Categories > Original > Fantasy

Liely

by Pixie_Dust 1 review

A story of friendship, love, and excitment. What will happen when two girls create a made up land? And when someone finds out about it? And when someone gets a horrible disease? Find out by reading.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 453 words

-1Predictable
One day, in winter, my best friend, Allison, and I decided to venture into the woods behind my house. We were just having some harmless fun, us ten year olds. Then Ally (Allison) decided to make up our own story. So I asumed that I should find some paper and a pencil. But Ally said that there was no need, we wouln't actually write the story we would act it all out. So we acted for about an hour. Then Ally kicked the game up a notch, now it seemed so real. I seemd like that whenever Ally yelled out "Duck" it seemed as if we really did have to duck. There was a reason. It was amazing. Once we got inside my house, we decided to make the woods behind my house, ours, forever. So we ran upstairs to my room and tried to think of a name for our new world. Eventually, we decided to call it Liely. Liely was our new land. We filled Liely up with faries, goddesses, and gods. We had good and evil. It was up to us to save Liely. The best part was, we got to make up the history of Liely as we walked. As we walked I coud have sworn that I heard the faries of Liely saying (more like singing)

Don't go over Liely's territory

Bresley is an awful place

If you step one foot into Bresley

You'll never see the light

Stay away from the creek that flows through Bresley

Don't brake the ice barrior

But always look behond the looking glass

At the time I had no idea what they meant. So I payed very little attention to that phrase.
Ally and I were content with our new land. And aparently, accordng to Liely's history, there were two rulers of Liely before me and Ally. Their names were Cai and Lee. Once we found that out, we were amazed. But, according to the Earth Farie, we could rescue them. But before we did that, we had to save Liely. Ally and I came up with a motto:

For better for wrose
For rich or for poor
We'll never let anyone
Pass through Liely's barrior door

The next day, we went into our new land. And that is how the story of Liely began.

AN: This was just the intro. Yes it is a little bit boring. But if you want to continue reading and actually get the story, you had to have read the intro. Remember, this is a true story, it really did happen. Liely is a mad up land, but Ally and I made it our own.

P.S. This was seven years ago. When I was ten.
Sign up to rate and review this story