Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

aye caramba.

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 1133 words

0Unrated
Pete stood next to him and Patirck stood next to Pete. They stared in unison. Just staring. Patrick was the first to move. He turned to look at Pete and Andy. Pete's face was slack and he wasn't blinking. Andy's face, on the other hand was taut and his chin was quivering. In anger or sadness, Pat didn't know but he was not keen on finding out. For Andy, anger included yelling, punching and broken something, often bones, those darn vegans never getting enough calcium. Sadness included yeling pounding of tables and shitty drummer. None of that was good for the band at that point in time. Actually it was never good for the band but now it was really band. Fueled just called to announce the formal meeting where they would announce the tour. In other words:
2 weeks, tour time.

Pat heard the front door open
"Shit." he and Peter whispered in unison. Andy bolted toward the doorway.
"Joe!" Patrick jumped in front of him and Pete held andy back,"Joe! Get your kosher-fucking-ass up here! Now!"
The three heard Joe give Denise his keys and ask her to go get some gas for his car. After the front door shut, Joe ran up the stairs 2 at a time.
Andy ripped free of Pete's grip and tried to get past Patrick. Joe jumped back and hit the stairwell nearly falling over it.
"You asshole! What the fuck are you doing driving around, hooking up with my girlfriend?! You dirty shit!"
"Look, Andy. It's not what you think at all. I swear-"
"Oh yeah?" Andy snarled,"What the fuck is it then!"
Joe opened his mouth and then shut it.
Shit. I'm stuck. Denise will kill me if I tell. Andy will kill me either way.
"Exactly! You bastard! You were my best friend! I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna pound, then I'll hit- with- and you'll be sorry-"Andy panted as he tried to get past Patrick who blocked him each time.
"Chill, Andy! I can...barely breathe." Patrick wheezed.
"Patrick. don't make me punch you!"
"Andy, why would I even go for Denise when I have Lisa? You can have, Denise. She loves you."Joe tried to make things better but failed miserably.
"I can have her? You mean she's not good enough? Not shitty-best-friendy enough?" Joe stood like a deer in the headlights. "That's it, you asshole!" Andy tackled Patrick and Joe with surprising force.
Almost like the cartoons. Huh. Pete thought. I better do something before the kiddies really fuck it up.
He grabbed a couple drumsticks from Andy's dresser and chucked them at the grunting pile.
"Shit, Pete! Ass." Andy shouted.
Patrick pushed Andy and Joe off him and stood up throwing a drumstick at Pete.
"Hey!" Pete knocked the flying wood away."I had to stop it somehow. I couldn't damage my beautiful face."
Patrick laughed and looked over to Andy and Joe. Andy was rubbing his chin amd Joe was nursing a busted lip.
"Andy, I swear to God, there is nothing between me and Denise but friendship. I love Lisa." Joe stopped, looking shocked at himself.
"Awww! you do baby!" Lisa was standing at the end of te hallway. Joe nodded slowly and she rushed over to him and kissed him passionately."I love you, too!'
She started to nurse him and kiss him and the guys felt really out of place. Andy stood up and pushed Pete and Patrick out of him room and shut the door. A few seconds later they heard him pounding away on his drums.
"That went well." Patrick looked over to Pete. He nodded.
"Yeah, just peachy."


"I want you to move back home with me." Jenna stood speechless."I want you to be mone for ever. I want to marry you when we get settled."
Jared was on one knee, holding Jenna's hands in his"i uh-"
"I love you. I want to spend my life with you. What do you say?"
uh...
Jenna couldn't think. It was all too much. She pulled her hands away, grabbed her hoodie and shoes, and rushed out of the hotel room.
"Jenna!"Jared yelled, Jenna ran faster and arrived at the elevator, pressed the down button as hard as she could. Jared had pulled some pants on and was runngin down the hall.
"Come on, come on!" The elevatr dinged and the doors opened slowly. Jenna slid inside quickly and pressed the close doors buttona nd held it down till her finger was white and numb. She pressed the ground level. After a few secinds she oressed the stop button.
"God..." she whispered, sliding down the wall."God! What the fuck! I hate this!"
She pounded the walls and screamed. Tears poured down her face, already wet with presperation.
"Ma'am? Hello? Are you all right?" a voice called,. From where she didn't know, but Jenna stopped screaming amd wiped tears from her face.
"Yeah," Her voice cracked,"Yeah?"
She slipped her shoes on and stood up composing herself.
"All right, hun. You have to press the STOP button. Okay." The woman annunciated every syllable like Jenna was from another country.
"Yeah. Okay." Jenna hesitantly pressed the STOP button. She closed her eyes as the doors opened.
"Darling, are you all right?" the woman said with a heavy accent." I you don't mind me sayin, you look like hell, suga."
Jenna opened her eyes. A plump woman stood before her, gray black hair in big curls, dark skin wrinkly and sagging." I'm fine. Thanks. Sorry about that wait, I just-"
"Suga, I know a woman in pain. It's not a problem." Jenna smiled weakly. The woman touched her face and smiled kindly."Don't let this boy, whoever he is, get you down. Such a beautiful girl, too."
The woman shook her head and patted Jenna's cheek gently before stepping into the elevator.
"Thanks." Jenna stood still for a minute, thinking about what the woman said. There was a calling in the stairwell
Oh God, Jared
Jenna looked around for a place to hide. The lobby was empty. There were no employees at all. Jenna hid behind the front deska.
"Jenna! Jenna! Fuck." She heeard him say."Damnit..."
Jenna stayed where she was even after Jared's voice had faded. She stared to stand and realized she was shaking and her forehead was sweaty agsin. But she knew what she was going to do.
"Hey!" Jenna's heart stooped. She slowly turned around. A skinny guy in a green uniform marching toward her.
Thank God
"What are you doing back?"
She didn't know what made her say it."Changing my life."
Jenna left the kid standing there confused as she walked outside into the heavy rain.
i think ill leave it there. for now.
kbye
Sign up to rate and review this story