Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Dragon of Thunder, Dragon of Wind

Draco gun pt 2

by angel_of_life2345 0 reviews

The gang go to Manohra academy find the draco gun shen gong wu, and also meet another of Amber's friends, Amanda. But what happens, when Amber is all alone Chase Young shows up?

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Chase Young, Clay, Dashi, Dojo, Jack Spicer, Kimiko, Master Fung, Omi, Raimundo - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 3899 words

0Unrated
draco gun pt. 2

Dojo flew over the ocean. Englad could be seen far infront of them. The only ones that were with Dojo was Omi, Amber, Clay, Raimundo, Kimiko, Lauren, and Maria. Ashlee and Jon stayed behind at the temple becouse 1: no room and 2. they couldnt fight worth shit. Maria was comming becouse she threatend to blow up the temple if she didnt get to go with Amber. The monks all agreed to let her go, rather than face her wrath. They only brought a few Shen gong wu with them. The Orb of Tornami, The Eye of Dashi, The Fist of Tebigong, The Daimond Rose, The Ryu Braclete, The Third Arm Sash, and The Sword of the Storm. Maria claimed the Third Arm Sash for this adventure.

"So this England? I wonder if Amanda is here. Wasnt she going to study at some academy in England?" Maria asked. Amber and Lauren looked at her in confusion.

"Amanda left to study in England a few days after you left."

"Oh."

"So what does this Shen Gong Wu look like again?" Lauren asked.

"It looks like a western-style dragon statue made of black marble." The monks, Lauren, and Maria jumped off Dojo and onto the damp ground.

"you think we might see Amanda?" Maria asked to no one in particular. Lauren and Amber looked at her in confusion.

"Amanda left to study in England soon after you two left." The girls nodded silently. After a while the town they noticed something very odd about the people within this 'town'. The town seemed to filled with only teenagers and they all wore similar uniform like clothes. The girls wore a sailor suite uniform where as the guys wore a long sleeve button up shirt and blue pants.

"Maybe it is a stander- BUTTERFLY!"

"We are at an academy." Maria said, pointing at a sign on the building. the sign said 'Manohra academy' on it.

"Oh hey! I know this school!" Amber said raising one of her hands. The other monks looked at her.

"Really?" Kimiko asked.

"Yeah. It is one of the most famous academys in the world. Only 1 out of 50 kids that apply actually pass the entrance exams. I applied for here once."

"You failed didnt you?" Kimiko said. It wasnt really a question.

"Yeah, I failed by one lousy point. I got a stupid math question wrong."

"Really? What kind of question was it? And LAUREN I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD BE TRYING TO EAT THAT! IT'S NOT A REAL DONUT!" Maria shouted, causing Lauren to drop the rock she was looking at.

"I'M NOT THAT STUPID MARIA. Hey it kinda does look like a donut." Lauren said. Amber looked away.

"It was an equation with fractions, variables, and decemils in it."

"Oh." Maria said. Amber was good at math unless it had all of those things in the same equation.

"I guess the tests are really hard." Omi

"Very hard. I'm suprissed I passed actually. Hey Amber, Maria, Lauren."

"Hey Amanda." Amber said to the short girl that walked up to the group. The rest jumped when she responded to Omi's question, even though it wasnt a question. Amanda had long blackish hair and light colored eyes, most likely blue but hard to tell due to her glasses. She was wearing the female uniform.

"Hello Amanda."

"HI!" Lauren shouted as she walked up and rejoined the group.

"Hey Amanda. Or should I call you 'Inu-chan'? How have you been?"

"Hey Amber, yes you MUST call me Inu-chan, I have been fine, who are the new peoples? What are you doing here? and Where did you disapear to?" Amber intook a breathe of air before answering Amanda.

"OK Inu-chan. the people are my fellow Xiaolin monks Raimundo, Clay, Omi, and Kimiko, I am here to look for a thing called a shen gong wu, and i left to live at a temple in China." Amanda looked confused for a secound. Amanda turned to look at a main building that had a large old style clock on it. The time read 2:34 P.M.

