Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Escape to L.A.

A Swim, My Bed, and Her Tattoo

by Dancemandydance 4 reviews

Pete and Kat get back home and have a day of "rest" before they have to go back to work.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 2621 words

2Hot
-Kat's POV-

I was so tired when we got home, I swear I slept walked into bed.

"Baby...your clothes," giggled Pete as I crawled into bed fully clothed. He crawled over to me and unbuttoned my pants. "I'm not trying to take advantage of you, I just want you to sleep comfortably." He took off my pants and revealed my teal blue panties. "Wow...what is up with you and the incredibly sexy panties?"

"They make me feel better about myself," I yawn as I curl up my legs, reaching my arms above my head and stretching.

"Sweetie you're perfect. Why do you need to feel better about yourself?" he asks as he takes off his pants and lays down. I crawl under his arm and put my hand across his chest.

"I'm not perfect, Pete...you just think I am. I also wear the panties to make you squirm," I say, running my fingers across his chest. He growls and hugs me close.

"If I wasn't so fucking tired, I would ravish you right now."

"That's a good word..ravish," I yawn as I close my eyes. "Tomorrow you can ravish me all you want, sexy boy." He nods and rubs my back until we fall asleep.

-Pete's POV-

I wake up the next morning and Kat's gone. I get up and walk out of my bedroom, scratching my head.

"Katrina?" I yell. "Kat...where are you?" I look in her room; no Kat. I look downstairs; no Kat. I look all over the house; no Kat. I call her cell phone and hear it ring from outside, so I walk out back and see Kat in her bikini doing laps. I run inside and put on my trunks before she sees me and come back out very quietly and sit on the side of the pool, dunking my feet in. She pops out of the water on the other side and adjusts her top, looks up and screams.

"Oh my God, Pete...how long have you been there?" She swims over to me and rests her arms on the side of the pool.

"Just a couple of minutes. You scared the shit out of me...I woke up and you were gone. I looked everywhere."

"I'm sorry," she pouts. "You looked so adorable I didn't want to wake you. I really needed to stretch my legs after that long plane ride." She bites her lip and looks up at me with the sexiest face I've ever seen. "Wanna join me?" I nod and jump in.

"My boyfriend has the sexiest body I've ever seen," she says, running her wet hands over my chest.

"That's funny...because my girlfriend has the sexiest body I've ever seen." I can't help but stare at her chest; her boobs look amazing in that bikini.

"Stare much, Peter?" she giggles, leaning her head down so her eyes are now level with mine.

"What?" I say absent-mindedly. "Oh...God, sorry. They just look...wow." She giggles and puts her arms around my neck, pushing her boobs together, making it impossible for me to not stare again. She leans in to kiss me and then BAM...I'm under water. When I come back up and growl at her and tackle her. We both go under the water, spinning around. She puts her hands on my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. I've never had an underwater kiss before and even though it was closed-mouth...it was gooooood.

We come back to the surface and I brush the wet hair out of her eyes before leaning in and kissing her deeply. She wraps her legs around my waist, pushing her crotch against mine, making me instantly hard.

"Peter," she says, licking her lips. I shrug and she kisses me gently. She runs her tongue along my lips and caresses my cheek with the back of her hand. She presses her breasts against my chest and I moan against her lips. I bite her lip gently as I reach behind her and start tugging on her bikini top strings. "Pete...should we be doing this here? I mean its kinda...out in the open."

"You're right," I sigh, putting my head down. "Let's go into the bedroom."

"But we're all wet." I give her a coy smile, take her hand and lead her into the house. "We can dry each other off first."

We run upstairs and I run to the bathroom and get a towel. I wrap it around her and twist it down her body. She shimmies her body from side to side, causing me to get even harder. After I'm done drying her off, she does the same to me. She drops the towel and pulls me into her by grabbing the top of my trunks.

"Ravish me," she whispers. I nod and bite my lip before picking her up in my arms and throwing her on the bed. "God, you're freakishly strong," she laughs.

