Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Bundle of Joy..?

by MicVSMoshpit 0 reviews

Sara finds out that she has a little something extra to carry around.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 1137 words - Complete

0Unrated
My parents had left to do some shopping for the party, and Tim was getting ready to leave to visit his parents.

I flushed the toilet for the 5th time that hour, wiping the tears off my face. I could feel my stomach churning, trying to find other contents to spill back out. I felt gross, and I took a seat on the edge of the bath tub as Tim entered.

"Sara, are you sure you'll be okay by yourself?" I nodded, not wanting to open my mouth just in case. He grabbed the hand towel off the hanger and handed it to me.

"I should be back later today. I'll my parents you say hi." I nodded again and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you" he told me before leaving.

As soon as I heard Tim shut the front door, I managed to wobble down the stairs and take a seat on the couch. My head was pounding, and there were beads of swear forming at the end of my nose. I grabbed the blanket folded at the end of the couch, and threw it over my shivering body. I picked up the remote control and started flipping through the channels. My mind wandered to anything but reason why I thought I was sick. This hadn't been the first it had happening this week, but no one had seemed to notice before.

There was a knock at the front door, and I dragged myself off the couch to answer it, my blanket draped over my shoulders. Once I had opened the door, I had to shield my eyes from the sunlight. When my eyes adjusted, I saw Gerard standing on my porch.

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice shaking.

He shifted his weight uncomfortably from foot to foot. "Your mom called. She said she had something to give my mom, but she couldn't get it so I came for her."

"She's not here right now. But feel free to come in and look for it." Gerard walked by me, and I made my way back to the couch. But before I sat down, I felt my stomach gurgling again. I climbed the stairs two at a time and barely made it to the washroom in time. My throat burned as the remaining contents of my stomach spilled into the toilet bowl. I shut the lid and rested my head on my hands, more tears falling from my eyes. Just as I started to get sick again, Gerard walked in.

"I can't find any-" He finally realized what was happening, and rushed over to my side. "Sara, are you okay?" I collapsed on the ground, out of breath. "Sara. Are you okay?" he asked again.

Wiping my tears away, I nodded slowly. Gerard stood up, picked up a face cloth and wet it with cold water. He walked back over to me and started to gently wipe my face with it. I was to tired, that I didn't bother pushing him away. When he was finished, he placed the cloth on the counter and helped me up, and took me to my room.

I layed down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, not noticing that Gerard was still standing in my room looking at me. He stood in the doorway, not knowing what to do, so he decided to take a seat at the end of the bed. I felt his weight sit down, but I didn't look.

"Is everything okay?" he asked softly.

"Mmmhmm"

"Why are you sick?"

I craned my neck to look at him. "I think I'm pregnant." Whoa, did I just tell him? I hadn't told anyone else. Not even Tim. But I wasn't even sure myself.

He looked at me thoughtfully for a minute before he spoke. "Wow. That's big. Can I do anything for you?"

"Yeah actually. If you could run to the store and get me a pregnancy test, that would be great." I put my head back down on the pillow.

"Okay." He got up from the bed and left the room. I sighed, still not believing that I had just told Gerard my secret. I drifted off to sleep but was awoken a short while later when Gerard lightly shook me.

"I got it" he said, placing the pink box on the bedside table.

"Thanks" I mumbled into the pillow. I pushed myself up, picked up the box, and walked to the washroom. Gerard sat patiently as I took the test. I came out a few minutes later, shock still visible on my face. I had suspected it, so why was I so shocked?

"So, what's it's say?" Gerard asked when I walked back into the room. I had forgotten he was there, and he startled me when he spoke.

"Oh. Well, It looks like Tim and I are going to have to buy a bigger apartment place."

"Congratulations" he said, getting up from his place.

"Thanks." I went back downstairs and Gerard followed close behind me. I resumed my spot on the couch, and Gerard took a seat in the chair my father had had since the year I had been born. "So how is everything with you?" he asked after a few minutes.

"Not bad. Actually it's going really well. I just got a job directing a music video for an indie band."

"Hey, that sounds cool."

"Yeah, it is. And how about you? Your life any more hectic than last I saw you?"

"Yeah, well. We've booked more tour dates. And I don't get to see my family a lot. But I'm still really enjoying everything."

"That's good to hear." I smiled at him. This time not a fake one, but genuine.

"Sara," he paused, and looked like he was rethinking his decision to speak, but then continued on. "About what happened three months ago, I'm really sorry. I had no right to do it."

"Gerard, it's okay. I could have refused you, but I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"Okay, but If I really didn't want you to, then I would have pushed you away harder."

"I guess so. But that's not the point. I just want you to know that I am truly sorry. And I'm happy for you and Tim."

"I really appreciate that. And I'm happy for you too."

"Why?"

"Well, your career for one. And you're girlfriend, Vanessa is it? I'm glad to see your happy."

He smiled almost with sorrow, and then looked at his watch. "Crap. I should get going. I'll see you tomorrow I assume?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Good." He walked to the door.

"Wait Gee?" He smiled even wider when I called him Gee. I hadn't called him that in a long time.

"Yes?"

"Thanks. For everything."

"No problem."
Sign up to rate and review this story