Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Learning to Trust Again

Chapter Two: Damaged

by Zpan_Sven 0 reviews

Mamoru is confronted by the dark stranger and the mysterious warrior of the Sun...

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Haruka (Uranus), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Saturn, Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2005-09-15 - Updated: 2005-09-16 - 1016 words

-1MarySue
PART 2: DAMAGED

Sailor Jupiter's jaw all but hit the ground at what that voice had said before she regained her wits about her and rushed over to Sailor Moon. She was covered with scrapes and bruises and from the way that Sailor Moon was cradling her ribs, they were bruised at best, broken at worst. Sailor Jupiter turned as she heard the sound of running foot steps and saw that the Outer Senshi had burst onto the scene.



= Dreaming comes so easily
Cause it's all that I've known
True love is a fairytale
I'm damaged, so how would I know? =



"What happened to Koneko?!" was the first thing out of Sailor Uranus's mouth.


= I'm scared and I'm alone
I'm shamed and I need for you to know =



"Endymion raped her after he beat her to unconsciousness." Came the voice from the shadows once more.


= I didn't say all the things that I wanted to say
And you can't take back what you've taken away
Cause I feel you, I feel you near me
I didn't say all the things that I wanted to say
And you can't take back what you've taken away
Cause I feel you, I feel you near me =



Sailor Uranus's head snapped about to stare at the shadows. They seemed to ripple as a figure 6 feet and 2 inches in height and that was slender yet well muscled stepped from the inky blackness that seemed almost reluctant to give the tall figure up. The figure was a man with dark brown hair that was almost black with purplish highlights and deep indigo blue eyes that held vast amounts of wisdom and sadness...and a seemingly infinite amount of power. He wore a Soldier's uniform that was a dark purple trimmed in black; upon his brow was a black metal circlet...and the gleaming insignia of Saturn.

The man walked past Tuxedo Kamen who was writhing in pain on the ground, pausing only to deliver a sharp kick to the fallen man's side, and he grinned in satisfaction as he heard several ribs snap from the blow. The man stopped before Sailor Moon and simply held open his arms and spoke in that quiet whisper, "I can only heal your physical pain. You are not as of yet ready to be healed mentally."

Sailor Moon sobbed louder and to the surprise of all but the Soldier, she stepped into the comforting circle offered by the Soldier. He gently wrapped his arms around her in a very loose hug so that she could break away from him without resistance if she felt afraid.


= Healing comes so painfully
And it chills to the bone
Won't let anyone get close to me
I'm damaged, as I'm sure you know =



"Do not heal her yet," came another man's deep voice with clipped, elegant British tones, "I want her to file charges against that coward. Now."


= I'm scared and I'm alone
I'm shamed and I need for you to know =



All eyes turned to see another Soldier; this one the same height as the first, but his build was more muscular and he was dressed in gold and black and had a knee-length braid of hair as golden as sunlight. His eyes were golden and deeply set, seeming to stare into their souls.

"Sire, she's badly wounded..." the first soldier said to the newest arrival.


= I didn't say all the things that I wanted to say
And you can't take back what you've taken away
Cause I feel you, I feel you near me
I didn't say all the things that I wanted to say
And you can't take back what you've taken away
Cause I feel you, I feel you near me =



"Then let us dehenshin and take her to the nearest hospital," The second Soldier then growled, "And we will take the coward with us so that he cannot escape the law."


= There's only for my soul
And undo this fear
Forgiveness for a man
Who was stronger
I was just a little girl
But I can't look back =



The first Soldier nodded and closed his eyes as a purplish-black glow engulfed him. The glow faded away to reveal him in a male version of the Jubaan high School fuku. He removed his arms from Usagi and stepped back from her in a reluctant manner. He then once more walked to the fallen Tuxedo Kamen who was whimpering pathetically in pain and curled up into the fetal position. The first Soldier reached into his pockets and pulled out a pair of thin leather gloves and tugged them on his slender yet strong hands.

"Get up." The first soldier snarled at Tuxedo Kamen.

"Who are you?!" The fallen man gasped out in pain as he cradled his broken ribs.

"I am the Crown Prince of Saturn, the Senshi of Death and Destruction. I am Soldier Saturn." The first Soldier (Soldier Saturn) stated coldly.


= I didn't say all the things that I wanted to say
And you can't take back what you've taken away
Cause I feel you, I feel you near me
I didn't say all the things that I wanted to say
And you can't take back what you've taken away
Cause I feel you, I feel you near me =



"And I am the Crown Prince of the White Sol Kingdom, Senshi of the Sun and Justice, Soldier Sun," the second Soldier (Soldier Sun) said, "And you will pay for what you have done to my imooto-chan (little sister)."

"...imooto-chan...?" Sailor Moon whispered.

"Hai. I am your elder brother. You used to call me -" Soldier Sun began only to be interrupted by Sailor Moon screaming out, "Sol-nii-chan!!" and hurling herself into his arms, sobbing uncontrollably.

"It will be alright, I swear it." Soldier Sun whispered.



= Can't go back...
Can't go back...
Can't go back...
Can't go back...
I can't go back...
I can't go back...
I can't go back...
I must go on...
I must go on...
I must go on...
I must go on...
I must go on...
I must go on...
I must go on.... =

Sign up to rate and review this story