"Well, you're tiny. It's easy," I shrug climbing beside her. "I love you, Kat. The past few weeks have been amazing."

"Yes I love you, too, but please be quiet and fuck me." I can't believe she just said that. It's so...hot. She pushes me down and starts kissing my neck, biting it every once in a while and making me squirm beneath her. She kisses down my chest and sucks on my nipple. I don't think she's ever been this horny before. We've had sex a couple times now, whenever we were alone on the bus or had a hotel room, but she's never been this wild. Soon she's straddling my waist. She looks down at me and puts her hands behind her neck, untying her top. All I can do is bite my lip and stare at her...silent. She has this power over me that makes me feel so...I dunno...she's just amazing. After I stare at her for a couple of seconds, I grab her arm and pull her down to kiss me, running my fingers down her back. She swings her leg over and lays down on my side. She kisses down my chest again and down my stomach until she gets to my trunks. She playfully runs her finger along the top edge and then lifts it up, peaking down.

"Wow Pete..." she looks up at me and cocks an eyebrow. "I honestly don't think I've ever seen little petey so happy to see me."

"It's been a couple days...he missed you," I giggle. She puts her hands at my sides and pulls my boxers off slowly. She knows its agony for me and she loves to drive me to the point where I can't take it anymore; I'm there. I grab her and flip her on her back, getting on top of her and kissing her like crazy. She moans as I kiss her jawbone and right below her ear, leaning her head back and putting her fingers in her hair. I kiss her breasts franticly as I untie the strings on her bikini. When its off its only a matter of seconds before I'm inside her, showing her how much I love her. She grabs my shoulders and moans loudly, louder than ever before.

"Oh God...Peeeettteeee. Yes...yes," she yells. She was probably holding back before because we were in a hotel, but now that we're home she can yell as loud as she wants because it only makes me want her more. She claws at my back and puts her legs around my waist, grinding against me.

"Oh Kat..." I moan into her neck. "Kat I love you."

"I love you, too," she moans. Her hands are now in my hair, pulling it gently as she fully engulfs me in a French kiss. My hands explore her sides, running up and down. I love her hips so much...she' so curvaceous for being so tiny. "Harder, Pete...harder," she growls against my lips. I obey her, driving deeper into her than I ever have before. "Yes...oh my God, yes."

"Oh God," I yell. I kiss her neck, sucking hard.

"Bite me, Pete," she says breathlessly. Bite her? If that's what she wants. I honestly didn't know she could be so naughty, and it's almost too much for me to bear. I bite her, not to hard but not soft either. She leans her head back and moans loudly. She leans into my neck and nibbles on my ear and then travels down my neck, biting it gently. That's it...I can't take it anymore. I bury my head in her neck and moan loudly, climaxing into her. I swear it is the best orgasm I've ever had. She follows close behind, moaning loudly, grabbing my sides and pulling me into her. I collapse on her, breathing heavily.

"God...that was amazing," she says, rubbing my back. "Pete...wow. I've never...I don't know what got into me."

"I didn't know you were so naughty, Katrina," I say, lifting my head up and looking into her eyes. She shrugs and kisses my cheek.

"I've never...ever had an orgasm like that before. Thank you," she says sincerely.

"Ditto...that was," I get off of her and lay down beside her, putting my hand to my head, "the best orgasm in the history of mankind." She giggles and lays on her side, running her hand down my arm.

"I love your tattoos. They make me feel like I'm dating a bad boy, even though you're the best boy I've ever known. They kinda make me want to get one."

"You want to get a tattoo?" I ask, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah...just a small one. Something me. I used to want a tinker bell one, but everyone has that." She grabs my hand and plays with my fingers. "I love this one," she says, rubbing her hand along the inside of my finger that has the second star to the right on it.

"You should get it." She looks up at me. "Really...you love Peter Pan as much if not more than I do. It's small, its meaningful, and it ties us together." I lace my fingers with hers and kiss her hand.

"Yeah...I think I will. When can I?"

"Today if you want."

"Does it really hurt that bad?"