"Great. Listen Amber, I gotta go. I have an exam in about half an hour. So i will see you later." Amber waved goodbye to her friend as she left.

"I am seriously glad that she did not ask to come with us." Lauren said.

"I know how you feel. I wouldnt have let her anyway." Amber said. The monks looked at her in confusion.

"But isn't she yer friend?" Clay asked.

"just becouse she is a friend does not mean that I would want to live with her." Amber said. Lauren and Maria silently agreeded by nodding.

"Okay. the school is about a mile long and a mile wide so we should probably split up." Maria said.

"How do you know that?" Omi said.

"becouse the map of the school right there says so." Maria said, pointing to a map of the school. Amber walked over to it and looked it over for a secound before walking back over.

"It would be dangerous to go alone since we dont know if the Haylin side is here so we will go in teams. Kimoko and Omi will take the north part of school. Clay and Lauren will will take the south side. Maria and Dojo will take the west side, and Raimundo and I will take the east side." Amber said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"If you find the shen gong wu, or run into trouble, find some way to contact the rest of us alright?" Everyone nodded again and headed off into their respective area's

--------------- With Kimiko and Omi----------------------

The two dragons of fire and water found themselves in the part of school that was all coulteral and art clubs.

"Wow! There is more than 300 clubs in this one section of the school! Just how many diffrent art and culture clubs do they need?" Kimiko said, looking at a map of the north part of school. Students sometimes looked at them, but they didn't say anything as they went on their way.

"It's gunna take us DAYS to find the shen gong wu!" Kimiko said in annoyence,

"I guess we better get started then." Omi said. Kimiko followed him as he walked towords one of the art club rooms. They silently began to hope that the others were having better luck than them.

--------with Clay and Lauren------------

Clay and Lauren, well Clay, was looking at a map of the south side of school. Lauren was to busy staring at a couple of butterflys. This part seemed to have most of the sports and a horse ranch.

"So your from Texas huh?" Lauren asked, after the butterflys flew away. She hadn't heard Clay talk as much as the rest, but she could tell his texas accent quickly.

"I recken so ma'am. You're from Arizona right?" Clay said looking up from the map and at Lauren, Lauren shook her head.

"Nope. I'm from Texas too. Took me awhile to lose the texan accent. Can't say 'darlin' withought the accent though." Lauren smiled lightly, her embarrassment from her obvious accent that she so often tried to disguise.

"I see we got a few things in common then." Clay said with a laugh. Lauren looked at the map for a few seconds.

"Wow! Tennis, soccer, volley ball, badmidden, croche, and a few other sports. hehe, lauren said, reading down the list again." Amber HATES tennis. There was this one time that she hit the ball and it hit a girl three courts away. The good thing was it got over the net." Lauren said laughing. Clay began to laugh with her, at the dragon of thunder's humiliation. Lauren was secretly glad that Amber could not hear her, for she knew Amber would go edward elric on her ass if she did. Not that she couldn't handle the dragon of thunder's blows and attacks, in fact she could probally win in a fight, but she hated when Amber got mad. This was her flaw, she hated to dissapoint anyone.

"So where should we start looking?" Lauren asked Clay.

"Hmm. How about the stables first. With any luck we may find someone who has seen it."

"I never rode a horse before." Lauren said.

"Really?"

"yeah. I used to live near a horse stable but I never got the chance to ride one." Lauren said, once again recollecting her past memmories from her days when she could call herself a texas babe.

"I guess i'll have to take you horse back ridin' sometime then ma'am." Clay said. Lauren laughed and they began to walk towards the stables. Lauren blushed, not from embarrasment, but from delight.

They walked down to the horse stables,

"they must have a horse ridin' class up here or somethin'" Clay said looking through empty stables.

"I dunno what else would explain the horse stables, it's not like they keep 'em as class pets or anythin'" Lauren said letting her accent slip a bit, feeling more comforable around the other texan.

Lauren ran over to one of the only stalls with a horse in it, "whistle?" Lauren said looking at the light brown horse.

"whistle?" Clay repeated.

