartment as possible. My cell started to ring it was Chase I ignored his call, and made my way to the closest coffee shop. I rush in the shop to the bathroom and called Julian my only hope.

" Julian, please come get me I am at Gail's Coffee Shop."

" What happened?"

" I will tell you later just come pick me up I will be waiting outside."

" Ok, sweetie I will be right there."

10 Minutes Later

Julian rushed out of his car towards me.

" What the fuck, Aliva!"

" I'm so sorry."

" Don't be you didn't do anything. Lets go to my place ."

We drove back to his house , as soon as I got into the house I rushed to the bathroom. I starting throwing up, I felt so sick with myself, I couldn't believe how stupid I was to take Chase back. Julian began to knock on the door.

" Avila, are you okay?"

" Uh...yea I am fine, I am about to take a shower."

" Ok, I will have the bed ready for you."

" Ok, thanks."

Taking my clothes off I looked in the mirror at myself, I was covered in bruises and bloody cuts. Turning on the water I stepped into the shower letting the warm water wash away all of the blood. I stood there for awhile letting myself calm down. Stepping out of the shower I wrapped my wet body in a towel, I walked out into the hallway leaving puddles on the hardwood floor.

" Julian. Let me borrow some pajama pants and a shirt."

" Ok hold on."

He went into his room and came out with flannel pants and one of my tank tops I left over .

" Thanks, buddy."

After getting dressed I plopped down on the bed next to Julian.

" Hun. Are you ready to get some rest?"

" Yes , goodnight."

" Goodnight Avila, things will be better tomorrow."

I hoped so.
Sign up to rate and review this story