"Well...yeah. I'm not gonna lie. But I'll hold your hand...the other hand." She smiles and hugs me. We lay there together for a while and then decide that its 2 p.m. and we should probably shower. We get into the shower and have a very good time, like we always do. After I get out I get dressed and go downstairs to make some food while she gets ready for the day. 30 minutes later she makes her way down the stairs, looking beautiful in a cute black little dress. A dress? I've never seen her in a dress...I like it. Her legs look amazing and tan and...calm yourself Pete.

"Hi, baby," she says, coming over to me and kissing my cheek. "Making a sandwich?"

"Yup...want one?"

"No, I'm good with a Jew bagel."

"Ha ha..don't let Joseph hear you say that."

"Oh, I won't," she shakes her head. "Speaking of the guys...when are we doing the video for the new single?"

"Well tomorrow we're going to go look at wardrobe and make final decisions on a couple of things, then we'll start shooting on Tuesday."

"I'm so excited! I get to flirt with Patrick."

"Yeah, I have no idea why I wrote that into the concept," I sigh before taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Cuz you love me and you trust me? And its fun..."

"Yes dear...all of that." She sits down on the barstool and eats her bagel. "After your done we'll go get your tattoo, kay?" She nods, but looks scared. "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"Nooo I want to. I really want it. I've wanted that tattoo since I saw a picture of it on your buzznet. I'm just chicken."

"You've been on my buzznet?" I say, surprised.

"Duh...I was a fan, remember?"

"WAS a fan?!?!"

She giggles and gets off her stole and comes over to me, hugging my waist and looking up at me with those beautiful eyes that had specks of green in them today. "Am I fan...the biggest fan. Especially after what you did upstairs an hour ago. Jesus...you're so talented, Mr. Wentz. How do you do it?"

"A lot of practice."

"You mean masturbation?" she giggles. I nod and she laughs louder. I love making her laugh...its my favorite sound in the world. "Let's go get my tattoo, boy." She grabs my hand and my car keys and leads me out the door. When she was upstairs I called my tattoo artists and asked if he could squeeze us in. Since I've given him tons of business so he didn't mind.

We walk into the tattoo parlor and I can see that Kat is visibly nervous. "I'm not good with needles," she says, squeezing my hand.

"Katrina, if you don't want to do this we really don't have to."

"Shhh, I wanna," she says, swaying from side to side and making her dress twirl. How can she be so adorable one minute and so amazingly orgasmic the next? No idea...but I love it. She gets called back and I go with her. She sits in the chair and closes her eyes.

"What are we doing today?" asks Carl.

"She wants the second star to the right tattoo, ya know the one on my finger."

"Do you want it the same place Pete has it?" She nods. He takes out the needle and turns it on; Kat winces at the sound. I lean in and grab her hand, holding it tightly. She looks at me the entire time and doesn't wince once after the needle first pokes her skin. "Done," he says.

"That was quick."

"It's a simple tattoo," he shrugs. She looks at it and smiles.

"I love it." I take her hand gingerly and look at it.

"It's perfect," I say. "Thanks, Carl."

"No problem. You guys are really cute, together. You should get her name tattooed on your arm, Pete."

"No," we say in unison. We look at each other and laugh.

"It's bad luck," I say.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I pay Carl and say goodbye to a couple of people I know there and we exit arm and arm. We return to the house and decide to snuggle up and watch Desperate Housewives.

"This show still keeps getting better and better," she says, putting her hand in the bowl of popcorn. "OUCH! Salt...new tattoo. Not good." I frown and gently grab her hand and look at her tattoo. It's not bleeding, but it must sting so I gently kiss it. "Thanks, Petey."

"You're welcome, Kat," I say, looking into her eyes. After Desperate Housewives we turn it over the cartoon network and she falls asleep during Family Guy. I pick her up and carry her up to my bed. Thankfully this time she changed into PJs before we started watching TV. I lift down the covers and lay her on the bed. I get in next to her and cuddle up next to her, putting my arm across her stomach. I lay my chest on her shoulder and look at her beautiful face.

"I'm going to marry you," I say softly before I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story