Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

dont rightly no.

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 529 words

0Unrated
the story is going to come to a close in the near future. buuuut check out my other one. thnks fr th mmrs
"Hey." Peter turned to see Jenna dripping wet at the front door.
"Oh my God. Hey, where've you been?" He grabbed a towel front the hall closet and ran over to her. He wrapped the towel around her and hugged her to him. Her hair smelled like...colonge.
"So sorry. I knew you would be worried.I was with a friend-I needed to talk to them. Well not a friend per se. But I'm back. It's raining by the way."
She giggled and turned around in Peter's arms.
a friend. Colonge wearing friend.
Peter pushed away from her fragile grasp. Jenna looked at him, confusion in her emerald eyes.
She's so pretty.So.....pretty
Pete couldnt help but love her. love her?
"What's wrong, Peter?" Jenna pulled away fully, crossing her thin arms, damp sleeves, sliding up.
"Jenna. Why won't you talk to me? Like you used to. Or I mean tell me the truth so I don't have to pry."
"What the hell Peter? God. I just-fuck!" Pete stepped back a little, Jenna was pretty upset, it appeared.
I came home to spend time with him and all he can do is-
"Jenna, I smell the colonge in your hair, your clothes are meessed up-rain doesn't do that, rushing to get some clothes on does-"
"And you would know all about /that/, Peter. I know you sneak out to have sex with some girl in a shitty band. I'm not stupid."
Maybe I am. Gah! This is all so confusing!
She felt his eyes on her, judging her?
What does he know about me? Fuck him.
Peter stood there staring at her flushed face, trying to meet her eyes. He was so confused and upset and hurt-
"Ahh!"he shouted, throwing his hands up in the air. Jenna barely flinched, she was so used to anger.
"I'll be leaving now." Jenna threw the towel to the floor and whipped her wet hair around. She flew up the stairs and straight into Patrick's room. He quickly put down his guitar.
Wait, she ditched me last night. I'll uh play it cool
He lent back into his chair and folded his arms.
"Hey."
Jenna flopped lightly on his bed, completely soaked. She realized how wet she was and jumped up immediately."Pat, I'm so confused. I don't know what I'm going to do!"
Patrick nodded, looking bored.
Jenna blinked a few times, shocked.
Why isn't he being sweet Patty Cakes?
"And, um, I just got into an arguement with Peter and he claims I've been sleeping around. Then I told him I knew he was sleeping with some girl in another band."
"Carla?" Patrick interrupted, slightly interested now.
That must have been what was going on the ver first night Jenna and Denise were here."He didn't sleep with Jenna then." Patrick whispered aloud.
"What? You think I had sex with Pete?" Jenna said. angrily.Patrick shook his head quickly, sitting up.
leaving it there. great i hope ur happy. im late for class. lol jk. sorta
Sign up to rate and review this story