Categories > Original > Fantasy > Clan Elementalists

Clan Elementalists

by xtcbass 0 reviews

Jolt herd a noise coming from the trees," I think we have company." Volcan smiled delightedly and made flames in his hands. "I think this is going to be fun"

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 507 words

0Unrated
During a stormy night, a battle for power reign through the world. A group of elementalists appear from the sky. Jolt the leader of this clan is the fastest of them all. He is a tall man who has white spiky hair and yellow eyes as if he had a storm in his pupil.
"Hey Volcan calm down its not like we are going to lose this battle,"
Jolt said with a smile.
Volcan grinned, "I just want to fight some scums who did this to us."
Volcan was a strong tempered teenager around 19, he has red hair down to his shoulders and always wears a black leather jacket that was inflammable. Onix a big man around his 20's was standing next to volcan. Onix is a quiet man but very intellectual than he looks. Hes the strongest and the smartest out of the teenagers.
"Volcan its just like you to say something like that."
Onix responded half asleep.
"Volcan you know fighting is not right!"
Frost and Aqua shout. They are two beautiful 18 year old twin girls that are never separated since birth. They are the youngest in the clan. Although they are twins they are completely different people. Aqua has long shiny silver air and frost has short spiky hair.
Aqua is going out with Volcan and Frost is going out with Jolt, which is kind of weird cause Volcan and Jolt are also brothers. Oaky the elementalist of nature was the founder of this clan but died because of a tragic battle long ago. He was an old man who spoke the truth and respected everyone. He was the wisest man to live on Earth.
"They killed are master! Are we just going to stand here and talk,"
Volcan screamed out.
Volcan maybe the short tempered one but he also is the most sensitive, that's why aqua likes him a lot.
"you think we are not mad about this either!"
Jolt says squeezing his fists.
"We need to find Breeze"
Onix says quietly.
"Shes our main priority.Shes been kidnapped by the Dark Hand who's also working with the Scourge."
Frost says holding her daggers.
"We also need to find other people with power,"
Aqua said right after Frost.
Jolt herd a noise coming from the trees,
"I think we have company."
Volcan smiled delightedly and made flames in his hands.
"I think this is going to be fun"
Onix, Frost, and Aqua Went near the river to scope out what was happening. Aqua jumped into the river and lift up thousands of rain particles and Onix did the same with boulders and rocks. Frost just laid back and took her daggers out and twirled them around waiting for the slightest movements. They all got ready as they hear the noise get closer and closer. Jolt quickly let electricity run through his hand and waited. Volcan was to eager and through flames at the tree and shadow figures popped out. They had vicious masked on and skeleton army right under them.
********************** To Be Continued
Sign up to rate and review this story