Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He Will Fix You.

Maybe he doesnt Have Love

by WillBertluverX 2 reviews

Avila meets the boy who will save her, it just so happens this boy is Frank Iero....Read on>>>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 747 words

0Unrated
I could feel a soft warm hand rubbing across my head, it was Frankie.

"Frankie."

" Sorry doll I didn't mean to wake you up."

We whispered

" I am glad you."

" Thanks."

" For what?"

" Jamie. We tend to for get about her, I feel so bad."

" Hun, don't worry, I took care of her. But I feel bad for Liberty."

" We will figure it out later. Now I am going to go take a shower and you go back to sleep."

" Ok."


Rolling over looking at the clock it was 12, I rolled back over to the other side of the bed and there was Frankie sleeping like a log with a slight smirk across his face. This made me laugh a little.

"What are you laughing at cutie?"

" At the way you sleep silly."

" I am glad I make you smile."

" Me too, I am going to take a shower..."

" I will join you."

" Oh no you wont, I told you have to wait for it."
" But I cant wait."

" But you will..."

I got out of bed and ran to the shower with Frankie running after me. I shut the door as fast as possible.

" Owe, that was my nose Avila!"

" Ha...sorry."

I finally got a chance to take my shower, I decided to give Frankie a surprise.

" Frankie, come in here!"

No answer

I wrapped the black towel around my damp skin and walked into the room, there was a note lying on one of the tables.

:: Doll, I will be back later. You can call me on my cell if you want, I had to get something done. Love you::

I was ready to give myself to him at that moment, too bad he wasn't here.

After that dissapointment, I decided to get dressed. Out of my bag I pulled out a The used shirt and some dark blue jeans. Sitting on the bed I started to read my favorite book; Impulse by Ellen Hopkins, but then someone started to knock on the door.

" God you have knocked like ten million times hold on."

I opened the door

" Hi Vila, can I call you Vila?"

" Vila is fine Bert. So what did you need?"

" Want to hang out?"

" Where are the other guys?"

" Off with their girlfriends."

" Oh I see, you only come to me when your extremely bored."

" Pretty much."

" What!"

" Just kidding."

" You better be. So is Jamie ok? She was pretty trashed last night."

" Yea, I heard, she is better I guess. I wish she didn't drink so much."

He had an embarrassed and upset look on his face so I change the subject.

" Well good....What do you want to do ?"

" Anything."

" Ok lets go to star bucks."

" I hate that place..."

" Oh fine."

" I know where this hippy coffee shop is though."

" Hippie? I guess we can go, where is it?"

" Down in the middle of this neighborhood. We can walk if that's ok."

" Sure."

I grabbed my wallet and my cell and left a note on the door. It took us about 15 minutes to walk to the coffee shop, on the way Bert and I talked about his life before the band. He is very good company.

" Well, Vila here it is."

He said this while holding the door open. Inside it was dark and calm, the walls were painted in colors of deep purple and burgundy. Instead of booths or tables there were flat surfaces on the floor used to set things on and black bean bags as seats. Parts of the room were drapped in large netted material; there was a scent of incense and green in the air.

" Wow, Bert what a place this is. Where are we sitting?"

" Lets order first then we will sit in the back."

" Alright."

We walked to the front counter.
Everything was organic.
Bert ordered for me since I couldn't choose.

" We will both have chi and wheat grass lattes."

" Yum, sounds so earthy Bert."

Notice my sarcasim there.

We paid for our drinks and made our way to back. I almost creamed my pants when I saw it...

It was Frankie.

He wasn't alone.

He was with a girl.

Not any girl but a gorgeous girl...he was holding her hand.

He looked at me with surprised eyes.
Dropping my drink I ran out, ran as far away as I could.

Didn't know where I was going but all I knew was I didn't want to be there.



























Sign up to rate and review this story