Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silver and Cold

If You Tear It, We Can't Repair It

by Cerediwen 3 reviews

Frankie gets it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 1218 words

0Unrated
A/N: First off just to say how sorry I am that this is so, so very late. I haven't been having much luck writing longer stuff (as you will have seen by the oneshots, thanks again to everyone who reviewed) so this went a little bit too slow for me. Hopefully I'll be able to update Summer Wine soon too. Thanks for being patient.
Disclaimer: Nah, I don't own...wish I did though...

Chapter 44
If You Tear It, We Can't Repair It

Twenty two days of pain, twenty two nights of no sleep, twenty two songs to keep them sane, and twenty two days before Frank Iero died. He sat, deep down under the place, strumming his guitar quietly as the water dropped from the ceiling above him and fell onto the rock floor. Gerard's head rested against his shoulder as the vocalist caught up on the sleep he'd missed the last few nights thanks to the woman who held them both captive there. The guitarist yawned and shifted slightly, causing Gerard to stir as Frank changed song. Sighing to himself he gently plucked out the tune to 'Blue and Yellow' by the Used, his mind wandering off else where. In his head he was at home, at home with Jamia and Ray and Bob and Mikey, at home where as messed up as New Jersey was the world seemed okay again. At home watching the Sun come up on some hill with his arm around his fiancée, or scaring them all shitless with some dare devil prank or idiotic scheme. Away on tour but at home with his friends, his best friends, his brother. On a stage, screaming to the world as he broke half the equipment, or knocked someone flying but just generally was allowed to be Frankie Iero. Anywhere but where he was, anywhere but there.
Sighing he closed his eyes and leant his head back against the stone walls, he couldn't let go. He knew he was going to die soon, it was always looming, like storm clouds before a huge thunderstorm but he didn't want to leave. He didn't want to die and it was terrifying him. He didn't want to leave Gerard - he knew the vocalist didn't have that much to hang onto and if he died then Melaina would have her bitch's way and Frank wouldn't have that. So he would hang on for Gerard, hang on as long as he could and whatever it cost him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Melaina laughed as she wandered back down to the dungeons; in her one hand she held a bottle, in the other a knife. It shimmered perfectly in the candle light, sending dagger sharp reflections sprawling across the dark stone walls. She laughed because she was about to take one more step towards sending her lover mad and this time she had the perfect plan - and it all hinged on the blue, incandescent liquid swirling around the bottle.
Giggling to herself, she skipped happily down the final set of steps, and down the final corridor, hearing the two burly guards at the gate fall into step behind her. 'One more door,' she whispered to herself, a grin spreading across her face, 'Just one more door.'

~~~~~~~~~~*~

Frank jumped, his eyes shooting open as the door slammed back hard against the stonework. In seconds he was on his feet, standing infront of a half asleep Gerard Way, his eyes piercing into those of the woman who stood infront of them. Melaina had snapped out of her childish mood the second she'd thrown the door open to the two musician's cell and stepped in, sending the spiralling chill of her presence shock waving through the little room.
"Fuck off." He whispered to her, his fists clenched "Get out."
Melaina regarded him with tired eyes, nodding to the first of the guards who pushed past her into the room. "Tie him up." She murmured slowly, turning away from Frank.
The guitarist raised his fists as the guard approached him but his punches and kicks did nothing to help him as he was roughly grabbed by his shoulders and dragged to the other side of the room. Even when Gerard realised what was going on and launched at the guard himself he was just thrown off and into an untidy heap back where he'd come from. In seconds of curses and brawling Frank found himself bound hand and foot, gagged and manhandled into a corner, unable to do anything but watch.
Melaina smiled and nodded, then stepped infront of Gerard, who was just getting to his feet, blood running down the side of his forehead from where he'd bashed it against the wall in his desperate attempt to help out his best friend. "You going to cooperate?" She asked him, almost too calmly.
He almost growled at her and lashed out with his foot but she moved to the side too quickly and like Frank he soon found himself bound and held circulation cuttingly tight by the other of the two guards. Melaina just shook her head, and told the guards to stay where they were as she walked out of the room for a second.
When she returned she was carrying the bottle of blue liquid, the substance catching the dying light and sending crazy shadows dancing across the stone. Stepping in front of a glowering Gerard she roughly grabbed his chin between her fingers. "Open your mouth." She told him. He just stared; unblinkingly back at her as the whole room seemed to hold its breath. "I said," She told him coldly "Open your mouth."
He still didn't move, his hazel eyes almost laughing at her. She swore and seconds later she'd removed her hand so her fist could collide hard with his chin. He bit down hard on his tongue with a growl of pain, metallic blood filling his mouth. "Now open you mouth." She whispered venomously. He just shook his head, not stupid enough to speak. She shrugged and drew the dagger from her belt, walking over to where Frank still struggled, also unable to say anything. Flipping the knife in her right hand she grabbed a handful of the guitarist's hair with her left hand and yanked his head hard to one side, laying the weapon flat against his ear. "Open your mouth or I cut him into bits." She spat towards the vocalist. Frank would have violently shaken his head if it wouldn't have resulted in his ear being separated from the rest of his body.
Gerard sucked in a breath "Fine." He muttered, earning a beam from his former lover as she stepped back over to where he was held.
Uncorking the bottle, she grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked it back considerably harder than she had Frank's, forcing him to open his mouth - willingly or not. Half the liquid had gone into his mouth before he had time to close it again. "Swallow it!" She instructed him, Gerard just shook his head. Scowling she pitched his nose, making sure he had to swallow if he wanted to breath. It worked and in seconds most of the blue fluid had disappeared down the vocalist's throat. "Thank you Gerard." Melaina smiled, and then sat down on the floor to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story