Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Escape to L.A.

The Almost Complete Elation of 24 Hours

by Dancemandydance 5 reviews

A lie unfolds...how does Pete respond?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 3845 words

1Exciting
-Pete's POV-

I wake up around 10 am and Kat is still sleeping, purring like...well, a kitten. I love the way she feels next to me when we sleep together, but now that we're naked its even better. I run my finger through her hair and she stirs. Just the feeling of her naked skin moving against mine gets me going. Her hand travels down to my stomach and she opens her eyes.

"Morning, baby," she says softly.

I hug her close and whisper, "Morning, baby," against her curls before giving her a kiss. "I woke up today and was almost surprised to see you here...like last night was a dream."

"That was one hell of a dream," she giggles. God she's adorable...and sexy...and...wow.

"You're telling me." She looks down and notices that little petey is wide awake and stiff.

"Peter..." she says seductively. I look down and shrug.

"Sorry...when you cuddled up close to me this morning and the way you moved your hand down my chest it...kinda made him happy," I say, sounding almost ashamed.

"Well, let me see if I can make him even happier." She climbs on top of me and we have a little mid-morning delight, if you get my meaning. Afterwards, she sits up and looks at the clock. "Pete...don't you have that interview thing today?"

"Oh shit...what time is it?"

"11:30."

"Fuck...I need to get ready," I whine, getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom. "I have to meet the guys in 15 minutes."

"Oh dear...well my straightener is in the bathroom for you, baby. Just plug it in."

"Ha ha, very funny. Come shower with me, beautiful."

"Baby, you don't have much time...I would just distract you," she replies, laying back in the bed.

"You distract me when you smile. Come on...just come and wash my hair."

"Well it definitely needs washing," she giggles, getting up and walking into the bathroom. I turn the shower on and Kat and I get in. She gets under the water and it runs down her chest and I can't help but lean down and kiss it. "Pete...baby. Seriously," she says as I kiss up her neck. "You need to get washed and get out. You can't be late again."

"But I'm always late...if I'm early they'll think something is wrong," I say in between little pecks on her lips.

"You have a point," she sighs, putting her arms around me and pulling me close to her. "I love you, Pete."

"I love you, Katrina." I kiss her deeply, pushing her against the wall. The showerhead is now over me and hot water flows down my back. Kat grabs the shampoo behind her while I explore the inside of her mouth with my tongue and starts massaging my hair. I moan against her lips and press my body even closer to her. She gets down to the nape of my neck and I lean back, letting the water hit my face. I rinse my hair and I step back and look down at her and smile. "You're very good at the whole shampooing thing. I'm never showering without you again."

"You're going to have to sometime, baby."

"Oh yeah? Why?" I say, grabbing the shampoo and putting some in my hand and then in Kat's hair. I begin to massage her head and she gives a little moan, grabbing my hips and arching herself into them.

"Well...mmmm...because we're both in bands. And we can't be together all the time. We're lucky we've been together so much so far...but it's not going to be like that forever."

"Have you forgotten that I'm your boss? I can make your schedule fit mine." Kat gets under the showerhead and rinses her hair, leaning back and letting the soapy water cascade down her beautiful breasts. She steps forward, closer to me, letting the water run down her back.

"I guess you're right, Mr. Wentz," she winks. She takes out the body wash and rubs it all over my body. After I do the same to her we rinse and get out. She dries me off with a towel and it takes all of the strength I can muster not to get a hard-on. I keep my eyes off of her. "Baby, are you ok?"

"Yeah...fine," I say, turning around and breathing deeply.

"What's wrong?"

"I just...you drive me insane."

"WHAT?" she gasps. "What did I do?"


I realize that didn't come out right. I turn around and put my hands on her shoulders. "No no baby...not like that. The good kind of insane. I'm just...I'm trying not to look at you because I have to leave in 5 minutes and I can't go to the interview with a hard-on. Well I could, but I'm sure I would get a lot of questions that I really don't want to answer."

"You're ridiculous, Wentz," she giggles, smiling up at me. "If its any conciliation, you have that effect on me, too."

"See? Don't say that. It gets me hot..."

"Sorry. I hate you. You're disgusting and I want to fuck Chad."

"What?" I yell.

"Kidding baby...kidding. Trying to kill the mood," she says, going out into the room and changing into some jeans, a white t-shirt, and my hoodie that I made for her. "Get dressed and get out, Pete."

I get my clothes on and walk behind Kat, put my arms around her and whisper in her ear, "I can't believe I finally have you, Kat." She turns around and puts her arms around my neck.