"Yea.. the horse looks like whistle. One of the horses in that horse ranch I was tellin' ya 'bout" Lauren said, excitment replaced her normal (or what every one considered her normal) voice with her fresh, clean accent.

Clay let out a small laugh at the over exuberent girl. Lauren smiled at Clay.

" Lets go look for the shwoo"

"it's actually called wu.." Clay corrected

" I know, but whats the fun of wu, when you can say shwoo" Lauren said cheerfully

"I reckon your right miss Lauren" Clay said giving his hat a flick to let it rest more smoothly on his head.

Laurens smile grew larger, "Ima thinkin' you and I are gonna fit together real nice here Clay" Lauren said as they went to investigate the area around the stable

-----------------------------with Dojo and Maria------------------------

Maria and dojo landed in the 'shopping' district that seld mostly clothes and school needs. Maria wondered what alse was here as they walked along.

"Dojo. Do you think you can home in on the shen gong wu?"

"Sorry Maria but no. It's like the shen gong wu is everywere or something." Maria grummbled at Dojo's response. This was going to take forever.

--------------------with Raimundo and Amber-----------------------

"Wow! Kendo clubs, Archery clubs, martial arts clubs, pools, restraunts, and a three story library!" Amber said in amazment. She and Raimundo were looking at a map of the east part of school. Raimundo couldn't help but smile at the young girl's joy, he also couldn't complain about how she was slightly bent over meaning he could look at her ass and she wouldnt notice. Raimundo had to admit, Amber looked good in blue denim jeans and a red t- shirt. Amber stood up straight and looked down at Raimundo. The onlything the dragon of wind didn't like was that the dragon of thunder was about 4 inches taller than him.

"I'm hungry so let's get something to eat. Then we will go check out this library."

"Ok. Just don't forget we are here to find the shen gong wu Amber."

"Yeah Yeah." Amber walked over to one of the restraunts and they were greated by a tall girl with short light brown hair wearing a maid outfit.

"Hello, I am Emily. Are you students or guests?" Emily said.

"Guests." Amber replied. Emily nodded and motioned for them to follow.

"A table for two then?" She said, giving a wink to Raimundo.

"Yeah." Amber said. the blonde was frowning. Emily shrugged and led them to a table with two seats on either sid next to a window that had a view of the pool. Amber sat down, followed by Raimundo.

"So, for 20 dollors you can have the 'all you can eat' deal." Emily said.

"Ok. Is this for both of us?" Amber asked. Emily nodded. Amber reached into her pocket and pulled out a wallet with a phoenix on it. She opened the wallet and pulled out a twenty dollor bill.Amber handed the money to Emily.

"Thank you. Here are your menu's. I will be back momentarily to take your order." Emily said. The woman walked awya leaving Raimundo and Amber alone to talk. Amber opened the menu and began looking at the choices. Raimundo was still shocked to see she had money. The monks normaly needed to get money from master Fung but Amber didn't need to do that.

"How much money do you have?" Raimundo asked.

"Enough. It pays to have you're parents hate you sometimes." Amber said indiffrently.

"Why do you're parents hate you?"

"It's just my mom and my step mom. my mom hates me becouse I refuse to be my little brother's and her slave. My step mom hates me becoue i am apparently a 'stuck-up-bitch-that-shows no-emotion'"

"Wow! You sem pretty normal to me." Raimundo said.

"Hmmm. Not really. I just dont talk around my parents. Around my friends however, I tend to act 'pretty normal'." Amber finished as Emily came back.

"Ok. So can I take your order now?" she asked in the sweetest voice Amber had ever heard.

"Yeah. I would like a peice of the chocolate marble cheesecake and a Dr. Pepper." Emily wrote down the order then turned to Raimundo.

"And you sir?"

"Huh? oh. Umm. A cheeseburger with fries and a coke."

"OK. I will have your order for you in a moment." Emily said in her sweetly annoying voice again. As she walked away, Raimundo could hear Amber mummble something under her breathe.

"Did you just call her a witch?"

"No. But it rhyms with that." Amber said. Raimundo laughed.

"So why do your parents pay you?"

