Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > from DIA to MEM

from DIA to MEM

by isuckatlifen 1 review

life is never calm for aiden. shes always moveing from one place to another. escapeing her problems. but will things calm down when she meets someone unexpected on her way to another adventure, or ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 253 words

0Unrated
this is a story ive been working on for a while and I decided to post it its my secondary story so updates wont be as offten as my full time one but i really like the idea. also this story is really an academy is story, but it has alot of fall out boy and gym class heroes and theres no the academy is... catagory so i decided to post it here.



So here I was sitting in the airport alone. Again. Single. Again. Running away from my problems. Again.

You see I don't deal with problems well. When the going gets tough I get going. I pack up and leave. I start a new life. New state, New town, new friends, new life. Until something else happens and I end up right back where I started. The airport. This time I'm moving because of Dan. You see he seems to find it fun to say he loves me and then sleep with random chicks in our bed. I caught him this time though. And he admitted to it all. That whore.

"Nice scarf" I was thrown out of my thoughts by this random statement the statement that would make all the difference. I just didn't know it yet.



i have the next couple of chapters ready so if you like the idea then review and i shall post them. i need to know if this story is worth my time because im trying a diffrent style of writing then my norm.
Sign up to rate and review this story