Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Drop a Heart. Break a Name

Chapter 2: New City, New Life

by BANGdynomite 0 reviews

Lex moves to Atlanta leaves her friends, family and old life behind in chicago to start over fresh

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 696 words

0Unrated
Alexis got in her car; she couldn't stop thinking about what she had just done. 'Pete meant everything to me how could I just break his heart so easily. I have to get out of here start my life over.' She had decided she was leaving earlier than planned. She arrived at her house after the worst drive home she had ever driven from The Red Hot and Blue. She rushed into her house and up to her room. She started throwing all her clothes into suitcases, all of her belongings into the boxes she had been saving in her closet for the past month. Alexis went into her bathroom and packed everything as well. She grabbed one box at a time and packed them into the back of her jeep.
"Alexis what are in those boxes?" Her mother questioned.
"I can't live here any longer. I'm leaving to Montreal in the morning." Tears started running down her mothers face.
"Don't cry mom." Alexis hugged her mother.
"Lex, why are you moving? What about Peter? What about your Friends? Your Family? And why so soon?"
"Pete and I broke up. I have to get away from here and start fresh. My friends most likely don't ever want to talk to me again. I'll come back and visit You, Dad, Stacey and Ricky on the holidays. I love you Mom, but I just can't stay here any longer."
"Lexi, you know I love you but I don't think this is the right thing to do." Alexis just stared at her mother; she thought of all people her mom would support her decision.
"Theirs nothing you can say or do that will stop me. I've already got my mind set and I'm leaving tomorrow."
"Mom I'm tired and I have a big drive tomorrow. I'm going to bed now, I'll come say bye before I leave."
Alexis walked up to her room, put on her pj's and climbed into bed. 'BEEP BEEP BEEP' Her alarm clock rang at 4:30 in the morning. Alexis climbed out of bed and put on a pair of jeans, a white cami and her green day hoodie. She walked into her parent's room and woke them up.
"I just wanted to say goodbye." Her parents both said goodbye and gave her a big hug.
She then walked into her little 6 year old bothers room.
"Ricky, wake up. I'm leaving now."
"Lexi, I'm gonna miss you."
"I'm going to miss you too bud. I love you. Now get back to sleep it's pretty early."
"Love you too sis." Alexis kissed his forehead as he lay back down to sleep.
Alexis walked outside took one more look at the house she grew up at and hopped in her car and drove away. She had to stop at Jeff house see as she had promised to say goodbye before she left. She parked at his house, got out of the car, grabbed a pebble from the driveway and threw it at his window. He opened his window after one of the many pebbles she threw hit his window.
"Uh who is it? It's 5 in the morning" Alexis laughed at him
"It's Lex. I came by to say goodbye. I'm leaving now"
"One second I'll be right down" Alexis waited at the door for her friend. Jeff appeared at the door in his boxers and a wife beater on.
"I thought you weren't leaving until next week."
"I changed my mind I couldn't face having to seeing the gang or Pete again." Tears rolled down her face at the thought of Pete.
"Lex, I really am going to miss you."
"I'm going to miss you as well"
"Call me when you get in okay." Lex nodded.
"Okay I really gotta get going. I'll see you for Thanksgiving" Jeff walked Alexis to her car. Jeff wrapped his arms around Lex and kissed her forehead. He stood in his driveway as he watched one of his closest friends drive away to her new life in a new country, new city, new town, with new friends. He waved one last time and went back inside his house to go back sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story