"You have me, huh?" She licks her lips and stares at mine. I kiss her gently. "Mmmm...yes. Yes you do. Now get out of here." I give her another peck then walk to the door.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours baby."

-Kat's POV-

"Ok, I'm just gonna go hang with my boys." He nods and leaves the room. I go over to Chad and Keith's room to see if they want to go do some sight-seeing. I walk in and find them and Rob sitting on the beds, watching Friends in French.

"So, apparently in France, Joey sounds like a freakin queer," Rob says as I sit on the end of Chad's bed.

"So we heard about you and Pete. Are you sure that's a good idea?" asks Chad. He seems kind of mad.

"Well we've loved each other for a really long time. We were just afraid to tell each other...but it finally got to him."

"What made him tell you?" asks Keith.

"It's funny...he thought Chad was trying to get with me," I say, nudging Chad. He giggles a little bit and looks away.

"Ha ha...really?" says Rob knowingly.

"What's so funny about that?" asks Chad, sounding hurt.

"It just...is. For one thing you're like almost 2 feet taller than her," laughs Keith.

"Guys, why don't we drop this and go see the Eiffel Tower?" I suggest. The all agree and we walk out into the cold January weather of France.

"So where's Pete today, Kat?" asks Chad as we look out on the city from the top level of the Eiffel Tower. Keith and Rob refused to go up. Wimps.

"He has an interview with the guys. I'm gonna meet up with him later," I say, putting my elbows on the railing and my face in my hands.

He smiles down at me. "Ahh...I see. Kat...I have something to tell you."

"Oh yeah?" I say, standing up and looking at him.

"Yeah." Before I know it he's attacking me with his lips. I push him off but it's too late, somebody's already taken a picture. Someone who was backstage last night must have leaked that Pete and I were together, so photogs were following me.

"Chad...what the fuck?" I yell, running over to the elevator. It's all the way down at the bottom and I have to wait. He runs after me. He grabs my arm and I push him away. "What about your girlfriend, Chad? You know...the one you're in love with?"

"I...haha. It's funny. You see," he starts to say.

"Funny...ha ha. HALARIOUS. You know that picture is going to be on the net in a matter of hours. Pete is going to go crazy. I don't know what he's going to do. How could you do that? You know I love Pete. I only love Pete." I can't help but yell at full voice and now we're causing a scene. People start to watch us but I don't really care.

"Common...like you're NOT attracted to me," he rubs my shoulder and I step away. "I can tell when you look at me...you want me."

"Are you insane? Pete...PETE is the only one I want. And could you be any fuller of yourself? Jesus Christ. I want you out of the band. You're fired."

"You can't do that," he yells.

"Well if I can't, then Pete can and he will...or he might kill you, instead." The elevator opens up and I run in and try to close the door, but Chad comes in before I can.

"Look. I'm sorry. I'm just lonely and you're extremely hot. I'm a dude...what can I say? And I guess I realized when you got with Pete last night how much I like you. I think I love you."

"You are insane." I cross my arms and look away from him. He gets close to me and pins me in the corner.

"Kiss me again...tell me you don't feel anything." He leans down and tries to kiss my lips, but I move my head and he only gets my cheek. I try to push him away but he's so much stronger than me that I have no luck.

"Chad...if you don't leave me alone I will..."

"You'll what? Scream? We're in an elevator. Common...kiss me."

"No!" I guess my anger mad he stronger, because this time I pushed him down. The elevator doors open and I run out to Keith and Rob.

"Oh my God, Kat, are you ok? What happened?" Rob asks as I hug him.

"Chad...he attacked me. I can't do this..." Chad walks out from the hallway and Keith walks over to him and punches him.

"You fucking asshole, how dare you attack Kat," he yells. A security guard comes and pulls Keith away.

"Stop. He was just trying to protect me. We're fine, sir." The man steps away and Keith cools down.

"Chad...you're out," says Rob. "I told you she loves Pete. Do you think she would leave him for a scum like you? Jesus."

"Ya know what? Fuck you guys...I'm suing," spits Chad before he walks away.

"Great...just what Pete needs," I sigh. I can't believe that just happens. Rob and Keith pt their arms around me and try to calm me down as we walk back to the hotel.

"Do you want to go to the police or anything? I mean...did he hurt you?"

"No...he just kissed me and then I yelled at him and ran to the elevator. Of course...when he kissed me some paparazzi took a picture. Pete's going to flip out when he sees it. You know it will be all over the internet and the boards within minutes." I begin to cry as we get to the hotel.

