Categories > Original > Horror

Dead man

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

Ahmed is a computer predator who picked the wrong prey.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 211 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ahmed was a computer predator, he enjoyed getting online and cyber stalking women. He would go into a chatroom pick out a woman, and continuously message her until she ignored him. This made him feel powerful. One day he tried a new chatroom and saw a woman with the screen name Killer_legs64. He messaged her with "hey baby smoothwolf here, wanna have some cyber fun?" Of course she automatically told him to get lost, so he continued messaging her until she logged off. The next day he did the same thing, to his surprise she hadn't ignored him yet. He thought she must like it. Finally after three days of harassing her, he came back to a message in huge letters saying YOU ARE A DEAD MAN. He thought nothing of it, but he noticed she stopped replying to him. She must have ignored me he thought and went into a chatroom to find more "prey". He was typing at his computer when he heard a soft footstep behind him. Before he could turn he felt his throat being cut by a sharp object. As he sat drowning in his own blood, he heard a woman's voice whisper in his ear "I told you, that you were a dead man."
Sign up to rate and review this story