Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Arrows Fired

by twiinklestar 6 reviews

Kalonice tells a lie and it starts war.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 540 words

1Exciting
Chapter 15 :

Underneath the deck, Atlanta cried into her pillow. Her pillow was soaked from tears.

*

Archie ran to the trap door that separated the deck from the beds and cabins. He pulled on it.

'Crap it's locked,'

He dropped to his knees and lay beside the door. He placed his ear over the door and heard muffled cries.

'Good job Archie! You made Atlanta cry!'

*

Kalonice came back in tears. Penthiseleia comforted her. She told Jay to help her so Jay also sat beside her.

"What has happened Kalonice?"

"Archie, the man at the boat, he...he...he tried to take advantage of me," she lied.

Penthiseleia was enraged. Jay was shocked. Archie would never! His heart belonged to Atlanta. The girl must be lying.

"We will get revenge on you and your men for the horrible deeds of one of your men!" Penthiseleia yelled at Jay.

Jay got up and ran out to the dinner table where his men were talking.

"Thanks for having us! Let's go men," he said as he ran by.

The women were confused and waved good-bye.

Penthiseleia came running after, all dressed in her armor, shield and spear in hand.

"War!" she screamed and did a battle cry.

The women got their weapons and followed the men out.

*

Archie lay and listen to Atlanta cry. He banged his head on the ground until he thought he was hearing things. He thought he could hear people splashing water and calling his name. But wait, that wasn't his imagination. It was real.

Archie jumped up and started to pull men aboard. He started to pull the anchor as the men grabbed their oars. Orpheus ran to his drums and started a steady beat. Jay grabbed the steer. The sails were put down and the boat started to move. It all happened so quickly that Archie was lost. One minute he was listening to Atlanta crying, the next they were being shot at with arrows.

"Archie! Where's Atlanta,"

"Sleeping," lied Archie.

"Oh. Well probably not anymore," Jay laughed,

Archie put on a fake smile but when Jay left he took it off.

*

'Why am I even crying?' Atlanta thought. 'It's just Archie. It's not like he's my boyfriend and he just cheated on me. But why does it feel like that? Archie doesn't belong to me, he's not my property. He could date any girl he wanted to and I shouldn't care...but I do. Archie is just my friend...right?' Atlanta was so confused. 'Maybe I do...' then she felt the ship moving and she heard the deck above her creaking.

She ran up to see what was wrong. She saw arrows being fired.

"Oh bring it!" said Atlanta grabbing her bow and arrow and running to the front of the boat.

She stood beside Archie but completely ignored him. She aimed and fired and aimed and fired, over and over again. She wounded almost every warrior.

"Atlanta, I am so sor-"

"Shush Arch. I'm killing people here,"

Archie signed and started to throw a couple of spears. He hit a couple of women who dropped to their deaths.

When the boat was out of shooting distance they stopped fighting and rested.

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story