Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts.

The Pros and Cons of Breathing

by jessiearei 3 reviews

Food fight.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 1180 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

The Pros and Cons of Breathing.

Molly's POV:


I can't believe Sonny was cheating on me. And with Taylor at that. He knows why we stopped being friends and then he has the nerve to go and cheat on me with her! At least Patrick was there with me. He's so sweet. I'm falling for him already and I've only known him for a day. This is not good.

After we got home from the mall, we watched Sixteen Candles in the basement. When the movie was over, everyone was asleep except for me and Joe.

"So, what did you and Patrick do while you were it?" Joe whispered as to not wake up the others.

"Nothing we just went to Hot Topic and did this little fashion show thing. It was fun until we ran into Sonny. He cheated on me Joe, with Taylor. That backstabbing whore!" I said fuming.

"Who, Sonny or Taylor?" Joe asked making me laugh.

"Both of them." I laughed. "Patrick is such a gentleman though. He stood up for me and called Sonny a dick and was seriously about to kick his ass. I think I'm falling for him Joe and I don't want to but I can't help it. He was so nice to me today and he doesn't even know me that well."

"It'll be ok Mol. Patrick seems like a nice guy. He won't break your heart like Sonny did." Joe said giving me a hug.

"I just hope your right Joey." Molly said and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning...

Patrick's POV:


I was the first to wake up the next morning. I'm glad it's a Saturday or I would be in so much trouble with the parental's. Pete is laying upside down in the recliner with his head hanging off the end. Andy's spread out on the floor, belly up. And Molly and Joe are on the couch cuddling. I think her and Joe are going to hook up, I mean they're so close already. It just seems like they're a couple. I would never have a chance with her anyways.

"Morning Trick." Molly's voice scares me out of my daydreams. "Whoa there tiger. You ok? You just jumped like a mile!" He laugh is so cute.

"You just scared me. I thought you were still sleeping." I said looking down at the floor hiding my blush.

"Stop blushing, be a man." She laughed just making me blush more.

"Molly, shut the fuck up. I'm trying to sleep." Pete yelled throwing a shoe at her that he found on the floor. He missed though and hit Joe, making him jump up and Molly fall on the floor onto Andy, waking him up.

"What the hell Molly, I can't breathe. Get off!" He said pushing her off onto the floor. All of this making me bust up laughing.

"Shut the hell up Patrick, that wasn't funny!" Molly said throwing the shoe Pete threw, at me. I caught the shoe and threw it at Pete who was trying to go back to sleep and hit him in the head.

"Who fucking threw that?" Pete asked angrily.

"It was Andy!" Molly and I yelled at the same time, and Pete threw the shoe at Andy.

"Hey ass-wipe! That wasn't me!" He said throwing it back at me.

"Ok, stop throwing the shoe already! Whose making breakfast?" Joe asked sitting up.

"I think mom already did. I smell pancakes." Pete said getting up and heading towards the kitchen with everyone in tow.

"Good morning kids." Mama Wentz greeted everyone and sat two huge stacks of pancakes and bacon at the center of the table.

"Mom, this is Patrick. He'll be joining our little circle-o-friends." Pete said taking 5 pancakes and some bacon off the stack.

"Geez Pete, hungry much?" Molly asked poking his side and taking 2 pancakes and no bacon.

"No, I'm male. I need this for all my muscles." Pete said flexing.

"Where? I don't see any muscles anywhere." Molly said pinching his arm.

"Whatever, your just jealous." Pete said.

"Children enough." Mrs. Wentz said putting a gallon of orange juice in the middle of the table along with some syrup.

"Sorry mom." They both said at the same time. I snickered taking 4 pancakes and some bacon from the stack.

"What's so funny Patty-cakes?" Molly asked.

"Ew don't call me that. I hate that name." I said flicking a piece of bacon at her.

"Hey! No throwing food!" Molly said throwing it back at me.

"You just threw it back at me. Practice what you preach Mol." I said throwing it back but missing and hitting Pete.

"Hey, stop playing with your meat." Pete said and the whole table busted up laughing.

"You guys are so perverted. That's not what I meant!" Pete said and threw his napkin at Molly.

"Hey that has syrup on it you nasty!" She said throwing it back at him.

"Ew, you got syrup in my hair!" Pete said taking a clean napkin and trying to get the sticky substance out of his hair.

"Good, you needed to take a shower anyways. You stink." Molly said plugging her nose.

"Shut up Molly! I do not stink!" Pete said and threw his last pancake, covered in syrup at Molly's head.

"Peter! You did not just throw that at me!" She said wiping the syrup and butter off her face.

"I think he did." Joe said laughing.

"Shut up Joseph!" Molly said throwing some bacon at Joe.

"Hey! I didn't throw anything at you!" Joe said throwing a pancake Molly's way but missing and hitting Andy.

"Hey douche bag! Andy said throwing the pancake back. It bounced off Joe's head and fell on my shoulder.

"Ew!" I said and threw the pancake off my shoulder and hitting Pete in the face. He grabbed the leftover stack in the middle and started throwing them at everyone. And soon we were in an all out food fight.

By the end of it, the kitchen and everything in it, including us friends, were covered in syrup, butter, pancakes, and bacon.

"Hmm, I think we better get this cleaned up before mom finds it." Molly said peeling pancake off of her shirt. Everyone nodded and started wiping down the kitchen. It took us about an hour but they finally finished, leaving the kitchen spotless, but all of us...not.

"Lets go play in the sprinklers!" Pete said getting excited. "That away we don't have to fight over who gets to take a shower first.

"Lets go!" Molly said running outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Terribly sorry it took so long. But I've been really busy lately. Stuff just keeps popping up. People think that I have all the time in the world to do stuff for them. But hey spring break next week so updates should come quickly if i'm home. haha. I might have another one this week but defiantly nothing this weekend becaues I am going to the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus concert! I'm so excited! Well enough of my rant! Please review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story