Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > The Little Mermaid: Evolution

Kiss de Girl!

by AnonGirl88 0 reviews

Chapter Eight

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Parody, Romance - Characters: Cyclops, Jean - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 2408 words

0Unrated
Once again, I'm back! This is one of my all time favorite Disney songs in the world! Which means if these people ever want to leave the set and get on with their lives, they had better not screw this up!
---
AnonGirl88 and the three Dudes are playing Go Fish on the beach scene while Pyro is staring intently at the flame of his lighter. Wolverine, Juggernaut, Mystique, Sabertooth and the re-captured Magneto are tied up and gagged close by, with power-repressing collars to prevent them from escaping. Candyce, Shanice and Mange come onto the set.

"Come on Anon, you're the one who's always telling everyone that there's a schedule to keep." Candyce says.

"I know, but the Dudes are holding my GameBoy hostage." AnonGirl88 replies, glaring at the three evil Dudes.

"Yeah, well you shouldn't leave the stupid thing laying around." Other Dude says.

"Don't worry, I'll handle this." Shanice says, winking at her friends. "Wow, that's so considerate of you three!" she says to the Dudes.

"Huh?" they say, looking up from their cards.

"Stalling the parody so AnonGirl88 can keep Pyro to herself even longer, what a nice thing of you to do for her!" she replies.

"Oh yeah, and all this time we thought you hated her and wanted to be as annoying as possible!" Candyce adds, catching on. Mange just rolls her eyes and wanders off without a word.

"Yuck!" the three Dudes immeadiatley toss the GameBoy back at AnonGirl88 and fly away in their mini-saucers.

"Thanks, why didn't I think of that?" AnonGirl88 comments as she pockets the recovered electronic device.

"It was nothing, now let's get started on the parody already." Shanice says.

"In a minute." the insane director replies, hugging Pyro tightly. "I want to keep Pyro all to myself for a couple more hours."

"Oh brother, way to go, genius." Candyce says to Shanice.

"Shh. I expected this to happen." Shanice replies before turning around as if to walk away. "Well I guess we'll just have to go and tell everyone that there won't be time for the song today." she says loudly, catching AnonGirl88's attention.

"Huh? That's today?" she asks. When the two co-co-directors nod, the director lets go of Pyro and runs off to start the parody. A few seconds later she runs back, grabs Pyro, and runs off again dragging him with her.

"Let's do this thing!" she yells.

Scott is driving a beautiful, horse drawn carriage away from the castle and into the village, with Jean sitting next to him.

"Why do I have to be the stupid horse?" Mystique whines as she stops and morphs into her normal form.

"Do I look like I can afford a real horse?" AnonGirl88 retorts. "Nowstop complaining and start pulling or I'll have you brain-washed along with the guys!"

"Fine." Mystique grumbles. As the carriage is pulled over the bridge, Sam swims under and calls up to Remy.

"Has he kissed her yet?" he asks.

"Not yet." Remy tells him. Sam groans. As Jean and Scott go dancing, Kurt comes and calls to Sam.

"Yo, Flounder! Any kissing?" he asks.

"No, not yet." Sam replies.

"Hm, well zey had better get cracking!" Kurt comments.

As Scott and Jean are leaving town, Scott lets Jean drive. This turns out to be a huge mistake because Jean immeadiatly makes it go as fast as she can, causing the carriage to tilt and swerve.

"And yet she's still a better driver than Kitty." Ray says.

"Hey!" Kitty protests.

"Shh!" AnonGirl88 snaps. As Jean continues to drive, they approach a large canyon with no bridge. Needless to say, Scott is quite freaked out.

"I'M GOING TO DIE!" Scott screams, covering his eyes.

"Calm down, Cyke, as much fun as it would be to see you crash and burn, ooo, burn..." Pyro starts, but then he goes off into a daze as a lit match is held in front of his face by Mange. While Pyro is being led away, AnonGirl88 is too busy arguing with the three Dudes to notice. While they're doing that, Mystique sails over the canyon and makes it, just bumping the back end slightly.

"Did anybody even see that?" she asks. No one answers her.

"For the last time, this is rated G, you sick minded little freaks!" she shouts.

"All we're saying is that it would be much more interesting if you made the actions scenes more action packed." Dude says.

