Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He Will Fix You.

New girls, will lead to more fun.

by WillBertluverX 4 reviews

Avila meets the boy who will save her, it just so happens this boy is Frank Iero....Read on>>>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 962 words

0Unrated
12 hours ago I was standing at gate 3 waving goodbye to Julian, now I am standing here feeling awkward. Sitting down I pulled out my cell and called Frankie.

" Doll?"

" Hey Frankie, I am sitting in the waiting area next to gate 6."

" I know you are, I can see you Avila."

" What are you talking a...."

I looked around and there he was walking towards me.

I ran up to him and gave him a straddling hug.

" I am so glad to see you!"

" Frankie, I can see that...or should I say feel that."

" Oh, heh heh."

" Ha, anyway... how long have you been waiting here for me?"

" About 3 hours."

" Frankie, its 12 right now, I cant believe you have been waiting here since 10."

" All for you."

" Thanks, will you help me grab my bags?"

" Yea, follow me to the car."

We made a long trip out to the car; it was a small black Hummer. We stuffed my bags into the back , Frankie got in the drivers seat while I was in the passengers.

" Nice car."

" Oh its not mine, its Ray's he let me borrow it since we would be here for a while."

" Oh I see. So what are we doing tonight?"

" Well, tonight we have a concert, I was hoping you would join in with the craziness."

" I would love to, but I am not sure I would fit in."

" Don't worry about stuff like that, your perfect."

" I am glad you think so."

This felt something like love but I didn't want to jump off into the deep end with anything

We pulled up to a tall hotel that was painted black and had big letters that read" L A KILLA SUITES". I liked this place already. Inside it looked like a Victorian home with iron chandeliers and spiraling wooden stairs. We walked up to the second floor to room K2. He swiped the card and pushed opened the door there were people inside everywhere.

" Doll, don't worry this isn't our room." he assured me
Wait.. What did me mean by our? Oh god we are sharing a room?

" I was hoping not because there are people everywhere."

" The boys girlfriends have come to visit, along with another friend . I will introduce you."

" Sure...uh...ok."

"Don't be nervous, they looked wild but their calm on the inside."

Just as he said that some random guy started hugging me

" Bert! Get off of Avila right now."

" Fine."

" Now say your sorry Mr."

" Sorry Avila."

" Ha its ok. Its nice to meet you though."

" Sorry about that, he gets kinda crazy."

" I guess I should get use to it."

" Yep. This shortie over here is Emily, Mikey's girlfriend."

The girl was very tiny and had long mousy brown hair with blue- green eyes.

" Hey, Frankie I will grow one day no need to point out my shortness. Hi, you must be Avila mice to meet you, hopefully we can hang out later without all this craziness. I have to find Mikey see ya."

" Bye. Awe she was cute, looks just like Mikey's match."

" Yea they are like 2 peas in a pod."

" Anyone else to meet?"

" Yea just a few, then we can go and get settled."

" Okay, it doesn't matter how long it takes."

" Hey, Olli come here for a sec. This is Olli Bob's girlfriend, Olli this is Avila."

It was a tall girl with light blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a red baby doll dress.

" Um... Frankie I know who she is, you have been describing her and talking about here non-stop."

He blushed

" Ha, good to here. Nice to meet you Olli, by the way I love your dress."

" Thanks. Hey, let me go get Kylie and Liberty."

She came around the corner with 2 girls who looked as if they were twins.

" This one to my right is Kylie and the one on the left is Liberty."

" We can handle it Olli, gosh we aren't side show freaks. Hey I am Kylie, yea we are twins. Just remember I am the one with the piercing and she doesn't have any."

" Ok, I got it."

" Hi Avila I am glad to finely see you, your just as gorgeous as Frankie described."

Both us blushed this time.

" Me and the girls are off to get ready now, but we will see ya later."

" See, ya. I think I am ready to go and get settled."

" Ok, let me go and tell the boys I will be back later."

I decided to rest my feet so I sat in a large comfy sofa next to some girl.

" Hi...I'm Jamie, Bert's little sister."

" Nice to meet you, I am Avila. Why didn't I see you at first?"

" I try to just stay quiet while I am on tour with my brother."

" How old are you?"

" 19."

" Cool, by the way I love your hair."

Her hair was dyed pink, black ,and yellow.

" Thanks."

Frankie walked back in the room

" Jamie oh my god I didn't know you were here, gosh you look just like Bert."

" Thanks, I think I will go puke now."

" Awe how sweet."

" See ya later guys I have to go and get ready."

" Bye Jamie."

We grabbed my bags and walked to our room. The room was a deep red with black furniture, the front room had 2 cozy red chairs with a black coffee table in front of them. The bedroom had to beds; one red the other black.

" Well, I guess I should go get ready Frankie."

" Wait I have something to tell you."

" What it is hun?"




Hope you liked it, i will add more tommorow....ohhhh maybe even tonight who knows?
REVIEW! dolls and luvas! thank you for reading!


Sign up to rate and review this story