Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Emotions Aren't Friends

by MicVSMoshpit 0 reviews

He's trying to come to terms with it all, while she can't get over the guilt.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 555 words - Complete

0Unrated
"What are you doing here?" I asked. Gerard looked slightly confused. He ran his fingers through his jet black hair.

"I was just coming over to see you guys. I guess I should have called."

"We were just going out for some food. You know pregnancy cravings. She can't stop eating."

"Shut up Tim" I turned around to glare at him.

"Sorry."

"Can I come along with you guys?" asked Gerard, who was looking at my stomach.

"Actually could you take her? That would be great if you could. I have some things I need to do for work." asked Tim.

"Yeah sure."

"Great." Tim shook Gerard's hand and he went back into the apartment, leaving me alone with Gerard.

"So, where do you want to go?"

"I want ice cream" I said, beginning to walk down the hall to the elevator. We waited silently and when the door opened, we stepped into it. There were two teenage girls talking to each other, but when they saw us enter, they stopped talking. I looked over at Gerard, who was looking at the buttons.

When the door opened and the girls got out, they immediately started giggling and saying "Oh my god".

I turned to Gerard and started laughing. It wasn't even that funny, but I couldn't help it. I laughed so hard that I started to cry. Gerard looked at me, not understanding what was so funny.

When we reached the ground floor, my laughing had subsided and I was wiping away my tears. "What was that about?"

"You know. I really don't know Gerard." I smiled at him, and he smiled back. I followed him over to a black Mercedes.

"Gee, can we walk? It's good for the baby."

"Okay." We walked down the main street, and as could be expected, got several glances from passers. "So what's new with you?"

"Well, Tim and I have decided to move the wedding up to next month. We figured it would be easier, and his mom thought it would be better to have the baby after we were officially married."

"I see" he said.

"So how about you. How's Vanessa?"

"We broke up just after New Years."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. She just wasn't what I wanted. And I couldn't be what she wanted."

"Too bad. She seemed really nice." We had arrived at the ice cream place, and I ordered a double scoop.

We took a seat at an outside table and I ate my ice cream. Gerard watched me, an amused expression on his face.

"Do you want some?" I asked, holding out the cone to him. He took it and took a small lick before handing it back to me.

"So why exactly are you here Gerard?"

"I uhh. I just needed to know something?"

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Did you find out?"

He studied me for a minute, then replied quietly, "Yeah, I did. You have some, uh."

"What?"

"Here." He picked up a napkin, leaned across the table and wiped some ice cream off my chin.

"Thanks." I like it. It was like we were best friends again. But I knew it wouldn't last. My emotions got the best of me, and it was now the time for everything to be set straight. I took a deep breath, and then blurt it out.
Sign up to rate and review this story