Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Memories

Keeping Memories

by StripesCO 1 review

The End! Billie's in pain, Mike doesn't know how to help... And Billie might get a surprised visit by someone! NC-17... SLASH!

Category: Green Day - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1235 words

1Moving
Memories:

PRESENT TIME: 10:05pm

Mike clapped a hand over his mouth in shock.
"Billie... How could you?" The bassist whispered.
The singer lift his head and stared at Mike; tears spilling down his cheeks.
"I d-don't know Mike. I was confused that night. DAMN! I DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF THAT TO HIM, MIKE!" Billie shouted, gripping his sofa for support.
Mike ran to Billie and pulled the singer into his lap.
Billie turned his face into Mike's shirt; crying and grabbing a hold of the bassist's shirt.

"Shh... Billie it's okay..." Mike said, rubbing the other's back.
Billie choked a sound, before pulling away from Mike.
"What's the matter?" Mike asked, watching Billie stand up.
"How can it be okay? Tre's dead... Because of me! HE GONE! DEAD! ALL BECAUSE OF ME!!" The lead singer shouted; falling to the ground in a crying heap.
Mike stood there; baffled at his best friend's state.

He headed over to the kitchen; grabbed a glass and began pouring water into it.
He went over to the counter and poured out two asprins.

'No! No... God I'm sorry Tre!' Billie said, rocking himself on the floor.
"Billie! Billie take these!" A voice said.
Billie lifted his head from the floor and saw Mike standing above him with a glass of water and two asprins.
The singer rose from the ground and gladly took the asprins.

~~~ 20 MINUTES LATER ~~~

The asprins must have taken their toll; for Billie was quiet now, sobbing only a little.
"Billie... I have to get home. But you call me if anything happens... Kay?" Mike said, placing his coat on and standing in front of the singer.
Billie nodded his head, and Mike sighed.
"Billie... It wasn't your fault. Tre wouldn't like to see you like this..." Mike said, giving Billie a hug before leaving the apartment.

~~~ LATER ~~~

It was a couple minutes after Mike left that Billie actually moved.
He started punching his sofa, until he rolled to the floor.
He grabbed himself and curled into a ball.
"TRE! WHY ARE YOU GONE? I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING! I-I..." The singer's voice, trapped in his own throat.
Crying and shaking, he whispered out into the night, "I'm sorry Tre... I'm so sorry!"

An object hit Billie's table; startling the man.
"What the..." Billie grumbled as he rose and headed towards his table.

He almost passed out by what the object was...
It was Tre's Diary!
"Oh Tre!" Billie said, as he lightly turned the pages; staring at the pics of them together.
He quickly shut the book and pushed it away from him.
He buried himself into his hands, crying out Tre's name...

"Billie... Don't cry! I'm here!" A voice wavered out.
Billie shot upright and turned around.
There standing in the hallway... Was his precious Drummer!
"Oh my God! TRE!" The lead singer shouted, bouding over to him, before stopping.
"You're a ghost aren't you?" Billie said, starring at Tre.
"Well... Technically I'm dead. But I knew you still loved me. That those words met nothing. I'm able to have one night with you... Billie. I night which both of us will keep in our Memories." Tre stated, grinning at Billie.

"OH GOD TRE!" Billie shouted, lunging himself into a strong and warm embrace.
"I didn't mean anything that night. I-I'm sorry... Tre I'm..." Billie began, but was stopped by Tre's finger on his lips; shutting him up.
"I know Billie... I know." The drummer said softly.
They both just stood there in the hallway staring at each other.
Green watery eyes staring at bright blue sparkling eyes. Arms held tightly around each other.

"Tre..." Billie breathed as their lips descended upon another.
Tongues did rejoicing in each other's mouth.
Tre pulled away, panting into the air.
"Come with me..." He panted pulling Billie towards his own bedroom...

As soon as they were in the bedroom, lips went against each other in fury.
"God... I missed you Tre." The smaller man said, as Tre pushed him onto his bed.
"Like-wise." Was the drummer's reply.

Tre began kissing Billie, working his way down...
"This damn shirt's in the way..." Tre said, ripping Billie's shirt off of him.
Billie smiled as he saw Tre's eyes sparkled.
"Hey Tre... Like-wise!" Billie said, pulling Tre's shirt off.
Tre smiled and began unbulcking Billie's belt and pulling the pants down. He smiled at he saw Billie's hard-on.
He stroked it tenderly before grabbing it. Making Billie moan out loud.

"You like that bitch?" Tre asked, smiling as Billie choked out a yes.
Tre removed his hand and pulled his pants down. Along with his boxers.
"You're still beautiful..." Billie whispered as he felt Tre's against his.
Tre only rolled his eyes, before grinding his hips against Billie's... Making the singer moan out loud.

"Oh... Tre... I-I need you to fuck me! NOW!" Billie shouted, his hands tangled into Tre's hair.
"Okay. Do you have any lube?" The drummer said, as Billie pointed to his drawer.
Billie relaxed a little as Tre left for the drawer.
A few moments later Tre returned and Billie smiled as he felt Tre at his entrance...

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on

'What the...' Billie thought. He had always hated this song but now... It meant something, as he and Tre wrapped their arms around each other.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Billie smiled as he felt Tre's arms around him.

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till were gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life well always go on

'That's the truth.' Billie agreed as he heard the lyrics in his head.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And youre here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Youre here, there's
nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
Well stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

'Those damn lyrics are correct. Tre I love you... More than anything.' The singer said in his mind as he curled into the pillows and Tre's arms.

Tre snorted a little... Opening his eyes a little.
"I love you too Billie." Tre said, as he stroked Billie's cheek.
"I'll always love you. I'm sorry I won't be there when you wake up... But keep my diary with you. Remember the Memories!" Tre contiuned, Billie curling more into him.

~~~ NEXT MORNING ~~~

Billie opened his eyes.
'What a great night...' He thought as he tried to find Tre beside him.
He felt nothing and he turned around only to see an empty bed!

"Tre? Tre where are you...?"

"Memories are tools we use to remember. The bad, good, and the newly made." ~~ StripesCO

Author's Note: Thank you all for who have read this story. I would enjoy, knowing how you felt about this story. So let me know. THANK YOU!!
Sign up to rate and review this story