Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > rising lovely

Chapter 7

by kaden292 0 reviews

Is it Tohru or someone else??? Find out now!!!!!!!

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Hatsuharu, Kureo, Kyo, Momiji, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 1211 words

-1TrainWreck
"Who do you think I am? Am I someone you know, or someone who I look like, I lived here once, a long time ago. You said you loved me, but I didn't believe you because we were kids, and I'm glad I didn't, because you would have never ended up like this," She said with a stern face.
Kyo went wide- eyed, "You can't be her; I mean she left over eight years ago! You really are her, the same person who had the story of Tohru. Saisuki, it really is you! What happened, how did you get here?"
"It's just me being me. I have that thing where I will appear and disappear before your eyes," Saisuki smirked, "who is this Tohru you said? There is a Tohru that will come in tomorrow; she said she lived here once in Japan. She's very gothic liked so to say, and she is my partner, but she couldn't get an earlier flight because of the stupid airports!"
Kyo's face slow got depressed, but he tried not to so it and went back to making the food.
After they ate, Kyo went to the store to get more food, now that there will be four people living in the house from what Saisuki said. But before he went to the store he went to a grave yard, as dark clouds hung over head. 'I made a promise to you that I would find her and bring her back, but she might actually come to me. I wish I knew, but I don't. Having giving the opportunity to ask about her I didn't take because I just didn't want to get my hopes up, and I don't want Momiji to worry, I'm sorry. If it is her I will be back tomorrow and tell you Mrs. Honda.' He thought to him self.
As he returned to the house it started raining lightly. It did that all day the next day, but it didn't stop Kyo to go to the grave.
He knelt down in front of the grave, and brushed off the leaves. 'I'm back and she has shown up yet, I feel so anxious just waiting here. It's starting to rain pretty hard, but it has never stopped me in the past. My old friend Saisuki came back, but she said that she will go back to America, because it is very nice there and that she enjoys it very much. I won't stop her I get six months with her, so I shouldn't complain to much.' He said to himself to Kyoko.
As he started to get up someone walked by, "What are you doing here?" asked a female voice. He rushed to turn his body around, not expecting someone to talk to him.
"Why should I tell you? It's not like you know her, unless you do then I won't complain," He tensely.
Her long black hair stuck to her face as much as her clothes stuck to her from walking in the pouring rain, "I should know. She was someone very close to me, but I will not tell how I know her, because you have no right to know. All I wanted to do was put these here and get to the Sohma house for my stupid thing for history, so get out of my way you asswhole!" She yelled raising her voice quite a bit.
He went wide-eyed and stepped aside as she ordered, "I'm Kyo Sohma, you're probably staying with me," He said shocked.
She set the flowers down and got back up, "Yeah. Lead the way," She said walking beside him.
When they entered the dirt road the trees made it look darker than normal, but on the way she looked to her right and went in that direction. Kyo noticed, "Hey the house is this way, don't go over there!" He yelled through the rain.
In front of her was a little of organized dirt in rows. Ready for planting, "What are you doing, you can't be over here," Said Kyo.
She looked carefully at it, and followed Kyo back to the house.
"Tohru you made it! Let's get you dried from the rain," Saisuki said dragging Tohru up stairs.
"Kyo you should do the same, how did you get so wet?" Momiji asked following Kyo up the stairs. "I went to Kyoko's grave to think, but I'm a little confused about the Tohru person. She knew Kyoko and put flowers on her grave, like she was someone important to her," Kyo said more to himself than to Momiji.
"Well she was famous maybe she knew her, I mean lots of people knew her. She did do a lot of things to help out people that made her even more famous than her bad things, so to speak," explained Momiji.
Kyo kept silent not know what to think at the moment. After that the two adults got changed and into dry clothes and went down stairs for the awaiting other two who made food.
"I know my cooking isn't the best, but I had some help from Saisuki so it turned out better then I thought," said Momiji.
Everyone was silent during the meal. Tohru looked around the house having the feeling of familiarity in the air about it, and noticed a picture of a family. She grabbed the picture form where she was sitting and looked at it. On one end was Kyo and in front of him was Momiji, as she pointed those out really quickly, but the boy standing next to Kyo was someone close that she knew, as she looked at the rest she knew them, but couldn't put a finger on it.
"If you don't mind my asking, but I haven't seen Yuki. I thought he would be here with you Kyo," said Saisuki.
Tohru's went wide-eyed, but no-one noticed, "Yuki's dead, he died four years ago. Giving his own life," Said Tohru looking down.
Momiji and Kyo were shocked, "How do you know? No-one besides the family knows how he died!"
She looked up, "Never mind, it doesn't matter," eating her food again. As Saisuki looked at her with a strange look, she realized what she said, "Yuki's dead?!"
Momiji nodded and took Kyo's hand.

After a few weeks everyone got comfortable with the new place and new people. They would come and go as the pleased, but they made it to all their classes. Which made Kyo worry about Tohru and he didn't know why.
"Are you sure she is going to make it I mean we have class in an hour," He asked worried once again.
"I'm sure, why don't you go and visit Kyoko or Yuki, it might do you some good. And don't forget you book bag," said Momiji trying to calm him down a little.
Kyo nodded and did what he was told because Momiji was right and needed to calm down. As he walked to the graveyard he got a feeling of peace. He always got it when he walked there or near it.
--------------------------------------------------
I'm not going to write anymore chapters till i get some sort of review. If my story reaches to 100 read, or to 5 reviews i will add a chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story