Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Escape to L.A.

A Dream and Surprise Change of Address

by Dancemandydance 4 reviews

Pete and Kat get it on...kinda. Patrick reveals a new plan, and Kat makes a surprise move.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 2388 words

0Unrated
--Pete's POV-
I toss and turn in my bed, trying to get the image of Kat's beautiful body out of my head. I turn and face the wall and curl up in a little ball, and then I hear the door creek open. I turn over and see her. The light from the hall seeps in and shines on Kat's hair, up in a pony tail. She close the door behind her and starts walking towards me.

"Hi Pete," she coos.

I sit up in my bed and look at her, confused. She looks gorgeous, a black silk, short nightgown covers her, but barely touches her skin.

"Hi Kat...what are you doing here?" She's comes the bed and removes the sheet covering my waste. I sit there, just in my boxers, staring at her. She climbs on top of me and straddles my upper thighs.

"Couldn't sleep," she says with a pout. "I can't stop thinking about you." She lets her hair down and shakes it out slowly, sending shivers down my spine. She bites her lip and traces my bartskull tattoo with her finger. "I have a feeling...you feel the same way about me."

"Yeah...I really do," I say as I lean my head back and bit my lip to keep from moaning. She leans into me and starts laying kisses on my neck.

"Kat..."

"Pete," she moans against my skin before coming up to my lips and attacking them with hers. I can't believe this is happening. I put one hand in her hair and the other on the small of her back, pulling her into me as I slip my tongue between her moist, full lips. She starts to claw at my back and scoots her body up so her crotch is pressing against my erection.

"I want you," she moans mid kiss. "Make love to me, Pete."

"I love you," I say against the warm skin of her neck.

"You love who?" I hear a familiar voice say. "Pete dude, wake up. Busy day today." I hear the door shut behind Patrick.

I wake up with a start, my body sweaty and tense. I look down and see that I have morning wood - oh joy. Thank god my comforter is covering it up. I sigh, get up, and head over to the bathroom. Maybe a cold shower will get rid of this wood. I get into the shower and let the water cascade down my back, breathing deeply and trying to think of something that I don't find sexy.

"Cold showers...baseball...Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day," I chant to myself, quoting Austin Powers It seemed to work for him. It doesn't work for me. I reluctantly grab my hard-on and get rid of it as quickly as possible. It just feels weird wacking off when I have 4 other people in my house.

I get out of the shower and get dressed, walk downstairs and get some breakfast...or lunch seeing as it's 2 pm. When I enter the kitchen I see Kat sitting at the bar, eating a bagel.

"Good morning, sunshine," she says brightly.

"Hey," I say, my head facing the ground to hide my red face. That dream was so hot and I still can't stop picturing her kissing me. I walk over to the cabinet and get the materials out to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

--Kat's POV-

Pete's acting funny. I hope something's not wrong. Last night was so amazingly fun and we got along so well.

"What's wrong, Peter panda?" I say, walking up behind him and putting my hands around his waste.

"Nothing," he says softly.

"Yeah right, nothing," I sigh. "Common...something's bothering you."

"Just a song we're working on today," He say convincingly.

"Oh, well I'm glad its not me," I say, hugging him tight. He giggles and turns around to face me, putting his arms around my waist.

"Why would it be you? Why would I ever be angry at you?" I shrug and let go of him. He let's go and winks at me before going back to making his sandwich.

"So what are you doing today," I ask, sitting back on my stool. Patrick walks in and gives me a hug.

"We," he says smiling, "are going to work some more on some songs for the album. You wanna come?"

"Nah...I don't wanna get in the way," I shrug. "Plus I should do some job hunting."

"Job hunting?" Patrick asks, surprised. "We kinda have a job idea in mind for you already."

"Oh yeah?"

"Pete suggested that you front a band. He wants to sign you," Patrick cocks his head in the direction of Pete.

"Whhaaa???? No!" I say, shocked. "I can't front a band. I don't play guitar or write music or lyrics or anything."

"We can get members who can do those things. You just need to sing and look beautiful, which you're very good at," Patrick says. "Isn't that right, Pete?" He nods, absent-mindedly like he doesn't really care.

"I dunno..." I hesitate.

"Pete, tell her what you told me," Patrick walks over to Pete and slaps him on the arm.

"Ouch!" he cries, holding his wound. Patrick gives him a look and he starts talking again. "Ok, well I just said that it would be really cool to sign you to Decaydance. I mean you're voice is really unique and I know some dudes looking to start a band. There aren't that many bands fronted by girls and I've been looking to sign another one."

"Well...ok. I guess I could give it a shot," I say sweetly.

"Thatta girl," Patrick says, patting my back. "We'll start auditions sometime next week."

"Okay, well I guess I should head back to my crummy ass apartment," I say, getting up and putting my dish in the sink.

"No, you don't have to," Pete says quickly.

"No really, I should. I have a lot of unpacking to do." I walk over and give him a hug. "Thanks for inviting me, it was really fun." I get on my tip toes and plant a kiss on his cheek, causing him to turn beat red.

"Ha ha ha...look at your face!" Patrick jokes.

"Shut up, man," Pete grunts, throwing a towel at Patrick.

"Where are Joe and Andy? I wanna say goodbye." Way to change the subject, Kat. I wonder why Pete turned red, though? He probably swallowed something wrong. I go over to Patrick and give him a hug.

"They're still sleeping. I'll tell them you said goodbye."

"Thanks." I give Patrick a kiss on the cheek, too, just so it looks like I'm not favoring Pete. I grab my bag and walk out call out one last goodbye to them before I leave.


--Pete's POV-

Recording went well today. I was kind of glad Kat didn't come because she would have just distracted me. Maybe signing her won't be a good idea because we'll be together a lot. The only problem is I do want to be with her a lot, but I want to be with her and be able to kiss her as much as I want and tell her I love her. God this sucks.