"The action scenes are as action packed as they're going to get, this is a Disney movie!" the director snaps. "You want action, where were you three when I was stuck on my crossover?"

"Running for our lives from that stupid shark that you sicked on us!" Other, Other Dude retaliates.

"Excuses, excuses!"

"I hate to interrupt this oh so fascinating debate, but can we please get on with this already?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, fine. Action!" AnonGirl88 yells through her bull horn as she sits back in her directors chair, still unaware that Pyro is no longer sitting next to her. The scene changes to a calm peacefull lagoon at twilight. Scott and Jean are sitting in a row boat, and as Scott rows, Jean looks anxious. The two are unaware that they are being watched.

"Move over, move your big feathers! I can't see a thing!" Sam complains.

"Nothing is happening. Only one day left, an zat boy hasn't puckered up once." Kurt says. "Okay, alright, zis calls for a little vocal, romantic stimulation." he says to Sam, winking before flying up into a tree, scaring away a bunch of blue birds in the process. He clears his throat and begins singing a beautiful love song in German.

"Doesn't he have the most beautiful voice you've ever heard?" Amanda sighs dreamily.

"Oh no not again. Kurt we went over this in rehearsals!" AnonGirl88 yells. "You're supposed to pretend to sing badly, remember! This is not the time to show off for your girlfriend!"

"Oops, sorry fraelien!" Kurt apologises before he begins squawking some unidentifiable tune off key.

"Thank you, Kurt." AnonGirl88 winces, her fingers stuffed in her ears. She isn't the only one suffering.

"Whoah, somebody oughta find that poor animal and put it out of it's misery." Scott says to Jean. Jean flinches and smiles wryly at Kurt, who winks at her and gives her the 'O.K' hand sign.

"Geez, homme, Remy surrounded by amateurs." Remy says before diving into the water. He breaks off a reed and re-surfaces.

"You want some'ting done right, you got to do it yo'self. First, we got to create de mood." he says to some ducks and turtles.

"Percussion." the turtles turn over onto their backs and the ducks use the shells like drums.

"Strings." some crickets and grasshoppers use their legs to produce stinged instrument music.

"Winds." wind blows across some reeds, producing wind instrument music.

"Words." here Remy bows and begins to sing:

"Dere you see her

Sitting dere across de way.

She don't got a lot to say,

But dere's some'ting about her.

An' you don't know why

But you dyin' to try,

You wanna kiss de girl."

"Did you hear something?" Scott asks, looking over his shoulder as he trys to see where the music is coming from. Jean merely shrugs.

For the next verse, Pyro, disguised as an orange and yellow flamingo, joins in after the third line. To prevent her from tackling Pyro, the director has been tied to a chair and has had duct tape put over her mouth by the three co-co-directors.

"Yes, you want her.

Look at her you know you do!

Possible she want you too,

Dere's one way to ask her.

It don't take a word,

Not a single word,

Go on an kiss de girl."

Scott and Jean lean in as if they're going to kiss, but Scott pulls back and rows, much to theannoyance of Remy and Pyro. Remy ducks his head under the water and waves a claw.

"Sing wid Remy now." as Scott pulls up the oar, Todd, Wolverine, Magneto, and Sabertooth, all disguised as frogs, come up with it, singing. During the fourth line to the seventh line , Remy is sitting with Fred and Juggernaut, who are disguised as a pelican and a tortoise.

"Sha la la la la la

Look like de boy to shy,

A'int gonna kiss de girl.

Sha la la la la la

A'int dat sad,

Aint it a shame,

Too bad, he gonna miss de girl."

You know, I feel really bad about not knowing your name. Maybe I could guess." Scott says as he takes a break from rowing. "Is it Raven?" At this, Jean makes a face which makes him laugh. "Okay, no! How about, Ororo? Irene?" he continues to guess, making Jean shake her head.

"Ariel. Her name is Ariel!" Remy whispers in his ear from a hanging tree branch, then swings away before Scott can see him.

"Ariel?" he asks thin air. Jean nods her head happily, so he takes her hands in his. "Ariel! Huh, that's kind of pretty. Okay, Ariel." he whispers as the two hold hands. As Remy continues to sing, the boat drifts into a small, secluded area surrounded by willow trees. Two storks lift away the curtain of leaves as they go in. At the fourth line, minnows jump around Remy's head, singing 'la la la'

"Now's yo' moment.

