Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > G.I.N.A.S.F.S.

Bang The Doldrums

by conrete_falloutangel 8 reviews

...and looked up at Patrick, "Okay, so not funny anymore."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 1111 words

2Original
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I direct your eyes to center stage.
The final performance is about to begin. The quartet stikes up a hard bargin that even the devil can't pass up, or is it that he just doesn't want to? Cut camera, quiet on set, aaandd...action.


Patrick grimaced at what he saw in the mirror.
He wasn't himself lately, and it bothered him to an obscene amount. Maybe he was growing up...or just going down.

"Better off as lovers,
and not the other way around."


Patrick had been in this bathroom before, many times; doing nasty things with nasty people. Was that it? Was that what made Patrick grimace at himself, or was it that his sideburns were horribly untrimmed? He was not quite certain yet. All he knew was that he wasn't alone in the room.

"G'morning!" The intruder announced happily making his way past Patrick to the shower, "Good morning. Did you sleep at all last night?"

The guy shook his head, "No. They're looking for you Patrick, if you don't go back they'll figure it out. We'd both be ruined." Patrick sighed, "Yeah, I know...Only problem is that I do not intend on going back. It's too lonely there. Andy and Joe don't get me."

The tanned figure began to run the shower, letting it warm up so he could, once again, wash the lies from his skin.

"I know. That's why you went for the walk right?"

Patrick turned his head and looked at the silouette standing beside the shower curtain, testing the water. "Yeah." The figure took off it's shirt, "Yeah it was. How'd you know."

The figure shrugged, "Lucky guess?" Patrick was confused; he laughed to break the growing silence, "Best two out of three?"

The figure laughed, "Sure. Madden or guitar hero?" Patrick opened the medicine cabinate, "How about..." he grabbed the conviently placed razor, as if to create a dramatic pause, then slowly closed the cabinate's face, "Guitar Hero 2?"

The figure laughed, "You're on."

"Best Friends."


************

Back at home, Andy and Joe were talking to MTVnews about the "mysterious disappearance of Patrick."

Truth is, without him and Pete around, most people forget about them, but they wouldn't dare tell MTV that they were as much to blame in it than anyone else.

"We were in the car, we had only gotten out for a second to look at something...then he was gone." Andy lied to the cameras, "Like flash!" Joe added.

John Norris found this whole thing questionable, But kept it to himself, "So he got out of the car and left? And he hasn't returned in a we-"

"Two weeks." Andy corrected him, "We just hope he's alright. We can always find a new bassist, but we could never find a new /Patrick/."

Joe made a face at the lady behind the camera which made the lady's eyebrow quirk up.

"Mhm. Intresting." John Norris said scratching his chin, "Well I think that just about sums it up everyone. Thanks so much for doing this interview, we're doing everything we can to help."

Joe would have laughed it this was a laughing matter, but it wasn't.

The MTVnews crew packed up and left and Andy decided to go to the computer and add a "Help Us Find Patrick" segment to the site.

That's when the AOL voice said, "You've got mail!"

It was the enthusiasm that sickened Andy, not the internet.

***************


"So what did you say to them?" Patrick asked, looking over the guys shoulder, whom was laughing at the stupid ransom letter that he had just sent Andy.

"Dear Andrew and Joseph,
I have stolen your friend Patrick. I swear I will gut him like a pig-" he had to catch his breath from laughing, "-if you don't follow my demands. They are, as follows.
-Pete's car.
-Pete's clothes.
-Pete's hair gel(because that shit's expensive.)
-A new T.V.
-And a photograph of all of you.
If these aren't met in the next 26 hours, I will being to cut off body parts. They will be ones that Patrick would need to survive.

Thank you,
That mysterious guy that raped Patrick."


Now he was rolling on the floor laughing, litterally, Patrick stood there in disbelief.

"26 hours?" He asked, the guys wasn't answering because he was laughing that hard, "me being a pig? And cutting my body parts off? Classic man, classic."

"Iknow." the guy managed past his laughter.

Then out of nowhere, he sat up, took his place back on the chair, and looked up at Patrick, "Okay, so not funny anymore."

Patrick couldn't help but laugh when the guys feet slipped off the desk, introducing his face and the floor. He shot back up, "I'm okaaay."

Patrick went to the living room and turned on the TV, to his shock, Andy and Joe's faces popped up on the screen.

Joe was sitting there, thumb wrestling himself, and Andy was looking off to the left talking about Patrick's "disappearance"

"Maybe he wouldn't have done it if I hadn't brought Pete up, but he just walked out the car when out backs were turned. It's like, we were in the car, we had only gotten out for a second to look at something...then he was gone." Andy looked like he was about to cry, "Like flash!" Joe said laughing at the camera lady.
"Patrick, if you're out there, we'll find you. I swear."

Patrick clicked it off, "Likeflash?hahaha." was the only thing that could be heard. Obviously his buddy found it funny.

"Fuck. They were lying through their teeth." Patrick snapped at the black screen, "They were?" the voice asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah. They were. I mean, they called me crazy, that's why I left. Not because they brought up..." Patrick's eyes moved to the floor, "Hey when will your mom be home from work?"

The guy emerged from the kitchen and handed Patrick a sandwich. "She won't."

"Why not?" Patrick asked, "Because she's never been home from work." The teenager said taking a seat beside Patrick, "You have to trust me rick. If you don't then everything will collapse."

"You haven't shaved in weeks have you?" Patrick touched the fuzz on his face, "Let's go do something fun. Just you and me, since you're in town."

"Racing through the city, windows down
in the back
of yellow checkered cars"


Ladies and Gentlemen, may I direct your eyes to center stage.
Where eyes meet eyes, hands meet hands, and life meets life. Surely it isn't what it sounds like, I'm certain, but you'll just have to read the next chapter to find out wont you?
Sign up to rate and review this story