Categories > Original > Mystery > What Are You Gonna Do

When She Meets the One

by GR21 1 review

what happens when your sister is shot and you find out you're a monster?

Category: Mystery - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-02 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 293 words

0Unrated
Johnathan walked toward the school and as he walked through the gates kids started staring at him. He wondered why they were staring at him. He thought it might be the trench coat, the black slacks, the mirrored sunglasses, or the black and green hair slicked back but whenever he was near someone they would start to back away like he was a freak. Then he remembered that he had a tatoo on the side of his face that made him seem psyco.
He went through the halls to the principal's office and when he opened the door he saw a tall, slightly muscular man standing in front of him. The man gasped and then sighed when he realized that this was his school's new student. He gave him a schedule and pushed him out the door. When Johnathan entered his first class the teacher looked up from reading a book to the class. He walked over to Johnathan and said "Class this is Johnathan, our new student." Everybody looked up for a second and then went back to what they were doing.
Johnathan took a seat in the back of the class next to a beautiful girl. She looked at him, smiled, and raised her hand. The teacher frowned. "Yes Samantha, what is it?" She paused for a second and then said"Can we work outside today?" The teacher sighed"Fine. Class we are going to read outside today." Slowly everybody got up andwent outside. Samantha and Johnathan were the last ones to go outside. As she was about to leave she turned to look at him and for a second it lokked like his eyes were glowing. She blinked but they looked normal again. She sighed and went out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story