"Don't worry about it. We'll back you up and explain it to Pete."

"You weren't there, though," I say, whipping my eyes.

"Yeah but we know how big of an asshole Chad is when it comes to girls. What he did doesn't sound surprising to me," says Keith, patting my back.

"Well that's not all. He also pinned me in the corner of the elevator and tried to kiss me again."

"God...ass," Rob says. "What an ass..." We get to my door and I hug them goodbye, open the door and go straight to the bed. I lay there and cry until I hear a knock on the door.

"Kat it's Pete," I hear him say through the door. I get up and wipe my eyes and open the door. "So, I'm walking back to the car from the interview and some girl comes up to me and says she saw my girlfriend kissing her guitarist on top of the Eiffel Tower. What the fuck, Kat?" he says angrily, pushing the door open and slamming it behind him. He realizes I've been crying and when I start to bawl again he walks over to me. "Kat...what happened? Tell me the truth."

"He did kiss me. But I didn't kiss him back. He said that I shouldn't be with you and I should be with him and when he kissed me, paparazzi were there and took pictures of it. I knew you would see it and I blew up at him."

"You blew up at him because you knew I would see it, and not because he kissed you?" he says slowly, very angry.

"No no..baby," I put my hand on his arm and he pulls away. "Baby, please. We've been us for less than 24 hours. You can't let this ruin us. I yelled at him because he kissed me. Because he's an idiot and a dick and I hate him more than I can say." He puts his head down and stares at the floor, sighing. "I ran to the elevator and tried to get in before he got there, but that didn't work out so well. So when we were in the elevator he pinned me to the corner and..."

"Don't say anymore. Just...don't." He walks over to the bed and sits down, putting his head in his hands. I walk over and sit next to him. I'm afraid to touch him but I do anyway. I put my hand on the small of his back and rub him gently.

"Baby...I pushed him away. He didn't kiss me again. I told him he was fired. I would never go out with Chad, even if you hadn't told me you love me because I am so madly in love with you. I don't see anyone else but you, Pete." He looks over at me with sad eyes, tears in his eyes. He sighs and begins to talk.

"Kat...I love you." He turns to me and cradles my face in his hands very gently, like he's afraid to break me. I'm still crying and my tears go down my cheeks and begin to wet his hands. He takes his thumbs and wipes my cheeks. "I believe you. I'm sure when I see the pictures I will see that you are completely disgusted."

"You need to see pictures to believe me?"

"No...I just. Damn it, Kat. This isn't supposed to happen. I tell you I love you and you reciprocate my feelings, making me the happiest guy in the world and then this asshole ruins it, less than 24 hours in."

"Ruins it?" I whimper. "No..."

"No...," He kisses me gently and pulls away. "Just ruins the elation I was feeling the last 24 hours. No...nothing could ruin this. I love you more than I love anyone...even Patrick," he giggles. I can't help but giggle, too. I gently graze his cheek with my lips and he smiles. I kiss his smile and pull away. He puts his hands around my waist and pulls me close to him. I stare at him for a second and then attack him with my lips. Chad was such a terrible kisser and Pete is so...fucking fantastic. He bites my lip and lays me on the bed, kissing me back wildly. We start to get into it, putting our hands up each other's shirts and exploring each other's bodies like we've never touched each other before. All of a sudden he stops kissing me.

"What is it, love?"

"I need Patrick."

"What?" I ask, surprised.

"Chad's gone. You have a show tonight and you need a guitarist and Trick's the only one who knows all the songs. You need him."

"I dunno, baby." He ignores me and takes my hand and walks me over to Patrick's room. Pete knocks on the door and he lets us in.

"Chad's gone," Pete says as we enter the room. "That girl was right. They were kissing...but it was because he attacked her. She fired him, which she definitely was right in doing, but now we need someone to fill in tonight. We need you."

"Yeah. I'm there."

"Are you sure, Trick?" I say, walking over to him. "I mean you have to do your set afterwards...I dunno."

"No. It's nothing. I'd love to help."

"You're amazing. I love you, Trick." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Hey hey," Pete warns, grabbing me and pulling me next to him. I giggle and put my arm around him, hugging his side. "Thanks, Trick. I love you." He goes to hug Patrick but kisses him on the cheek instead.

"Hey hey," I giggle, "That's hot. Do it again." Patrick giggles and blushes. "No I'm serious," I say with a straight face.