"Its my mom that pays me. She pays me to stay as far away from her as I can, Now the money she gives me is sent to the Temple. She is the only one back home that knows were I really am." Raimundo felt guilty when Amber finished talking. Emily came back and handed them their drinks.

"I'm sorry." He said as Amber took a sip. Wrong move.

"Shove your damn sympathy. I don't need it now and I wont need it. I dont regret the choices I made to make my parents hate me. So I don't need or WANT any sympathy." Amber said. She took another sip from her drink. Raimundo began to say he was sorry again but cut himself off. Emily came back over and set their food down. Before Emily left, Amber said quite plainly,

"Just to let you know Rai. In the race to win my heart, your beating Chase."

Emily smiled as she walked off.

"Raimundo?"

"Y-yeah?"

"You know you've been blushing this whole time right?" Amber smiled as she talked. Raimundo blushed even more. Amber took a bit from her cheesecake.

"So, What do you like to do in your free time?" Amber looked up at him, still smiling.

"Fortune telling, reading, writting, singing, swimming, going on the internet, practicing kendo and martial arts, and having Lauren teach me how to cook." Amber said, her smile never faultering. Raimundo took a bite of his burger as she talked and stared at her in awe. He didn't know one person could do so many things.

"So what do you dislike?" he asked after swallowing. Amber looked down at the floor, blushing.

"Laugh, or tell anyone, and I'll kill you."

"Sure."

"Anything like a bee, needles, complete silence, yelling, my older brother, cocaroaches, pink, and something that I would rather keep to myself right now." Raimundo decided to honor her request as they ate in silence.

---------------with Kimiko and Omi----------

"So that is three clubs down. Only Three hundred fifty nine more to go." Omi said. He seemed reletively cheerful despite the depressing situation.

"Great," Kimiko said, full of sarcasm. They headed down an empty hall.

"I wonder where all the students are." Kimiko said. She was right. There were no students in sight.

"Maybe they all had to go to class?" Omi suggested, but even he didn't buy that. Kimiko looked down the empty hall.

"Maybe." She said.

--------with Dojo and Maria---------------

"Ummm...Miss Maria?"

"Yes Dojo?"

"Where did all the students go?" Maria looked around. Dojo was right, there where no students insight. The shopping district was completely deserted.

"I wonder where everyone went." Dojo said from atop Maria's head.

"..." Maria didn't exactly respond.

-----------------with Clay and Lauren--------------------

"Where did everyone go?" clay asked. They had just reached the horse ranch when they noticed that everyone was gone. Even the horses were gone!

"Huh. Maybe they left for some kinda class?"

"I doubt that ma'am." Clay said, looking around. All other life forms seem to have vanished. Even the birds were quite.

"A bad omen." Lauren said. She gasped as she looked at the top of the stable.

"I found the shen gong shwoo!"

"That's 'shen gong wu'"

----------------------with Raimundo and Amber-------

After finishing eating they walked out of the restraunt and onto an empty street.

"Wasn't this place packed with students when we first got here?"

"You're right Rai. I don't think this is a normal occurence so we should be careful." They both jumped when music started to come from amber's pocket.

"W-what the-?" Raimundo asked as Amber pulled out a cellphone. It was a flip phone and had an Edward Elric key chain attached at the top.

"The song is the season one opening to fullmetal alchemist. I think it is called 'ready set go!'. I keep telling Lauren to change it. Hello?" Amber said as she opened the phone.

"Yes. I'm sorry for stealing your Ed- I mean phone. Did you find the shen gong wu?"

A pause.

"Ok. we are comming." Amber hung up the phone, then turned to Raimundo.

"Laurie and Clay found the shen gong wu at the horse stables in the south part of the school. You go on ahead and I'll cal Maria and Kimiko." Amber said.

"Can't you run and talk at the same time?"

"And risk tripping or running into something? No way!" Raimundo nodded when she finished talking and took of towords the stables. Amber opened the phone and dailed Maria's number.

'Hello?'

"Hey Maria, it's Amber. Lauren found the shen gong wu at the horse stables in the south part of the town."

