Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Drop a Heart. Break a Name

Chapter 9: What Just Happened?

by BANGdynomite 0 reviews

ouch

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 1482 words

0Unrated
"Are you gonna be okay going out with them tonight?" Alexis asked Kevin as they got ready for their separate nights out.
"I'll be fine, your friends are cool."
"Yea they really are. I don't know why I ever left; they understood why I broke up with him. They would have been there for me."
"If you never left we wouldn't be together." Kevin kissed Lex's forehead.
"That is very true. I love you Kev."
"I love you and I'm very glad you left and met me that morning in the diner. Oh shit that reminds me I better call Garrett and check on how things are going at the diner."
Kevin grabbed his phone and found Garrett's number on his contact list and pushed send.
Alexis finished getting ready for her girls night out with Brittany, Nicole and Kelly. From what Lex could hear from Kevin and Garrett's conversation things seemed to be great at the diner and it was getting a lot of business. Lex started thinking about the last time she went out with just her and the girls. She couldn't even remember what they did, just that everything they had a girl's night out they always had a blast.
Lex jumped when the doorbell rang. She walked down the stairs to see Patrick talking to Stacey.
"Hey Patty Cakes." Patrick glared at her he hated that nickname.
"Is Kevin ready?"
"KEVIN, PATRICKS HERE FOR YOU!" Lexi screamed up the stairs.
Kevin walked down the stairs stopping at the bottom where Lexi stood and gave her a quick peck and then walked out the door with Patrick.
Soon after the door bell rang again and Lexi grabbed her purse and walked out the door where Brittany stood waiting for her.
"PARTY TIME!" Nicole yelled when Lex and Brit hopped into the car.
"Woohoo!" they all said at the same time and started bursting up laughing.
"Where we going?" Lex asked.
"Club Virgo.' Kelly answered.
"This will actually be my first time going to a club legally." Lexi laughed, remember she hadn't been to a club since she turned 21 a month ago.
They arrived at the club and walked up to the line waiting to go inside. They reached the bouncer and he checked their IDs. They all walked up the bar and ordered drinks. Before they knew it they were all drunk and dancing on the dance floor with random guys. Lexi looked at the guy she was dancing with "You look really familiar." She slurred.
"Wow are you drunk Lexi. How much have you had to drink?" the guy asked.
"Maybe a few beers maybe a little more. Who are you again?"
"Just some guys you've said I love you to a million times." He laughed playing with her head.
"Don't ring a bell ohs well." The guy leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips. She turned around and started making out with him.
"Ow Ow go Lexi!" Brittany hollered over the music.
______________________________________________________________________________________
"I wonder what the girls are doing." Kevin thought out loud as he, Patrick, Joe and Andy played poker.
"Hey this is guys night no thinking about girls." Andy said throwing his cards on the table folding.
"Oh my bad, didn't mean to say that out loud." Kevin said realizing what he just said.
"Hey where's Pete?" Joe asked noticing the empty seat across the table.
"I don't know he said he'd be here." Patrick answered.
"I'll call and see what's taking him so long." Andy said taking out his cell phone and dialing Pete's number. He got his voice mail.
"Hey Pete! Where ya at? You planning on coming to play poker with us anytime soon?" Andy said leaving Pete a message.
"No answer?" Joe asked, Andy nodded his head.
"That's weird Pete always answers his phone." Patrick scratched his head.
"What if something happened?" Kevin asked.
"I'll call his house see if his mom knows where he's at." Joe dialed Pete's house number.
"Hey Mrs. Wentz. Is Pete there by any chance? Really he's not here yet. Nope he didn't answer when we called. Oh really we'll go check if he's there. If not I'll ask Haley if he stopped by or not. Okay thanks bye." Joe closed his cell phone.
"She said he might have stopped by Virgo to talk to Haley like he said he was going to do earlier today."
"Okay so lets go check if he's there." The four stood up and walked out to Joe's car.

"Hey Haley!." Andy greeted Pete's sister who worked at the club.
"Has Pete been here?" Patrick asked.
"Yea I just talked to him. He said he was heading to Joe's but he might still be here." Haley said as she rushed off back to work.
"Hey look there's Kelly." Andy said walking towards his girlfriend.
"Kel, have you seen Pete?" He asked.
"Nooooooope." He could smell the alcohol on her breath, he knew even if she had seen him she wouldn't have remembered.
Patrick noticed Kevin running out of the club, he rushed after him.
"Hey man what's wrong?" he asked when he caught up to Kevin. He saw the tears in Kevin's eyes as he leaned up against the side of the club.
"How could she?" is all he kept saying.
"How could she what?" Patrick asked trying to get something more out of him. Kevin just slide down the wall and put his head in his knees and sobbed.
"What's wrong Kevin? What did you see?" Patrick asked.
"I'm gonna beat his ass." Kevin said after sitting against the club silently for awhile. He stood up and rushed back into the club. He walked over to where Pete and Alexis were dancing. He pushed Pete off of his girlfriend and punched him in the face.
"What the fuck dude." Pete asked bringing his hand up to his now bloody lip. Kevin punched him in the gut and Pete fell to the ground. Pete stood back up and toke some shots on Kevin.
"Kevin, Stop. Come on stop. Pete, Kevin knock it off." Patrick, Joe and Andy said trying to stop the two from fighting.
Kevin pushed Pete to the ground and started kicking him repeatedly. Andy grabbed him and pulled him away. Pete lay fragilely on the ground crawled in a ball. Patrick bent down to see if he was alright.
Alexis stood crying not knowing what was happening.
"Come on dude. Chill out lets go get some fresh air." Andy led Kevin out of the club.

"Are you alright Pete?" Patrick asked as Pete sat up slowly. He looked like shit. There was blood all over his face and his shirt and pants were ripped in places.
"What happened? It all happened so quickly." Pete asked.
"That's what I want to know. Why would Kevin beat the shit out of you for no reason." Patrick asked.
"I don't know. I just want to go home." Pete said standing up trying to walk but he stumbled. Patrick and Joe helped him out to Joe's car. He put Pete in the back and told Joe to stay with him as he went to check on Andy, Kevin and the girls.
"What the fuck was that for?" Patrick asked walking up to Kevin.
"You didn't see what I saw. He deserved every little piece of that." Kevin spat back.
"All I saw was two friends innocently dancing." Patrick said.
"Well that's not was I saw."
"What did you see then?" Kevin didn't answered he couldn't find the words to describe what he saw and how he felt. Tears just started pouring out of his eyes.
"We better get him home." Andy said.
"Not with Pete in the car. Call him a cab, I'm gonna go check on the girls." Patrick walked into the club and over to where Lexi stood in the arms of Nicole, Kelly and Brittany crying.
"Is she alright?"
"We don't know she hasn't said a word." Brittany replied.
"I'm gonna call a cab for you guys. Make sure she gets home okay. Maybe one of you should stay with her." Patrick called the cab company and waited with them for the cab. He told the driver Lexi's address and watched them drive off. He walked back over to Joe's car and they drove to Pete's house where Andy and Patrick helped Pete out of the car and up to his room. They stayed with him to make sure he was alright.
Joe drove back to house where the cab dropped Kevin off at.
He walked up to his room to see Kevin sobbing into a pillow laying on a cot his mom must of set up for him. He didn't say a word just cried himself to sleep. Joe climbed into bed and thought about everything that just took place. He drifted off to sleep himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story