Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Drop a Heart. Break a Name

Chapter 6: Day of Fun

by BANGdynomite 0 reviews

summaries are lame

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 1181 words

0Unrated
Lexi sat in the car calming her self down before she walked into her house. After a little bit of just sitting in the silent they both walked into the house. No one but Kevin would have ever known she was crying. They walked into the kitchen where Lexi's family sat eating at the table. They both sat down in the empty chairs without saying a word and grabbed some food and put it on their plates.
"I though you guys were going out to eat?" Lexi's mom asked.
"We changed out minds. Thought we should spend time with the family." Lexi put on a fake smile. Kevin noticed and grabbed her hand under the table as they ate. He rubbed his thumb on her hand as a way of saying its okay.
After dinner Kevin and Lexi joined Ricky in the den and watched a movie with him. Lexi fell asleep half way trough the movie.
"Why is she sleeping so early?" Ricky asked Kevin looking at this dead asleep sister in his lap.
"She's had a long day. I'll be right back I'm gonna go put her in her bed." Kevin replied picking Alexis up and carrying her up to her room.
"Night babe." Kevin said as he kissed Lexi's forehead before going back down to finish watching the movie with Ricky.
"So Ricky what do you like to do for fun?" Kevin asked trying to start up a conversation with Ricky.
"I like to go-carting, laser tagging and I like to play baseball and soccer."
"Cool how bout tomorrow me and your sister take you out to have some fun."
"Really, You're my new favoritest person." Ricky smiled.
After the movie ended Ricky and Kevin started playing a video game on x-box. Ricky was beating Kevin in a racing game.
"Wow you stink at this game." Ricky joked as he lapped Kevin.
"Ricky it's bedtime." Helen said as she walked into the den.
"One more minute let me finish this race."
"Okay after this race it's off to bed for you." She said walking back upstairs.
Ricky beat Kevin and then they both went upstairs to head the hay. Kevin looked at the clock next to Lexi's bed it read 11:23. He climbed in next to Lexi. She stirred a little then snuggled up into Kevin. Kevin awoke first and laid watching Lexi as she slept. She woke up and looked up at Kevin.
"Good morning." He grinned.
"How long have you been awake?" She asked.
"Only about forty five minutes."
"You know you could have got up and got breakfast and such." She told.
"I would of if you didn't have me in such a death grip, and I like watching you sleep." He laughed as Lexi let go of him.
"So what are we doing today?" she asked.
"Well I promised we'd take Ricky go-carting or laser tagging."
"Awesome my favorites." She smiled getting out of bed and put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie to tired to get in the shower. Kevin did the same. The two walked down to the kitchen together hand in hand
"Aw aren't you guys the cutest couple I've ever seen." Stacey stopped herself before she finished saying what we was going to say about how Pete and Lexi used to be the same way.
"What are you doing today Stace?" Lexi asked as she grabbed a bowl of cereal for her and Kevin.
"Nothing. What about you two?"
"We're taking Ricky go-carting. Do you want to go?" Kevin asked.
"Sure sounds more exciting than doing nothing." Stacey laughed. "Oh wait I just remembered I'm going to a show tonight. Do you think we'll be home by 7:00?" she asked.
"Yea defiantly. Where's the show? And who's playing?"
"Uh it's at The Metro. And well I'm kinda seeing..."
"Fall out boy." Lexi finished her sister's sentence. Stacey nodded shyly.
"It's okay I really don't care. Maybe I'll go with you and I can see the gang again." Lexi said surprising Stacey.
"Okay Stacey you go get Ricky then meet us out in the car." Lexi said standing up to go outside to the car. Stacey ran upstairs calling Ricky's name. Kevin and Lexi waited out in the car for Ricky and Stacey to come out.
"You sure you're ready to see all your old friends?" Kevin asked.
"I think I can handle it." She replied
"Isn't Pete in the band?" He asked
"Oh shit he is isn't he?" Lexi said realizing Pete was in Fall Out Boy and she would have to see him tonight if she went.
"It's okay I'll be there with you and if you can't handle it when we get there we can always leave." Kevin said leaning over and kissing Lexi.
"PDA" Stacey screamed getting into the car.
"Where not in public. We were alone in out car until you came." Lexi laughed.
"Thanks for taking me go-carting guys." Ricky said giving both Lexi and Kevin a big hug as the got out of the car.
"No problem bud, anything for my favorite little brother."
"I'm your only little brother." Ricky laughed.
"That's why you're my favorite." Lexi said messing up this hair.
"Hey don't mess with the hair." He joked pointing a finger at her. Lexi laughed as they all walked inside. They sat around watching TV until 6:30.
"Come on Stace we gotta go. Hurry Up." Lexi yelled up the stairs. When they got to The Metro the band was already on stage playing their first song. Stacey ran over to her friends and watched the show. Lexi and Kevin stayed in the back. Lexi was looking around to see if she could see anyone she knew. She saw her two friends Kelly and Nicole. She dragged Kevin over to them.
"Hey Kel, Hey Nicole." Lexi said to her old friends.
"LEXI! Wow I can't believe you're here." Kelly yelled over the music.
"I've been hearing that a lot. This is my boyfriend Kevin." Lexi yelled to them.
"Why did you bring him? Has no one told you that Pete still isn't over you?" Nicole asked coldly.
"Well it's been three years and I'm over him so he has to deal and move on." I yelled back. Lexi looked on stage as she watched her friends jump around on stage. Pete noticed her standing with Kelly and Nicole and stopped playing. Patrick looked at Pete in confusion and look out in the crowd to see who he was looking at. Patrick stopped singing and playing so then Joe and Andy both stopped all of them looking right at Lexi. She felt everyone's eyes on her. She started to get nervous. Kevin grabbed her hand tightly. The band except Pete walked off stage and walked into the crowd towards Lexi. They all greeted her with hugs. Pete watched from the stage as his friends greeted the girl he couldn't stop thinking about. He wanted to go up and hold her tight but he saw her holding the hand of the guy standing next to her.
Sign up to rate and review this story