Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Vows Undone

by twiinklestar 3 reviews

Recently Archie promises not to have anything to do with the slutty amazon warriors but can he keep his promise?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 507 words

0Unrated
Chapter 15 :

"Sure you do. Everybody needs an entertainer. Now come on," she said seductively as she crawled up onto his lap and started to lick the area around his ear.

Archie moaned in pleasure but soon snapped out of it. 'No! You promised Atlanta. She's your best friend and maybe even some day, more then a friend! Even more then a girlfriend! Wife! No Archie! That's planning too far ahead,' he thought to himself but he couldn't stop there. 'the mother of your children,' he moaned at the thought. He felt someone kiss him on the mouth. He was so caught up in Atlanta, that he thought it was Atlanta, so he kissed back. Hard.

*

Back at the dorm,

It was as if Odie could read Archie's mind and hear his thoughts.

"No Archie! That's not Atlanta! Dude, snap out of it and I know what you're thinking! Sick man, just plain sick!" Odie yelled at the television screen.

"And I thought Herry was dumb and you were the smart one. Gee don't you know he can't hear you from there. Archie buddy, that's not Atlanta you're kissing," said Neil pressing his head against the TV screen.

Odie rolled his eyes.

*

Atlanta woke up from her evening nap. Her stomach growled.

"I'm hungry. I wonder if Archie has any food," she said to herself.

She climbed the ladder to the top of the boat.

"Hey Ar-"-she stopped.

What she saw shocked and angered her. Archie, her best friend, the guy who not more then an hour ago, vowed he didn't want some slutty warrior all over him, now had some slutty warrior all over him.

Atlanta stood there, a look of sincere hurt in her eyes. Tears started to form. Her best friend had broken his promise. Even worse, the boy she loved was making out with some other girl, a prettier, sexier, hotter, bigger chested, un-boy like girl.

Archie stopped when he heard Atlanta whimper. He turned to see a face he hoped never to see ever again. A face that was once so happy and cheery was now filled with hurt and heartbreak from the outside to the inside of her hazel teary eyes.

"Atlanta...I-"-he couldn't say anything. How could he explain?

"You what? Go on Archie," Atlanta awaited a response.

"Atlanta, I can't explain,"

"Explain what? How you broke your promise? How you started to make-out with another girl after you vowed not to?"

"Lan-"

"Don't Lan me!" she screamed and stormed back down to her bed, letting her tears flow freely. She locked the door behind her.

*

"Look what you did! I said no but you had to kiss me anyways!" Archie yelled at Kalonice. He knew it was partially his fault but it seemed better to blame someone else for the time being.

"But Archie-"

"Leave!" demanded Archie pointing back to the land.

Kalonice wrinkled her nose and picked up her dress daintily. She jumped out of the boat and swam back to the shore.

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story