Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Drop a Heart. Break a Name

Chapter 7: Just like Old Times

by BANGdynomite 0 reviews

just read it :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 1080 words

0Unrated
its short but please leave some reviews Thanks




"I'll be right back guys. I'm gonna go talk to Pete." Patrick said before Lexi grabbed his arm
"No I'll go talk to him." She walked up onto the stage.
"Pete, just listen I know you hate me right now. I just want to make things better between the two of us. I didn't mean to hurt you like I did." Pete stared at her silently.
"Pete please just talk to me I want us to be friends like old times."
"it could never be like old times you've moved on and have forgotten all about me." Pete finally spoke.
"I've tried to forget about you knowing I've caused you so much pain but something always reminds me of you. Pete I'll never forget you as hard as I want to I never could."
"I never want to forget you and I will never try to forget you. I think about you every second of every minute. I still love you Lex." Pete said looking deeply into her eyes.
"Pete I'm sorry but I think you should move on. It will make things so much easier."
"I can't move on I know it isn't over between us, and I know you still feel the same."
It was true Lexi felt like things weren't over she was falling deeply in love with him all over again.
"Peter there could never be anything between us again. I'm in love with Kevin." Pete became silent again. He despised this guy Kevin already and he hadn't even met him. Lexi dragged Pete off stage with her and over to their friends.
"Kev, this is Pete. Pete this is my boyfriend Kevin." Lexi introduced them to each other. Pete glared at Kevin.
"Where's Brit?" Lexi asked Joe.
"Oh she had to work tonight so she couldn't make it. She should be off now we can go back to my place to see her if you want."
"Yea sure. Did you tell I was in town?"
"Nope we can go surprise her now. Lets go." Joe replied.
Brittany was Joe's older sister who was Lexi's best friend. They all got in their cars and drove to Joe's house.
"Mom, I'm home." Joe called as everybody entered his house.
"Oh your home quite early." Mrs. Trohman said walking out to greet Joe and his guest.
"Yea we ended the show early."
"Alexis I didn't know you were back in town. Brittany is up in her room if you want to go see her." Mrs. Trohman said looking at Lexi.
"I'm just visiting for the holidays. It's nice seeing you again." Lexi said before heading up stairs behind everyone else. Joe walked in first and then the gang which left Alexis and Kevin standing in the hallway. Lexi walked in and said surprise. Brittany jumped off her bed and onto her friend in a big huge.
"Wow I didn't think we'd see you again with how things ended back then."
"I know being with all my old friends makes me want to just sit here and have it be just like the old days." Lexi said as she sat down next to Brittany on her bed. Patrick grabbed Brittany's acoustic guitar and started playing Honorable Mention which was written about Alexis after a big fight her and Pete had her had.
"Just like old times. Sitting around Patrick playing our favorite songs." Andy said wrapping his arm around his girlfriend Kelly. They all started to sing along with Patrick except Kevin who didn't know the words and Pete who was staring at Kevin and Lexi wishing that it was him and Lex not Kevin. Kevin sat there awkwardly as Alexis and all her friends starting talking about all the stuff they used to do together. Pete sat silently wishing he could go back to high school where he and Lexi were the cutest couple in school and everyone wished they had a relationship like theirs now Pete was the one wishing for that relationship. Lexi's cell phone started ringing. She walked out into the hall to answer it. Without Lexi being in the room it made Kevin feel even more awkward so he went out into the hall with Lexi.
"I'm at Brit's house...Yea...okay...uh huh...oh yea I forgot she was with us, did she get home...okay sorry mom...talk to you later. Bye love you." Lexi closed her phone and her and Kevin walked back into the room. Lexi sat back down and joined into the conversation.
"Are you okay Kevin?" Kelly asked noticing Kevin looking extremely uncomfortable.
"Yea I'm okay" Kevin lied. He wrapped his arm around Lexi's waist and sat listening to their conversation. They sat in Brittany's room for a few more hours just talking. Patrick was the first to leave soon after everyone started leaving. Soon it was Brittany, Joe, Kevin, Lexi and Pete left.
"We'll I'm getting pretty tired I'm going to bed. Bye Lexi." Joe said getting up and hugging Lexi.
"I'm gonna crash here tonight Joe." Pete said getting up as well.
"Nice to meet you dude." Joe said as he did one of those little hand shake hugs with Kevin. Kevin nodded as Joe and Pete walked out of the room.
"Not even a good night or a it was nice seeing you again." Lexi complained to Brit about Pete walking out without saying a word.
"He's been like this for awhile. He rarely talks if he talks at all he usually sits and nods his head. He's been like this since you left." Brit said sadly.
"I didn't mean to hurt him this much. I feel so bad now." Lexi said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
"It's not your fault. You did the right thing babe. If you didn't you'd still be with him and miserable." Brit pulled Lexi into a hug.
"And if you didn't you never would have moved to Atlanta and then we never would have met." Kevin added laughing trying to make Lexi smile.
"I love you both." Lexi said smiling.
"We love you more." Brit laughed.
"Well I guess we should get home it's already." Lexi looked at the clock "three in the morning." She said shocked.
"Bye Lex. I'm glad you came home. I've missed you." Brittany and Lexi hugged.
"Nice to meet you Brittany." Brittany hugged Kevin as well.
"bye see you later." Lexi said walking out.
Sign up to rate and review this story