Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

The Truth Hurts

by MicVSMoshpit 0 reviews

Mikey visits Sara, because she's the only one that can help Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 1091 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tim awoke my by gently shaking me. "Sara." My eyes fluttered open to see Tim leaning over me. "Honey, I have to go now."

"Wait. I'll come with you. Just let me change." I went to get out of bed but Tim pulled me back down onto the bed.

"No. Stay here. The cabs waiting outside for me. Just go back to bed."

"No, Tim. I want to go with you." He smiled and hand a finger down my cheek.

"I'll be back soon enough. And then we'll get married. Okay?"

I hesitated for a moment. "Okay." He kissed me quickly on the lips before the left the room. It wasn't until I heard him leave the apartment that I got out of bed. I had a whole week to myself. And I didn't know what the hell I was going to do.

I wandered over to my kitchen where I pulled out some cereal and milk. I thought about going to see a movie, but concluded to go for a walk.

Half an hour later, I was walking past Much Music when I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Leah waving franticly, and I walked over to her.

"Hey. Hold on a second okay. We have to talk." She walked inside the building and returned a minute later.

"What's up?" I asked as we walked down the street.

"Is everything okay with you?"

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"Well. Tim said that you've been acting distant lately."

"Oh." I knew this was true, but I didn't know that Tim noticed. I tried to act normal around him, but I guess it wasn't working. "I'm just nervous about the wedding though. I want everything to be perfect."

"You know it will. And I don't think that's the reason you're acting weird." She eyed me skeptically. "Listen, I know we're not best friends. But I'm here to listen if you ever need to talk about your problems."

I decided I would take her up on the offer. I needed to get it off my chest. "Do you think it's possible to be in love with two people at once?"

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. Why?"

"I love Tim with all my heart. Don't get me wrong. But I think I'm still on love with someone else."

"Who?"

"Gerard Way." She raised her eyebrows at me. "I know I know. He's a big musician now. But I used to be in love with him in high school. And I thought he didn't feel the same way, but by the time I found out he did it was too late. I was with Tim. And when you guys interviewed him a while back, I felt those feelings resurface. But I tried to put them away. And then I made a mistake."

"What kind of mistake."

"About seven months ago I slept with him."

"Wow" was all she could manage. I waited for her to catch on. "Wait. Are you saying that you're pregnant with his baby?"

I nodded and watched her eyes grow wide. "Sara. I can't believe you."

"I don't know why I did it. Really. And I can't tell Tim. If he finds out, then he'll be crushed."

"So you're staying with Tim."

"Yes."

"You're unbelievable. You're being so unfair to both of them." Her face was growing red with anger. "You have to tell him the truth Sara."

"I can't."

"That's your decision." She gave me one last look before she turned away in a huff. By the way she acted, it was as if she-. And then I thought back to all the times I had seen her with Tim. I noticed the way she looked at him. The way she acted around him. The way she talked to him. It all made sense now. She likes my fianc. I realized that telling her what I had done was definitely a huge mistake. If she was crazy enough to want Tim for herself, then she would tell him. My mind became a jumble of thoughts as I walked back to my apartment. And there standing at my front door, was somebody that definitely wasn't going to help my mood.

I approached him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around so suddenly I almost jumped back.

"Mik-"

"What did you do to him?" he asked, his anger evident in both his tone and his face.

"What are you talking about?"

"Gerard. What the hell did you do to him?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Mikey." I pushed passed him and unlocked my apartment. He followed me inside and slammed the door behind.

"Don't lie Sara. I need to know what you did now."

"Mikey. What's wrong?"

"After he came home from visiting you, my brother went missing for a week. I went to his apartment a few times, but the door was locked and I couldn't get in. So eventually I manage to get into his apartment and he's sitting in the dark with a bottle of whiskey and there's blood everywhere. I asked him what was wrong, and all he kept saying was you're name. Now tell me what the fuck you did to make my brother like this."

Mikeys face was contorted with rage, and I could tell he was doing his best to stop from yelling at me.

"I didn't do anything Mikey."

He finally snapped. "THAT'S A LIE. WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A BITCH? TELL ME SO I CAN HELP MY FUCKING BROTHER"

"Mikey. Stop yelling at me." He clenched his jaw, his fists held tight at his sides. "Fine. I lied to your brother. I told him that my baby wasn't his. Which isn't true. And when I he came to visit me a few weeks ago, I told him the truth."

"Why?"

"Because I thought he should know the truth."

"I hate you."

"God. It seems like that's the fashion these days."

"You have to make this better. I can't do it." Mikey walked to my room and started throwing clothes onto my bed.

"Mikey, what are you doing?"

"You have to go see him. He can't stay like this. You have to help." Mikey was franticly walking around my room throwing things onto the growing pile on my bed.

"Mikey, stop it!"

"NO! Please help me Sara. Don't do it for me, do it for him." Mikey looked at me, with pleading eyes, and I noticed tears forming in his eyes. "Please" he whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story