Categories > Games > Devil May Cry > Family Problems (i dont really know a good title)

Clyde

by danteizbadazz 0 reviews

this chapter introduces Clyde

Category: Devil May Cry - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-03-02 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 588 words

0Unrated
Clyde was in a abandon house. He was doing push-ups as the bright lights shone on his brown skin."20, 21,22,23..."as he counted in agonizing pain. Clyde got up and thought about something as he put his hand on his goatee.

"I remeber I that book I checked out at the library on 96th street...The one that talked about the history of sparda" Clyde said.

He walked over to his huge bookshelf and rummaged through all the books until he found the one that explained the history of sparda."Finally I found it!"he said as he walked over to a table and sat on it with his legs crossed.He read a passage from the book.

"Sparda was a demon warrior that sealed of the demon world from the human world and he eventually got hisself stuck inside of the demon world."

Clyde nodded his head and turned the pages in interest and saw sparda fighting some arch angels on one page."Hmm.. I wonder if i'm some kin to sparda cuz I got a weird sword and sometimes I don't feel human!"he reached towards a holster that hung on the wall and pulled out his sword."I guess this will remain a mystery huh?"

"Well I got all the info I needed so I guess I'll be tacking this book back!"he said grabbing a silver .357 magnum out his table. Clyde grabbed his black jean jacket and headed outside to his motorcycle. He put the book in his jacket as he put his sword around his shoulder.He then started the bike and took off on the expressway. Clyde sped down the expressway and didn't see any cars.

"I wonder what happened to everyone?"I muttered.

He turned his head and saw two arch angels hovering towards him with giant swords that radiated light. Clyde eyes Widened" Those demons fought sparda!" The angels floated on each side of his bike. Clyde was still trying to maintain his speed. One of the arch angels swung the sword towards clyde's head but quickly Clyde leaned his back on the seat and ducked as the sword barely missed his face.

He swung the sword and cut off the angels wings. The angel paused and broke apart like glass.Clyde turned his head to the other arch angel that was on his right side of the bike.

"Your next, Partner!"Clyde said.

Clyde stood on the seat and had a sword fight with the angel. With every single hit they hit each others swords. The arch angel yelled and screamed like a women being frighten of a mouse. Clyde pulled out his magnum and pointed at the angels face.

"Im tired of you!...BOOM!!YOUR DEAD!"Clyde said as he shot the angel in the head.

For a minute clyde didn't realize he was standing on top of the bike until until he ran off the expressway and onto the dark streets. Clyde got up in pain shaking his long braided hair "Damn that hurts!" He looked up and saw his bike ready to fall on top of him. He held out his hands and caught the bike.

"Whoa..I didn't know I could do that! I feel like SUPERMAN!!!!"he said in a excited voice.

He threw down the motorcycle. Luckily he had the book in his jacket.He put his gun and sword away. He then looked up at the street sign.

"I guess I'm here then...this is 96th street he said running towards the library.
Sign up to rate and review this story