Floating in a blue lagoon.

Boy you better do it soon,

No time could be better.

She don't say a word

An' she won't say a word

Until you kiss de girl!"

Remy dives under the water, then comes back up with all the fish that helped out during the 'Under the Sea' scene. They circle the boat as they sing, while fire flies fly around and make the air sparkle. Pyro and the rest of the flammingos have to stop Kurt from interrupting about halfway through. Around the last line, Remy gets so excited that he starts to strangle a plastic blue seagull stunt double as the fish and birds encourage the couple to kiss.

"Sha la la la la la

Don't be scared

You got de mood prepared

Go on an kiss de girl!

Sha la la la la la

Don't stop now

Don't try to hide it how

You wanna kiss de girl!

Sha la la la la la

Float along

And listen to de song,

De song say kiss de girl!

Sha la la la la la

De music play

Do what de music say

You got to kiss de girl!

You've got to kiss de girl

You wanna kiss de girl

Go on an kiss de girl!

Scott and Jean are slowly leaning in to kiss, and just as their lips are a fraction away from touching, the boat suddenly tips over and throws the two into the water. Remy smacks his forehead with his claw as the birds panic and fly away.

"Whoah! Hang on, I've got you!" Scott says as he helps Jean stand up. As they walk away, Lance and Pietro appear next to the side and slap their tails like a high-five to congradulate each other. Agatha watches threw her crystal ball.

"Nice work boys! That one was a close one, too close! The little tramp! She's better than I thought." she grudgingly admits as she begins throwing various potions and ingrediants into her pot.

"At this rate he'll be kissing her by sunset for sure! Well, it's time Ursula took matters into her own hands!" Here she pauses long enough to throw in a glass bubble containing a butterfly.

"Triton's daughter will be mine. And then I'll make him writhe. I'll see him wriggle like a worm on a hook!" She clutches the sea shell pendant containing Jean's voice and laughs evilly as smoke and bubbles surround her and obstruct everything from view except her sillohete. Agatha then transforms into Wanda as tentacles turn into human legs.

Meanwhile, Scott is sitting on the beach playing a flute, then stops and watches Jean in her bedroom window as she brushes her hair. He's so absorbed in his thoughts that he doesn't notice Jason coming up to him until Jason places a hand on his shoulder.

"Eric? If I may say, far better than any dream girl, is one of flesh and blood. One warm, caring, and right before your eyes." he says wisely before going back inside.

Scott thinks for a moment, then throws his flute out to sea. Just as he's about to go inside and talk to Jean, he hears Ariels voice singing. He looks over the rocks and sees Wanda, with her long hair, walking along the beach singing. The sea shell pendant around her neck is glowing, and in seconds Scott is hypnotised.

"And we're done for the day!" AnonGirl88 cheers when she is freed before she pulls Pyro, who was led back to his chair after the song by Mange, into a tight hug.

"That was great! Hey, how'd you get Wanda to do that?" Pietro asks.

"Oh, I have my ways." Anon says as she winks at 'Wanda', who winks back. At that exact moment, Todd flies past them and crashes into a tree.

"I am not going to tell you again, stay away from me!" the real Wanda sceams from off camera.

"Huh? You mean this is Mystique?" Pietro asks.

"Not in a million years." Mystique says as she walks by.

"Wait a minute, if the real Wanda is over there, and that was Mystique, than who's this!" Pietro yelps, looking very confused.

"That's for us to know and you to never know." the fake Wanda says. Before Pietro can retaliate, he's knocked over by the three Dudes in their mini-saucers, and then again by Fishy who's chasing them.

"WE SHALL HAVE REVENGE, ANONGIRL88!" the three Dudes yell.

"Yeah right!" AnonGirl88 yells back, accidently letting go of Pyro, who immeadiatley takes off.

"Aren't you worried?" the fake Wanda asks her.

"Nope. They're just saying that. It's a known fact that you can't have revenge upon another persons revenge." the insane director replies. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find Pyro again." she says before walking away.
---
Will the Dudes get revenge? Who is the fake Wanda? Will AnonGirl88 ever make sense? If you want to find out, you'll just have to review and wait for chapter 9, now won't you?
Sign up to rate and review this story