I drive back to my apartment around midnight and get online. Kat's not on...she must be sleeping. I update my journals and lurk on the message boards for a while, getting a good laugh or too, and then decide to go to sleep.

Please don't dream about Kat. Please don't dream about Kat.

I wake up the next morning, Kat-dream free. I sign on and see Kat online.

KatMixmyMusic: Good day, Wentz.
NvrNvrLandin: Good day to you, as well, Ms. Borden. How goes it?
KatMixmyMusic: Eh...could be better. I'm trying to figure out how to put this stereo thing together that I bought from IKEA this morning. No luck. I don't think it will even fit in my apartment.
NvrNvrLandin: I'm free today, want me to come over and help you?
KatMixmyMusic: Hell yes I do. :)
NvrNvrLandin: Alright I'll be there in 20.

--Kat's POV-

I quickly get changed into some cute jeans and my pink t-shirt with the white stars tie-dyed on it. I look at my hair in the mirror, its messy and curly but it looks cute. I jump and the sound of the bell. God that was quick.

I open the door and see Pete standing there. He comes in and looks around, a look of disgust spread across his face.

"Nu uh. This is not working. This is definitely not working," he shakes his head and walks around.

"What? What's not working?" I ask urgently.

"This place. It's too small, too dark. It's not working. You're going to come live with me. Decision final. Pack your bags," he says as he reaches for my suitcase and plops it on my bed.

"You're crazy. I can't come live with you." Did he seriously just ask me to move in with him?

"Yes you can. This place is ridiculous, Kat. I have tons of room. You can stay in the room you slept in last night, the one with the posters that you love."

"Pete," I say softly, grabbing his hand. "I can't."

"Sure you can. It's not permanent or anything...just until your band blows up and you can afford to get a gigantic place right next door to me," he says winking. "Plus, my house is huge and lonely. I need someone there with me." He pouts and grabs my hands. "Purdy please?"

"How can I say no to that punnum?" I giggle and pinch his cheeks, causing him to wince and take a step back.

"Ouch," he giggles. "You're gonna get it now." All of a sudden he lunges at me and tackles me onto the bed. He tickles me like crazy and I scream in protest.

"Stop Pete! Ahhh stop!!!!" I yell. He stops, his hands holding my arms up to the sides. He stares down at me with those hazel eyes. We stare at each other for a moment and he starts to lean down closer to me when I get out from under his grip and push him off me. "Okkaayyyy. So let's get this stuff packed and go back to your place."

"Yeah," he clears his throat, "good idea." We pack my stuff and head back over to his place. After we put my stuff in my room I go down and find Pete at his laptop. He doesn't see me so I jet back up to my room and get on mine. I giggle as I start to write him an instant message.

KatMixmyMusic: You feel so far away right now :)

I hear him laugh out loud from downstairs.

NvrNvrLandin: If it isn't my beautiful new roomie. Come down and eat popcorn and watch American Idol with me.
KatMixmyMusic: You watch that show?
NvrNvrLandin: Just for laughs. Seriously get your butt down here, Seacrest is about to come on. God he's sexy.
KatMixmyMusic has signed off.

I run downstairs and plop onto the couch. Pretty soon Pete comes in from the kitchen with a bucket full of popcorn. I smile and wave at him.

"That was fast," he giggles.

"My nickname in high school was Speedy Gonzalas," I say confidently.

"Cuz you're tiny like a mouse?" he asks.

"Ha ha...very funny," I say, grabbing the popcorn from him and digging in. "Your lover boys on the TV."

"Awww Seacrest," he sighs.

"You're such a gay," I laugh.

Pete smiles and snaps his fingers before saying flamboyantly, "you know it."

We sit and watch American Idol, laughing at some the crazy contestants and clapping for the flew good ones they show. They're still in the early rounds of Season 7.

"You know I was going to try out for that," I say during a commercial break.

"Well you would have made it, but I'm glad you didn't, because then we wouldn't be here right now eating this buttery popcorn and snuggling," he says as he pulls me close to him. His body is warm and the skin of his arm touches mine, sending shivers down my spine.

"You have a point," I say as I look up at him. He's smiling down at me with that gigantic grin. The show comes back on and we watch the rest.

"So...what now, roomie?" he asks. I shrug. "How about a movie?"

"Whatcha got?" I stand up and start looking at his collection. I scan through the movies...almost every one of them I love. My eye hits a certain one though and I pick it out, put it behind my back, and turn it him. "Got one."

"Lemme see," he stands up and walks over to me. I back up against the wall so he can't get it. "Common...lemme see. I have to see if its crap or not."

"That's a nice thing to say about your collection, and my taste," I say, pretending to be hurt by his words. He giggles and puts his arms around me like he's going in for a hug but grabs the movie from behind my back and steps back quickly.

He jumps up and down, like he just won something. "Yay! I got it!" He looks down and sees what I picked out. "OoOoOoO The Prestige. Good one."

"You know one of the characters has my last name. Borden," I say proudly.

"Oh yeah...I knew your name sounded familiar. Let's watch it."

We sit down and I snuggle up to him. He doesn't seem to mind, in fact he pulls me closer. We sit and watch the entire movie.

"That movie blows my mind," he says as the credits roll.

"Ditto...I still don't get some parts."

"Me neither," he giggles.

"Well," I say with a yawn, stretching my arms up in the air and revealing a little bit of my stomach, "I'm tired as hell. I'm going to go to my room."

"Me...me too," he says, staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I ask.

"Nothing." He gets up fast and starts heading up the stairs. "Night, Kat."

"Night Pete." I get up and head up to my room and close the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story