Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're Crashing, But You're No Wave

She Hates Coffee

by over_the_rainbow 0 reviews

Toasters, Little sisters, romance, friends, coffee and Fall Out Boy. Fun or dangerous?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2007-02-24 - 642 words

0Unrated
"ANNABELA DAISY LINEAHEARTA GET YOU BUT BACK DOWN HERE" Patrick yelled at me as I started running up the stairs to me room.

"NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed back. "I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!"

"OH YOU'LL SURRENDER WHEN I SENT YOUR BROTHER AND PETE UP THERE TO GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Damn him he was good. He knew that between my brother Andy and Pete I wasn't going to get away very easily. "DAMN YOU!!!" I yelled at him as I started walking back down the stairs. I stopped at the last three steps and sat down and folded my arms over my chest and pouted like i was three years old. Although I never pouted when I was three I was always fearing for my life back then. " Good little Daisy." Patrick said as he patted my head like I was a dog. "Treat me like a dog Strump and I'll make sure you never have kids and you wont be able to ever play the guitar again!" I growled trying to make sure he got my point. He did cause he pulled his hand away and he stepped farther away from me. I smiled. I liked torturing the guys although its kinda hard to torture Pete cause he doesn't seem to be affected by much. Although there was that one time when I was 8 and I fell off the swings and scrapped my knee he held on to me while Andy ran home to get a band aid and even when Andy was trying to put the band aid on (Andy's afraid of the site of blood). Speaking of Pete and Andy........

"Daisy Patrick we survived our......um.......well lets just say we survived." Pete called as he and my brother came into the house.
"Good," I said as I jumped off the stairs and ran and hugged Pete and my brother. "Cause we didn't."

"Yeah I can kinda see that I mean you both look like you died and came back evil spirits." Pete stated laughing. I punched him.

"No.....actually it was Patrick that died and came back and evil spirit bend on stealing all my blue crayons and he even tried to kill me with the TOASTER!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Ahhhh death by toast. I see. Patrick no using the toaster to try and kill my little Daisy. Use the coffee maker remember she hates coffee." Pete replied. I glared at him.

"Damn you," was all I said. We were all silent for a moment. Well sorta. I was glaring at Pete and muttering random words about him while my brother and Patrick were having a staring contest. God most people have dis-functional families but I have dis-functional friends too. Finally our silence was broken by Joe bursting through the front door and nearly giving everyone in the room a heart attack. Well except Peter of course. Cause Peter pan isn't afraid of anything.

"Hi," Joe said a little too overly perky. NOTE TO SELF: UH YEAH HI I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN A WHILE WHICH IS KINDA SURPRISING CAUSE I NORMALLY TALK TO YOU EVERYDAY BUT I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN LIKE A WHOLE DAY!!!!!!!! ANYWAY THE REASON THAT I'M WRITING TO YOU IS CAUSE I NEED TO REMEMBER TO KILL JOE FOR BEING OVERLY TOO PERKY. WAIT DID THAT EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE? OH WELL. WELL TALK TO YOU SOON. ~ Love the one with no name ~

"Joe come here I have to tell you something." Patrick said. Patrick whispered something in Joe's ear which caused both Joe and Patrick to smile. Nope scratch that they both smirked, Cause before you could say Penguin Joe had started running down the hall past the long since forgotten stair case and ran into the kitchen with me running after him, but when I got into the kitchen I found a horrifying site.


Sign up to rate and review this story