'Ok. I will see you there' Maria hung up. Amber closed the phone, then reopened it and dailed Kimiko's number.

'Hello? This is Kimiko.'

"Hey kimiko. LAuren and clay found the shen gong wu at the horse stables in the south part of town"

'Ok. Omi and I will be right over.' Kimiko hung up. Amber closed the phone and began to walk in the same direction Raimundo did a little while ago.

"Where are you going Yui?" Amber's heart slammed in her chest as she turned around to face Chase Young. Amber was silently glad that the street was empty, and she silently wondered if Chase had anything to do with the missing students, but her face showed only shock. She noticed that he was only 2 yards away from her. Chase took a few steps closer to her, making the distace between them only a yard. Amber took a hesitent step backwords. She hoped that Chase didnt notice that she had opened Lauren's phone and began to type without looking at it.

"So the dragon of wind is beating me? I guess," Chase closed the distance between them, kissed Amber, then began to wisper in her ear, " that means I will have to try harder." Chase kissed Amber again. Amber resisted for a moment, Hoping that Chase hasn't noticed that she was still pushing buttons on Lauren's cell phone. Amber stopped resisting soon after Chase began to kiss her. Chase suddenly broke the kiss while sliding his hand to the back of Amber's neck.

"Good night."

Everythin went dark.

--------with the other monks---------

Maria proudly held up the Draco Gun. Upon arriving, Jack Spicer showed up, and it ended up with Maria and him in a one on one Xiaolin showdown. The game was 'hit-the-target-in-the-center-mark.' Maria waggered her third arm sash and jack waggered the mantis flip coin. Luckily, jack had the poorest aim imaginable.

"That was awsome!"

"A great victory for your first showdown."

"That was a mighty fine performance."

"What do you think Amber?" Dojo said from Maria's shoulder. When they got no answer everyone began turning their heads to see if she was near by.

"Amber?" kimiko called.

"AM?" Lauren yelled. Again, no reply. The Dragon of Thunder has gone missing.

-------

Dojo was flying over the school. They learned that the school was in a lock down due to an animal attack. No one said anything about a possobliitly of Amber being attacked becouse it wasnt a possobility. They landed near the restraunt that Amber was last seen near.

"She said she was going to call Maria and Kimiko then head right over. i should have stayed with her." Raimundo said. He noticed that Lauren was kneeling on the floor.

"You find something Lauren?" Raimundo asked. Lauren got up and everyone walked over to her.

"Yeah. Its my cellphone. And Amber left us a message." Everyone looked at the screen of the phone before Lauren even finished talking. it looked as though Amber was about to send kimiko a text message. One word was on the screen

'Chase'

people and places:

Amanda Price- 15 year old girl that is Amber's friend since junior high school. currently goes to Manohra Academy (in real life she does to Deer Valley high school)

Manohra Academy- Based off of the academy in Negima! This is not a real school. I know things like resraunts and shopping districs are weird for a school but, this is not mentioned in the story, there is a city near by, meaning the people there will sometimes go to the school to shop or eat. That is why Emily asked if they were students or 'guests'.

terms of intresrt:

Amber's fears: the last one will be reveiled. dont worry about that. the rest are my own fears. I hate total silence but i sometimes get scared and cry if you yell at me. the bugs are a common fear and as for my older brother and pink well...

"AM?"- Lauren's nickname for Amber. Just how Amber will sometimes call Lauren 'Laurie'

Lauren's cellphone- I told you she was and Edward Elric fan. I have one as well (in the story) but some of my items wont be in the story for a bit.

Amber's likes: all things i like. I also tell fortunes and Amber's Tarot deck will make an appearance. It will be styled off of my own tarot deck.

Questions? Comments? concerns? just review! also: i do not own Xiaolin Showdown. I do, however, own Lauren and myself. I do not own Maria and Amanda. I sadly, also, own Jon and Ashlee since i am their babysitter.

to the one who asked if they could meet Jon- the chances of me getting his e-mail for you are slim but if you give me yours i can give it to him. e-mail me at angelofdeath2345 hotmail. com just delete the spaces
Sign up to rate and review this story