Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Reason

by romanceisdead11 3 reviews

though i carried carats for everyone to see

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1628 words - Complete

1Exciting

Golden
romanceisdead11
Chapter Four:
The Reason
"Though I carried carats for everyone to see."

RANDILYN'S POV

And then there were five: three mortal and two immortal. Pete walked me back to the warehouse. On the way the question and answer period continued. "So, you're a virgin?" he asked.
I looked at him, "How do you know?"
"Vampires are attracted to virgins," he said simply.
I laughed, "Are you trying in a subtle way to say that you are attracted to me?"
I saw a smile came from his face. I saw his teeth, but the smile was so innocent, so genuine I didn't even notice. "Maybe, but vampires are really good at hiding their feelings," he responded.
He opened to door to the warehouse, and I walked in. "Pete, you better have brought her back, or I'll rip your balls from your body, and feed them to you," I heard the very angry tone of Patrick come from the kitchen.
"I'd like to see that," Pete said enthusiastically. Pete gave me one of those 'oh, I'm really scared' looks. I laughed.
"So, you did bring her back?" I saw Joe sitting on the couch.
"She's staying with us," I heard Patrick yell from the kitchen.
Pete sighed, "I know already you god damn gadget kid!"
I giggled. He was right Patrick was like the gadget kid. He was brainy, and he made all of the cool inventions for the band. Plus he wore glasses.
I sighed, and took a seat on the couch beside of Joe. It was only five hours until sundown, and I needed something to do. "I'm bored," I stated to no one imparticular.
Pete looked at me, "Do you want to start training?"
"I really don't have anything to train in, and if you haven't noticed I don't have any panties on," I retorted. I saw Joe look down to my crotch. "Joe my face is up here."
He looked up, "Yeah, sorry."
I heard the whistle of stakes behind me, and I saw Andy throwing them into a dummy. "What size jeans do you wear?" I heard Pete ask me.
I turned back to him, "Umm double zero. I'm a really petite girl."
"Good just my size, I have a pair you can barrow, and I'll let you barrow a shirt from Joe," he said started to walk down a hallway I thought to be offices turned into rooms.
I smiled, and followed him. When we entered his room I saw a coffin, and I shuddered. I would have to sleep in one of those for the rest of my undead life.

PETE'S POV

I started to walk down the hallway to my room, and I noticed she followed. We passed a few gray doors before we came to mine. I opened the door, and we walked in, and I noticed she started to shiver at the sight of my coffin.
I put a hand on her shoulder, "Are you okay?" Why was I concerned with this girl?
She nodded, "Yeah I'll be fine. I just don't like the dark."
"You can sleep with me if you're okay with that. I mean like I'll wear something besides my boxers, and I mean I know the dark can be scary, but it's the key component to a vampire's life," I offered. There I went caring again.
She smiled, "You can sleep in your boxers I'm not modest."
I handed her some jeans, and a t-shirt. "I don't know what to do for underwear."
"Do you think we could run out and by some?" She asked.
I nodded, "I guess we'll have to, but we'll need to be quick. The vampires will still be out to get you, and I pretty sure William will want to try and take you so you join him."
"Why would he want to?" she asked.
I gave an evil grin and squinted my eyes, "Because since he turned you he's technically your leader."
Her hands then moved down to the hem of her skirt, and she started to pull the piece of clothing off. My eyes grew wide, and I turned away, "Umm, shouldn't wait until I'm out of the room for that."
"Like I said I'm not modest. I don't care if you see me or not," she said. "Plus I'm done now."
I turned back around, and saw her buttoning, and zipping up my jeans, "You're not like all the other virgins or girls for that matter." I saw her lower half in my jeans. "My god those jeans look better on you then me. You can have them."
I looked at her. The jeans brought out her curves, and the black complemented her hair, and eyes. She started to pull off her shirt, and chuckled. I had handed her one of Joe's Led Zeppelin t-shirt. I noticed how her breasts fit in her bra, and the swell of the womanly parts. She was beautiful, and god damn me for looking.
I didn't know what this feeling was. I had been with many women before I was turned, and lost interest in them afterwards. I heard his voice taunting me at night in my head, "How could anybody learn to love a beast?" I shivered.
But there was something different about Randi. She was interesting. She wasn't squeamish, modest; she had a mouth, and attitude. She was rude, and sometimes inconsiderate, bus she wasn't afraid to be herself, and that's what I liked about her.
Maybe I was falling for her; maybe I was attracted to her. I didn't know yet.
"Pete, are you okay?" she asked, and I looked to her. She looked good in black. I wondered if she knew this.
I nodded, "I was just thinking."
She smiled, "Are you ready to go?"
I nodded, and we went back out to the main part of the warehouse, and we told Patrick what we were going to do, and then we set out. Something didn't feel right.

RANDILYN'S POV

I wish he hadn't looked at me like that. I wished he hadn't took me in. I had no idea what was happening. I was falling for him. He was charming, and sad. He was a beast, and so was I, but it never seemed that way. I was only reminded of the fact that I was a vampire when I felt the need to eat, or I felt my fangs.
"I hate jeans," I said as we walked through the dark night towards the department store down the street.
Pete looked puzzled at me, "Why? You look good in them."
"My legs look really good, and I really like to show them off," I answered.
He shrugged, "I'd rather have a girl that was dressed down then dressed up."
We kept walking, and I chuckled a little to myself. "What?" he asked.
"My friends would kill me if they saw me like this," I said.
"Well, they're not you're friends anymore. They left you. Now you have Patrick, Joe, Andy, and I," he said assuring me.
"And I'm glad for that," I said.
We took the rest of the walk in silence, and we made it to the department store in one piece. We entered, and I quickly walked over to the undergarment area. I got some underwear and bras. After that Pete let me get some things to wear while I was with them. I didn't try anything on I just grabbed and went. I picked up a few things as far a make-up goes, and we quickly checked out.
For some reason Pete was rushing. I think he knew what was coming. I could feel it too. My senses seemed to scream, with my eyes, nose, and ears all heightened I figured out what we were running from. We were running from Him.
We were two blocks away from the warehouse when William swooped down to us. I was sacred shitless. He was still the way I remembered him from the night before. Nothing had changed; he didn't even change his attire. I could imagine his closet full with the same suit. The clothing repeated itself over and over again.
"William," Pete said with a hiss.
He smiled, "I've seen you've found yourself a girl mate. Well done. I knew you'd find her eventually. I brought her for you. She quiet pretty. I thought you two could. Well, you know. But then again who could ever learn to love a beast?"
"William, shut the hell up before I kick your ass," Pete said. I didn't know why he was defending me.
He then looked to me, "Well love, was I good? A good kisser I mean."
"You see this," I said pulling down the Led Zeppelin t-shirt so he could see the wounds from his teeth. "You gave me this you sick bastard. I want to know why you turned me."
He smiled, "All in good time my love, all in good time."
Pete pushed me behind him, "You will not harm her."
"What are you going to do? You can't kill a vampire," he said smiling.
"I'll tear you joint from joint, and feed you to your dandies," he said angrily.
William raised his eyebrows, "Really? Then who will call of my dandies when I'm gone?"
Pete stopped. William was right. "Fine then what do you want with us?" he asked.
"Just a little chat now I must be going," William started to walk down the street, and when he was at the end he turned, and looked at me. "Oh and Randilyn, Dracula needs a bride doesn't he?"
I shivered at the thought, and Pete took me in a hug.

A/N: There you go. I know it's late. Forgive me.


Sign up to rate and review this story