Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 49

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 49

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 1034 words

0Unrated
Chapter 49








Laura's POV


"I dont want to wake up until you do, I wanna stay here with you," I closed my eyes leaning my head against my hand that lay on his shoulder.
"If you could then I'd say stay, but thats not how this works," he pulled away a little bit, placing his hand under my chin, lightly pressing his lips against mine. I blinked a few times, lifting my head, I lightly touched my fingers against my lips, closing my eyes. I didnt want to be awake, I wanted to sleep. rephrase: if I had to be awake I wanted him awake to. I looked around the room, the only light shinning in was the little bit that escaped from behind the curtain. I got up pushing the curtains open. I wasnt sure what day it was, but i knew it was day. I walked over to Joe's bed, pulling the cover up slightly; kissing his forehead. I wanted so badly to stay here in this room by his side, but I knew I had to at least walk around for a little bit. I just had to keep telling myself it was what he needed me to do. I pulled Joe's hoodie on; opening the door, venturing out into people world. Tons of people actually; nurses and doctors mostly.
"Something wrong Miss Wentz?" Joe's nurse smiled as she stopped in front of me.
"Oh no, everythings okay, considering, just taking a short walk," I tried to smile, probably only succeeding in a half smile.
"Good to hear," she smiled back, before leaving me alone. Thinking; I really never spent much time in the hospital until Joe came along. Of course I was in one when I was born; but other then that the only other time I can remember having to come here to stay was when I broke my wrist; wasnt my fault though, Pete's the one that said I wouldnt get hurt climbing on the roof.. of course he was wrong, I fell off the top and luckly only broke my wrist. I was seven. Other then that time I'd never had to come to one of these places, until I lost Emma. Im thinking that if and when he wakes we'll just make every hospital have a room set up, we'll probably need it sooner rather then later; with our luck.
"Joe okay?" I stopped looking around, breaking my thoughts; seeing Patrick.
"Yeah," I shrugged.
"So why arent you with him?"
"I decided that you guys are right, I should at least walk around this horrid place for a bit,"
"Well glad to know you're breaking the stubborn Wentz gene," Patrick smiled causing me to smile too, "You eaten yet?"
"A little this morning,"
"Okay so my timing is great," Patrick handed me the bag he was holding, "Mostly junk food, but its food non the less," he shrugged.
"Thanks,"
"Lets venture outside, its actually pretty out there," I nodded following him.




Stacey's POV


Two cars. Seven people. Nine places. Not one of them worth actually getting married in. I rubbed my hands over my face as we stopped in front of the next place. "If this isnt it I might scream,"
"You'd think these places would be nicer," Nessa shook her head, as we walked into the next place.
"Oh hell nah," Pete shook his head.
"You found where they have private strip club wedding parties," I laughed; looking around. There were a bunch of tables and through the middle of each table was a pole.
"Pete Wentz?" A lady approached us. Pete nodded, "Tracy, I spoke with you on the phone,"
"Yeah..." Pete mumbled looking around, "Uh.." he rubbed his hand over his face, "When you described the place you didnt mention stripper poles,"
"No their not stripper poles they hold the tables up," I looked to the table seeing the four legs, plus the pole in the middle.
"Okay, um yeah how much did you want again,"
"Its a five hundred per hour," my eyes widen a bit, tugging at Pete's shirt. He looked back at me for a second, completely shocked.
"Yeah allright we'll get back to you," he turned slowly, shaking his head walking out the place, "She is out of her damn mind," he rolled his eyes, leaning his head against the car, "That's all the places, none are of the place she described to us," I rubbed his back, he and I remembered when we were younger, Laura dreamt of this castle like place to be married in. We wanted to get as close to that as we could.
"How about we try back home..."
"Wilmette?" hw looked to me.
"Yeah," I nodded.
"Its worth a shot,"



Pete's POV


I lay on the couch, Alla lay at my feet. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket. I smiled as my mom answered the phone. "Hey, Im good, Laura's good, Joe's okay, and so on," I rolled my eyes as she went on asking how everyone was, and checking to make sure I was making Laura take care of herself, "Mom... Mom..."
"What?" she stopped talking.
"I just called to ask a favor, I only got a couple of minutes,"
"Allright what is it?" I hadnt told her about the planning of the wedding; or the baby. I wanted to take it all one step at a time. And since the baby wont be here for 9 monthes, I got plenty of time to tell her about him.
"Im planning Joe and Laura's wedding, we thinking of doing it back home, can you find a place..."
"Why are you planning their wedding?"
"Its weird you wont get it, just know that I am, can you find a place; close to the castle one Laura use to talk about?"
"Yes I can, I know just the place, anything else I can do to help?"
"Not right now, I'll keep you updated, thanks, love you, bye,"
"Peter.." she stopped for a moment, "This is really sweet of you to do for your sister, keep me updated, love you," I smiled.
"I know, i will, bye," and with that I hung up the phone.
Sign up to rate and review this story