Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > rising lovely

Chapter 3

by kaden292 0 reviews

new apartment and why is Tohru all angry

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Arisa, Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kureo, Saki, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 895 words

0Unrated
Kureno stood outside the main office as he saw Haru run his way toward him, "Sorry I'm late! I was doing some stuff for school," explained Haru panting a little.
"It's okay, you're here, right?" Kureno smiled a him, and opened the door for Haru, the two walked in and went to the front desk, "We would like to get an apartment."
"Well, you need to signs these papers, and would you like an upper level or a bottom level apartment?" the lady asked.
Haru looked at Kureno who was working hard on the papers, "an upper level, please," Haru said. Kureno poked him to get his attention, and handed the papers to him to get his half done.
When he finished he handed her the paper and clip board, and each got a key. They walked to the apartment that was just a few minute walk and looked at everything around it; they found out that there was food store just around the corner. As the reached the apartment it has some stuff in it, that didn't belong there like pictures. They noticed someone in the pictures, "Isn't that Miss Honda?" asked Kureno not sure of him self.
Haru looked at the picture and nodded his head, "Yeah it must be one of her when she was little, but here is one that is more recent.... I guess they never cleaned out the apartment," said Haru looking at everything.
"We should have a house warming party. Hatori, Kyo, Tohru, Momiji, and maybe some of Tohrus friends if she wants, because this once was her home," suggested Kureno looking around the place.
Haru walked down on of the short halls, and opened a door that looked to belong to a teenage girl. When he opened the closet he expected some colorful clothes, but he got dark tones ones like, dark blue, black, and brown. He walked over to the dresser and picked up one of the picture that held some people from school, but had Tohru never talked to them before, well, at least not around them.
"Haru, I'm going to go to the estate and tell Hatori and Momiji. Could you go to shigures house and tell Tohru and Kyo for me?" asked Kureno in the door way, "Yeah, I'll fix some stuff up and then I will leave, and I will pay attention to where I'm going so don't worry," he said noticing the worried look in Kureno's eyes. He nodded and walked out the door
Haru grabbed one of the many boxes he saw laying around and put the clothes and picture in there. It only filled one box, so he put some other items like make up and books in another. He decided to put the boxes in the clothes so people wouldn't think that they belonged to him.
He walked out the door keeping an eye on the road so wouldn't get lost, and actual Shigures house was just around the corner. As he walked into the house he found everyone in the living just sitting around.
"Hey, do you think you guys want to come over to my new apartment for a house warming party?" asked Haru making everyone look at him
No-one spoke, not knowing if they should, "depends who all is going?" asked Kyo. "From what I know Hatori, Momiji, Kyo, Tohru, and some of her friend you guys want to go," answered Haru looking around the room.
"Yeah, I'll go, I could use a break from this house, what about you three?" he asked Kyo looking at them. Tohru looked up with a blank expression that turned angry.
"Yeah, we'll go, right Tohru?" said Uo stepping in before anything went wrong, "What ever, it doesn't matter right?" she said getting up and walking past Haru giving him the cold shoulder.
"What's wrong with her?" asked Kyo confused as ever from the big change in her attitude in the past few days, "I'm guessing you know something of this?" asked Haru to Hana and Uo. They looked at each other and nodded.
Haru walked out of the room and to hers, which wasn't that hard to find anymore, but before he went in he knocked on the door. He heard feet moving around the room and a click before the door opened, "what?!" she asked glaring at him.
"When you come over you can get the rest of your stuff, because the apartment place never cleaned it out. It's in two boxes in your old closet," he said just looking at her not being effected by her glare.
"Fine!" she slammed the door shut and locked it again. He walked down the stares once again. He noticed the shock in Kyo's eyes, meaning someone told him of her past, "Well I'm going to go back to the apartment; Tohru knows how to get there. We'll serve snacks so you don't have to eat anything," he said taking his leave.
He walked to the store and bought some snacks for everyone, it ranged from string cheese, chips, pop corn, and different kind of candies. He unlocked the door to the apartment and put everything into a bowl, as he put the soda on top of the counter he heard the door open.
"Hey, you guys made it! Welcome to our new home!" welcomed Haru to Hatori and Momiji.
Sign up to rate and review this story