"You're a funny girl," Pete laughs. We hang out with Patrick and Joe and Andy in Patrick's room, watching funny French TV. God, they really love Jerry Lewis over here. Around 7 we get over to the venue. We get out of the car and there is a swarm of paparazzi.

"Is it true that you cheated on Pete, Kat?"

"Are you and Pete really together, or is it just for publicity?"

"Why are you staying with that bitch when she cheated on you?" one photog yells at Pete. He turns around and punches him.

"PETE!" I yell, grabbing him and pulling him back. "Don't, you're just asking for trouble. Come on, baby."

"Don't ever call her that. Ever. She didn't cheat on him. She was attacked by someone she thought was a friend and its none of your fucking business anyway," Patrick yells, blocking Pete and I from the swarm of cameras. We finally get into the venue, with the help of Charlie, Patrick, Joe, and Andy.

"Pete, that was so stupid. I told you, you can't just punch people when they piss you off," I yell as he holds his hand.

"When someone calls someone I love a bitch, I can't just stand there and take it."

"I know baby," I say, putting my hands on his hand and pulling it up to my mouth, kissing it. "But you can't punch people. You could get in trouble and people just talk more...and not the good kind of talk. I love you, but you need to grow up."

"I'm sorry, Kat," he whispers, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I know," I whisper back, kissing his lips gently.

An hour later, my band hits the stage, without Chad. When the crowd sees Patrick come on and start playing they go crazy. I walk up to the mic and address the crowd.

"So we've had a bit of a change in our lead cast of characters, if you haven't noticed," I say, winking back at Patrick. "My dear friend and well...the guy who discovered me, Patrick here, has been so kind to help us rock out for you guys tonight." The crowd goes crazy as we go into our first song.

-Pete's POV-
She's so confident when she's onstage. I sit from the sidelines and watch her rock out. I wish I could be out there with her...I'm actually jealous of Patrick right now. When they finish she comes over to me and hugs me.

"Good show, baby," I smile, kissing her nose.

"Thanks. I put all of the anger towards Chad into the songs and they just came out stronger tonight for some reason for me. They meant a lot more." I nod and kiss her lips. Patrick's standing next to us, wiping his face with a towel.

"Thanks, Patrick. You saved her ass. You were amazing."

"Yes, thank you Patrick," she gasps, hugging him. "You are the best."

On the trip over to Hamburg, I was on the phone the entire time arranging to get a temporary lead guitarist for Edge Me Out. I don't want Patrick to have to go through all the stress of playing almost 2 and a half hours every night. I call almost everyone I know and everyone's busy. As I dial the last number, I doubt he will be able to do it too.

"Hello?" he answers.

"Hey Ryan, it's Pete. Look. You know Edge Me Out?"

"Of course I do. They're kinda getting huge. Kinda fast...like we did."

"Yeah I know. I'm calling to ask you a gigantic favor. I know you probably won't be able to...but we need a temp. lead guitarist and I know you guys are taking a bit of a break before you record the new album."

"Dude...I'm there. Kat's a sweetheart and I owe you basically everything. Where can I meet you guys?"

"Are you serious?" I can't believe I got Ryan Ross.

"Yeah, man. I can only do it for 3 weeks though."

"I only need you for 2 and a half. We're heading to Hamburg right now and Patrick can play the show here. Get over here as soon as possible and we'll give you a crash coarse on the songs."

"Awesome. I know them though...I play along for practice."

"Wow, I really lucked out. You're the best, Ry. Call me when you get here."

I go back to the bunk where Kat's napping and sit down on the side of her bunk. "Baby," I whisper. "I have awesome news."

"Huh?" she wipes her eyes and looks up at me. "You found a guitarist?" I nod, smiling widely. "Who?"

"Only the lead guitarist of your second favorite band in the world."

"RYAN ROSS?" she screams, sitting up in the bunk. "Oh my God, Peter Wentz, you are amazing. Are you serious?" I nod again and she throws her arms around my neck and hugs me. "I love you!"

"Patrick's going to play the next show, but Ryan will be here for the next show. Ryan can play until the end of the tour and when we get back home we'll find you a brand new guitarist...preferably a girl or a gay guy."

"Ha ha. I can't believe this. I have to go tell Keith and Rob."

"Did it already. They're very excited. You lay back down," I say, climbing into the bunk with her and spooning her. "I'm tired and I need a little nap before we get there." She gives a little sigh and puts her hand over mine.

"I love you," she whispers sleepily.

"Love you, too. Now sleep. Everything's ok now."
Sign up to rate and review this story