Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > rising lovely

Chapter 4

by kaden292 0 reviews

chort but the start of the explaination

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Arisa, Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kureo, Kyo, Momiji, Saki, Tohru - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 388 words

0Unrated
After Kureno got back with his guest it wasn't long after that the other group showed up, "No way, they moved in here!" shocked Uo opening the door to the apartment. Tohru, Kyo, Uo, and Hana all walked in together; Tohru having a sour look on her face gave surprises to Hatori and Momiji.
Tohru walked down the hall she knew well, and opened her old room door. She walked to the closet and opened it up and pulled out the boxes. She looked inside and made sure nothing was missing, "umm Tohru whose clothes do they belong to?" asked Kyo watching her.
She looked at him, "They belong to me. These are my old clothes, I haven't seen them since I lived here," she said looking back and into one of the photographs. She then closed the box and pushed it back inside the closet and shut the door, "I'll come back later tonight and take them home, okay Haru?" she said turning her attention to him. He nodded and went back to the living room, and everyone started to talk about something.
"We should play a game!" suggested Momiji jumping around, "yeah, um how about rich man, poor man," said Uo. Everyone agreed and they all set around the table as they played. When Haru heard a knock come from the door, he said he would get it
"Yes?" he said opening the door, he recognized her from the picture, "I saw her. Where is wolf?" the girl commanded. He stepped a side and let her in knowing he would have no choice. She rushed past him and into the living room
The girl went wide-eyed when she saw Tohru, "Wolf!" Tohru looked up and kept her blank expression on her face, "What do you want panther?" said Tohru.
The girl called panther was shocked at Tohru, "when did you come back, thought you became preppy. You said stuff would change, but here you are at you same old game. I'm happy your back wolf," said panther. Tohru got up and hugged the girl.
"Tohru what is going on? How do you know this girl?" asked Momiji looking at Tohru innocently.
"Well it all happened before I met you guys, I wasn't really preppy all the time, I was more gothic so to speak," she started
Sign up to rate and review this story